Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should ugly people have the right to reproduce?

Should ugly people have children

• Yes

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters
yes but also natural selection because the weak males died because they couldnt get food only leaving the fittest and strongest and most intelligent males

now you dont neet to be strong or intelligent you just need to be hot and I dont see how that is going to advance society forward
We could also select for intelligence too with eugenics (I would be selected out)

We could also select for intelligence too with eugenics (I would be selected out)
government sponsored eugenics will almost always lead to tyranny

Female genes are mostly responsible for inceldom you could have poor male genes but because most of the time sons inherit the looks of their mothers not their fathers so as long as the female has genes that are good enough you shouldnt have a problem with inceldom

but if you have a subhuman foid reproduce with a chad then the incel will have the sex drive of chad but the looks of a subhuman foid

so Im for eugenics of foids but not for incel tier men

Patriarchy isn't coming back anytime soon
there are some races that are superior to other races in some way and you need to accept that fact so if you sanction eugenics your indirectly sanctioning genocide

there are some races that are superior to other races in some way and you need to accept that fact so if you sanction eugenics your indirectly sanctioning genocide
Just leave other races alone, lest you have a race war on your hands.

Just leave other races alone, lest you have a race war on your hands.
Im just saying that certain races are superior stop trying to hide the fact that its true

I never said you were wrong, Idc if it is true.
but it is true Im not racist Im just stating scientific studies that prove my theory that the white race is the master race

Do you feel inferior for not being full white?
yes I wish I was a fully white aryan 6"5 chad with blond hair and blue eyes and muscular and NT

my dad had a massive jawline that looked kind of like henry cavills jawline but he dated an ethnic girl and I inherited my moms subhuman jawline :cryfeels:

my dad had a massive jawline that looked kind of like henry cavills jawline but he dated an ethnic girl and I inherited my moms subhuman jawline :cryfeels:
Same, but my dad is ethic too.

I think it also has to do with the fact my mom or dad was probably on drugs when they had me so I look kinda like a crack baby

Same, but my dad is ethic too.
ohh thats fucked well I learned most of your looks come from your mom not your dad so it didnt matter how attractive my dad was all that matters is my moms looks and because my mom was ethnic I look like a subhuman Happa

ohh thats fucked well I learned most of your looks come from your mom not your dad so it didnt matter how attractive my dad was all that matters is my moms looks and because my mom was ethnic I look like a subhuman Happa
My mom had me in late 30's

I don't feel inferior for being Black, it is what it is.
well JBW is law in the west so being black or ethnic is living life on veterans mode

yeah the older your parents are when they had you the more likely you are to be ugly because of genetic mutations that happen with age

but its kind of hypocritical because if you believe in eugenics but a Ex-felon chad wife beater can have 10 felonies and still get to hookup with stacy simply because he looks good

but its kind of hypocritical because if you believe in eugenics but a Ex-felon chad wife beater can have 10 felonies and still get to hookup with stacy simply because he looks good
Believe me, I'm not a fan of that.

Because it creates Incel or for other reasons?
yes race mixing creates incels but I also think race mixing is genocide because it destroys your genetic race and creates a hybrid race

race mixed people dont have a sense of belonging as pure blacks, asians, whites instead it takes away their sense of culture and they feel as if they are "half this and half that"

I am also an incel because my dad decided to race mix with an ethnic

although my mom wasnt completely bad looking it was because of her ethnic features and lack of jawline that I inherited that made me an effeminate incel

Honestly, that is the only solution that would end this.
honestly I think the cure for inceldom would be sex robots or some sort of virtual reality to help cure their loneliness and lack of ability to get bitches

yes race mixing creates incels but I also think race mixing is genocide because it destroys your genetic race and creates a hybrid race

race mixed people dont have a sense of belonging as pure blacks, asians, whites instead it takes away their sense of culture and they feel as if they are "half this and half that"

I am also an incel because my dad decided to race mix with an ethnic

although my mom wasnt completely bad looking it was because of her ethnic features and lack of jawline that I inherited that made me an effeminate incel
Didn't you say that genetic recombination is possible?

Didn't you say that genetic recombination is possible?
well your less likely to end up an incel if both of your parents are average looking and are the same race

well your less likely to end up an incel if both of your parents are average looking and are the same race
Most contemporary races are the result of other races mixing.

For example, Europeans

Europeans are made of 3 main composite groups:

Steppe Herder the eastern edges of Europe

Western Hunter-Gatherers (Native to Europe)

Anatolian Farmers from the Middle East

All of those groups created what is known as Europeans.

PAWUfnS_d.webp

For example, Europeans

Europeans are made of 3 main composite groups:

Steppe Herder the eastern edges of Europe

Western Hunter-Gatherers (Native to Europe)

Anatolian Farmers from the Middle East

All of those groups created what is known as Europeans.
yes but they still can play JBW when a european race mixes with a south african it creates incels because there is no more JBW law and is genocide

yes but they still can play JBW when a european race mixes with a south african it creates incels because there is no more JBW law and is genocide
It is what it is, no one said that when the Yamnaya bred with the Anatolian Farmer women.

Or atleast I think, lol

It is what it is, no one said that when the Yamnaya bred with the Anatolian Farmer women.

Or atleast I think, lol
but its still my humble opinion