Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should ugly people have the right to reproduce?

Should ugly people have children

• Yes

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters
I think all societies should have their own standards and select based on that.
well if all societies had standards then more incels would fucking exist

The parents should be fined for reproducing, they're most likely ugly too.
theres no real way to define if someone is ugly or not all cultures have different features that their own individual cultures find attractive

as I explained before

They will get sterilized, until they meet that goal.
no agency, autonomy and independence over your own human body that you must be sterilized if your thought of as ugly?

no agency, autonomy and independence over your own human body that you must be sterilized if your thought of as ugly?
This is to prevent suffering, plus ugly people have harder lives and face a shit ton of discrimination.

Why do people need children anyways? Reproduction isn't necessary in life.
well if you create a one child policy like china did you will end up with a very old population that cant take care of itself and eventually causing total economic collapse because theres not enough young workers to carry the jobs of the retired old people

it leads to a fuckton of problems for economies down the road

Ugly people will still exist, but the goal is to reduce them.

Do you think that ugly men and women should be barred from reproduction? Basically eugenics.
they shouldn't be allowed to breed

This is to prevent suffering, plus ugly people have harder lives and face a shit ton of discrimination.
and so do racially different people

blacks, asians, ethnics also face discrimination and suffer because usually they are short or uglier but does that mean you should genocide their entire race?

well if you create a one child policy like china did you will end up with a very old population that cant take care of itself and eventually causing total economic collapse because theres not enough young workers to carry the jobs of the retired old people

it leads to a fuckton of problems for economies down the road
I believe humanity should have a population of 3 - 4 million

Ugly people will still exist, but the goal is to reduce them.
well you can do that through natural eugenics not through government sanctioned eugenics which creates a whole lot of problems down the line

but naturally women prefer attractive looking men over ugly men so the women that make the choice of reproducing with an ugly man end up with ugly kids who cant get no bitches

and so do racially different people

blacks, asians, ethnics also face discrimination and suffer because usually they are short or uglier but does that mean you should genocide their entire race?
That's why I say that Whites should have left these people alone and restrict immigration.

well you can do that through natural eugenics not through government sanctioned eugenics which creates a whole lot of problems down the line

but naturally women prefer attractive looking men over ugly men so the women that make the choice of reproducing with an ugly man end up with ugly kids who cant get no bitches
I think that Government eugenics is more efficient, because it will target foids as well.

I think that Government eugenics is more efficient, because it will target foids as well.
what benefit will this bring to society besides less ugly people?

because you cant "define" an ugly person its only based on attractive people

if attractive people didnt exist then ugly people wouldnt exist either its all based on a set standard not based on actual scientific facts

too much government power over the people only makes it worse off for everybody you should not discriminate people because they are ugly

Less mentally ill, adjusted, better looking populace
being good looking doesent make you less mentally ill

Want An Example Of White Privilege? Just Look At Ted Bundy | True Crime Buzz

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME LOOK AT ELLIOT RODGERS DAD HES A SUPERMODEL ACTOR
iu
iu

Posting here makes me feel like as if I'm living in some bizarre alternate dimension, where people who I think are ugly are actually considered attractive

Being ugly correlates with other attributes, such as Neuroticism, Autism and and other maladaptions

iu
iu

Posting here makes me feel like as if I'm living in some bizarre alternate dimension, where people who I think are ugly are actually considered attractive
he has curly hair and blue eyes those are two things that make a man very attractive

Just create more discrimination for ugly people to prevent ugly people form suffering theory.

Being ugly correlates with other attributes, such as Neuroticism, Autism and and other maladaptions
thats not true, ugly autistic people are more likely to be diagnosed with autism than attractive female autistic people and the reason is because attractive autistic foids are more likely to get away with their autistic behavior than unattractive autistic people

he has curly hair and blue eyes those are two things that make a man very attractive
I find colored eyes overrated, and curly hair is a failo

being good looking doesent make you less mentally ill

Want An Example Of White Privilege? Just Look At Ted Bundy | True Crime Buzz
Normies could have mental illnesses, but it more prevalent in ugly people.
I doubt you could get laid those features alone, especially if your bone structure is shit.

Yes but poor people shouldn't

Normies could have mental illnesses, but it more prevalent in ugly people.

I doubt you could get laid those features alone, especially if your bone structure is shit.
does being ugly cause mental illness or does mental illness make you ugly? exactly if ugly people were just treated like actual human beings they wouldnt be suffering from mental illness that is a direct result of bullying and discrimination against ugly people

Just create more discrimination for ugly people to prevent ugly people form suffering theory.
I'm not saying society should throw ugly people in gulags or anything, but just sterilize them and let them live their lives.

I'm not saying society should throw ugly people in gulags or anything, but just sterilize them and let them live their lives.
and their not going to get mad for the government taking their right and autonomy and independence over their own body?

all this is going to do is benefit chad and stacy your starting to sound like a fucking ITCUCK

does being ugly cause mental illness or does mental illness make you ugly? exactly if ugly people were just treated like actual human beings they wouldnt be suffering from mental illness that is a direct result of bullying and discrimination against ugly people
Some of is indeed genetic. There have been some users who have mentally ill parents who were ugly, that then passed it on to their children.

why dont you volunteer first and cut your nuts off? and see how you feel

Some of is indeed genetic. There have been some users who have mentally ill parents who were ugly, that then passed it on to their children.
not all ugly people are mentally ill dumbass

I want you to cut your nuts off and tell me if you think its a good idea

and their not going to get mad for the government taking their right and autonomy and independence over their own body?

They'll have to understand that this is to prevent their offspring's suffering.
why dont you volunteer first and cut your nuts off? and see how you feel
It's over for me anyways, cutting off my nuts is redundant

We are not thrown into gulags or arrested or physically persecuted by authorities in any shape or form, but we still are opressed. Likewise, when you sterilize certain part of population, you create precedence for thier discrimination in other areas of society.

They'll have to understand that this is to prevent their offspring's suffering.

It's over for me anyways, cutting off my nuts is redundant
suffering from what? they wont suffer from anything, they will have fully functioning and able bodies
your acting like being ugly is a disability when frankly its not

get the fuck over it there is always going to be ugly, short, ethnic, colored people in this world and theres not a fucking thing you can do about it