Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should ugly people have the right to reproduce?

Should ugly people have children

• Yes

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters
We are not thrown into gulags or arrested or physically persecuted by authorities in any shape or form, but we still are opressed. Likewise, when you sterilize certain part of population, you create precedence for thier discrimination in other areas of society.
I can't guarantee that the government wouldn't overstep it boundaries, but ideally ugly people would be sterilized and they could have normal lives.

your acting like being ugly is a disability when frankly its not
YES IT IS

We get discriminated hard, when it comes to dating, friends and how strangers percieve us.

I can't guarantee that the government wouldn't overstep it boundaries, but ideally ugly people would be sterilized and they could have normal lives.
theres only two forms of sterilization and one is a vasectomy and the other is full castration both are imorale if done by force and 99% of the time all vasectomies can be reversed so theres going to be blackmarket vasectomy reversals if that does happen like I told you the government having control over the people autonomy only creates more chaos and problems

YES IT IS

We get discriminated hard, when it comes to dating, friends and how strangers percieve us.
well like I told you that you have to fucking deal with it niggers have been descriminated for centuries and they had to deal with it

who gives a fucking shit if a foid doesent wanna date you or friends and strangers dont like you I dont and frankly you shouldnt give a shit either

its all an illusion

theres only two forms of sterilization and one is a vasectomy and the other is full castration both are imorale if done by force and 99% of the time all vasectomies can be reversed so theres going to be blackmarket vasectomy reversals if that does happen like I told you the government having control over the people autonomy only creates more chaos and problems
Lets say that a ugly person does have children, the children will most likely be looked down on and marginalized. Eventually, they will question why they exist, and blame it on their parents. It never ends good for both parties.

Lets say that a ugly person does have children, the children will most likely be looked down on and marginalized. Eventually, they will question why they exist, and blame it on their parents. It never ends good for both parties.
only male incels struggle with this femcels dont have this struggle they can always get a good looking man and either way its still genocide

well like I told you that you have to fucking deal with it niggers have been descriminated for centuries and they had to deal with it

who gives a fucking shit if a foid doesent wanna date you or friends and strangers dont like you I dont and frankly you shouldnt give a shit either

its all an illusion
If it doesn't matter, then why are there dedicated forums and sites to vent and discuss inceldom?

only male incels struggle with this femcels dont have this struggle they can always get a good looking man and either way its still genocide
True. That's why the government should step in to sterilize the subhuman foids, since normal sexual selection won't stop them.

even if you could do this you would only be getting a fraction of the population and more incels would be created than there are getting sterilized and being an incel is simply a roll of the dice in the genetic lottery you could have extremely attractive parents and still be an incel

its all about random genetic mutations that occur and sometimes that randomness creates attractiveness and sometimes it doesent

thats why ugly parents can make attractive kids and attractive parents sometimes can create ugly kids its just a random roll of the dice that you cant control

the genetic recombinations are random

If it doesn't matter, then why are there dedicated forums and sites to vent and discuss inceldom?
you can still have a successful career as an incel and you can still get a job as an incel its just going to be much harder

and you can always move to SEA and try to get a girlfriend but the cards are just stacked against you

you may be dealt with bad cards in life but you still get to choose how you play those cards

True. That's why the government should step in to sterilize the subhuman foids, since normal sexual selection won't stop them.
cope "just change society bro"

100 replies? 3 pages? jfl

most indians, most niggers, most gooks, most rice look subhuman anyway thats why we should genocide all those races and only advance the white race

Yeah, I've never had so many pages on a thread before ngl.
I have all day I dont have any friends or parties to go to all I got is my moms basement to dwell in

most indians, most niggers, most gooks, most rice look subhuman anyway thats why we should genocide all those races and only advance the white race
You said that societies have their own beauty standards? If so, then why should Whites have the right to kill off other races?

It's not even the case of power abuse, by sterilizing one portion of population, you're making them 2nd class citizen, and you invite abuse and ridcule form those that can reproduce, esentially you're making ugly males (foids won't be affected as much) even more hated by society, because the authority expressly said that they are worthless and protecting them from this discrimination would be counter-productive to eugenic agenda. Imagine your current life with all the hatred for incels and make it even worse, it's essentially what this proposal boils down to.

100 replies? 3 pages? jfl
yeah, never seen such heated debate here :feelshaha:

Last edited:
You said that societies have their own beauty standards? If so, then why should Whites have the right to kill off other races?
because whites are the master race

Ok, so what? What has a random African ever done to you?
niggers fucked my mom, niggers fucked my sisters and I FUCKING HATE RACE MIXING

This is why I'm glad that Whites are declining, I'd rather live in Globohomo than be an actual slave.
I need to advance the white race the white race is the superior race

..... That seems like a you problem.

No one forced them to take BBC
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I fucking hate nigger they are taller, stronger, more athletic and have a bigger dick than me :cryfeels:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I fucking hate nigger they are taller, stronger, more athletic and have a bigger dick than me :cryfeels:
Those are stereotypes, have you been watching Blacked? (no offense)

"Throughout U.S. history, disabled Black, Native, Mexican/Chicanx, Japanese, and Borikén/Puerto Rican people with uteruses have disproportionately been forcibly sterilized."

lets bring that back :feelskek:

Those are stereotypes, have you been watching Blacked? (no offense)
its not stereotypes I swear to god every damn nigger I see is taller or stronger than me

"Throughout U.S. history, disabled Black, Native, Mexican/Chicanx, Japanese, and Borikén/Puerto Rican people with uteruses have disproportionately been forcibly sterilized."

lets bring that back :feelskek:
As long as they are subhuman, then sure.

its not stereotypes I swear to god every damn nigger I see is taller or stronger than me
How tall are you? From what I've seen, Whites and Blacks have around the same average height.

No kids for ugly, poor and sick.

Ugly foids? No. Ugly men? Yes. :society:

What's the difference?
reinstall patriarchy only ugly men should reproduce and ugly foids should be genocided because males are superior to women