Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should ugly people have the right to reproduce?

Should ugly people have children

• Yes

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters
I personally have nothing against people who want to date within their race.
so your ok with that but your not ok with ugly people breeding?

Only cucks should be eliminated from the gene pool, no matter if they're incels or not.

Not always, imo.
it depends on their race and if one of the parents are subhuman as my mom wasnt subhuman but she had ethnic features that were passed down to me

it depends on their race and if one of the parents are subhuman as my mom wasnt subhuman but she had ethnic features that were passed down to me
What race is your mom?

What race is your mom?
I cant tell you because you might be able to find out who I am if I tell you but shes just ethnic

and she is multiracial so like 10 different races in one

I'd remove the word ugly. Reproduction should not be a right for anyone. It should be a privilege.

Is this thread just seven pages of @Ika-Sama and @the-ogre going back and forth? :feelshaha:

Foids practicing eugenics are the reason Incels exist on the grand scale that they do, so by voting no, you are basically agreeing with foids that you deserve to suffer from Inceldom for the rest of your life.

Which sounds pretty cucked if you ask Me

Foids practicing eugenics are the reason Incels exist on the grand scale that they do, so by voting no, you are basically agreeing with foids that you deserve to suffer from Inceldom for the rest of your life.

The question asks "ugly people," which includes ugly foids (goblinas etc.). I think even good looking people shouldn't breed unless certain criteria are met, but that's a separate discussion.

The question asks "ugly people," which includes ugly foids (goblinas etc.). I think even good looking people shouldn't breed unless certain criteria are met, but that's a separate discussion.
Yeah you make a good point.

People should prove that they can afford to pay for their own children, or be forced to have an abortion.

Probably 50% of all tax dollars go to supporting Single mother roasties and chad/tyrones armies of bastard children

:bigbrain:

The dude I quoted is correct. Eugenics is cucked to support since you’re agreeing with those that hate you that you deserve to be incel.

Beauty in offspring is not easy to predict from parents.

Genetic recombination is brutal.

Ugly people can have decent-looking children; Decent-looking people can produce deformed kids.

An eugenics program, if serious, should be concerned with increasing the fitness of a population, such as increasing IQ, better health, less diseases, decreasing crime, mental illness, dark-triad traits, etc. but the concept of "pretty" and "ugly" should never be a part of it, or even a goal, because it is too much unpredictable.

My ugly looksmatch from work is pregnant from a chad on tinder

it is too much unpredictable.
what would be the result of mixing these two?
Untitled

Answer:

Thumbnail FB IMG 1602609095320

Sorry I have no better images to illustrate what I want to say, but you get the fucking idea if you know basic history.
(Spanish settlers and native indians)

So yes, it is actually predictable.

View attachment 636309

Answer:

View attachment 636310

Sorry I have no better images to illustrate what I want to say, but you get the fucking idea if you know basic history.

That's race-mixing, which is entirely another thing, fraught with its own problems and complications.

White + white is unpredictable
As is
Indigenous + indigenous

View attachment 636309

Answer:

View attachment 636310

I think they would look slightly different if they were actually mixed with Northern European, but this mostly accurate.

That's race-mixing
True, the only reason why people are ugly it's because they race mix.
I think they would look slightly different if they were actually mixed with Northern European, but this mostly accurate.
This shit happened in Latin America that's what I am saying

True, the only reason why people are ugly it's because they race mix.
No, it isn't "the only reason", but does increase the odds of ugliness dramatically.

Ugly people, if not deformed, often make good-looking kids. I see ugly couples with chadlite sons and stacylite daughter all the time.

Likewise, good-looking people often make ugly kids. Just look at celebrities' kids -- many ugly kids are result of a Chad+Stacy pairing.

The reason this happens is because several qualities that are attractive in men are unattractive in women and vice-versa. Facial neoteny being a prime example. A pronounced browridge is another example of feature that is attractive in men, but not so much in women. Premature balding, is another trait that is transmitted by the mother's side that doesn't affect her stacy condition but dooms her sons, and so on.

Last edited:
The reason this happens is because several qualities that are attractive in men are unattractive in women and vice-versa. Facial neoteny being a prime example. A pronounced browridge is another example of feature that is attractive in men, but not so much in women. Premature balding, is another trait that is transmitted by the mother's side that doesn't affect her stacy condition but dooms her sons, and so on.
Yes I already know about recessive and dominant genes.
It is a piece of shit and it is one the reasons why ugly people are dumb+losers.

Every shooter has been ugly as fucking hell and knowing that they're after niggers like me I completely forbid the idea

No. Unless they're really smart or/and rich.