Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should ugly people have the right to reproduce?

Should ugly people have children

• Yes

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters
but you cant always do that because even the ugliest foids can go on tinder and get hookups with normies or sometimes chad so if subhuman foids are allowed to breed with chad and create subhumans then why are incels not allowed either?

its hypocrisy
Both ugly males and females should be denied from breeding. It is for equality and helps solve the dysgenic problem. Ugly people tend too be stupid and health problem ridden to from my experience.

Last edited:
Both ugly males and females should be denied from breeding. It is for equality and helps solve the dysgenic problem. Ugly people tend to be stupid and health problem ridden to from my experience.
Based

Does your sister have kids?
I have 4 sisters and all of them FUCKING ALL OF THEM ARE NIGGER FUCKING LOVERS ALL 4 OF MY SISTERS ARE MARRIED TO TYRONES IM FUCKING PISSED!!!!

and my first sister shit 2 tyrones out
my second sister shit 1 tyrone out and is well on their way to shit another tyrone out
my third sister shit 2 tyrones
and my fourth sister is currently in a relationship with a tyrone probably going to shit out another TYRONE

I FUCKING HATE THEM FOR THAT

I've always had a inner feeling, that I shouldn't exist.

I have 4 sisters and all of them FUCKING ALL OF THEM ARE NIGGER FUCKING LOVERS ALL 4 OF MY SISTERS ARE MARRIED TO TYRONES IM FUCKING PISSED!!!!

my second sister shit 1 tyrone out and is well on their way to shit another tyrone out
and my fourth sister is currently in a relationship with a tyrone probably going to shit out another TYRONE

I FUCKING HATE THEM FOR THAT
What do you think caused that?

So they are White/Curry/Black mutts? La Creatura...

I've always had a inner feeling, that I shouldn't exist.
if you feel that way kill yourself

im happy with being ugly I wish I was good looking but I cant change that

So they are White/Curry/Black mutts? La Creatura...
they should have been with other white boys not black filthy niggers!! I hate race mixing!

if you feel that way kill yourself

im happy with being ugly I wish I was good looking but I cant change that
I bet you've never been bullied or excluded before.

So they are from a separate parent? You said the other day that you were Curry/White.
yes we all are race mixed but we all look white except for me

I was the ugly duckling of the family

Probably not that much, if you it doesn't bother you that much.
ive come to accept it and I gymmaxxed so people dont wanna fuck with me anymore

Probably not that much, if you it doesn't bother you.
exercise is very great for keeping your mental health well and in check especially if your doomed to inceldom

Probably not that much, if you it doesn't bother you.
ive been beaten up so badly by bullies growing up almost everyday at school when I was in school

You're 6'2 and ripped, off course peopel don't want to fuck with you anymore.
yes but before I started working out I was beaten up almost everyday

I don't know about other ugly people, but I as an ugly ethniccel deserve to breed white foids

I don't know about other ugly people, but I as an ugly ethniccel deserve to breed white foids
Wellington

Nice :feelshaha::feelsokman:

It's cool to want it, just don't be a volcel
oh trust me I dont have ANY standards my only standards are:

you must be ALIVE
you must be BIOLOGICALLY FEMALE and HUMAN

Wanting stacy only isn't volcel?
no I told you I have no standards

my only standards is you have to be human, alive, biologically female

I dont know why your lookist when this forum is made from people who are direct victims of discrimination from lookists

the only reason that incels exist is because society shuns incels

and blaming the incel for being an incel is just wrong you need to start blaming society for treating the incel the way they get treated not blaming an incel just because they look ugly

I dont know why your lookist when this forum is made from people who are direct victims of discrimination from lookists

the only reason that incels exist is because society shuns incels

and blaming the incel for being an incel is just wrong you need to start blaming society for treating the incel the way they get treated not blaming an incel just because they look ugly
I don't hate my fellow Incels, they didn't deserve this. Honestly, eugenics is that only thing that might work.

I don't hate my fellow Incels, they didn't deserve this. Honestly, eugenics is that only thing that might work.
eugenics wont work it will only cause more suffering

just leave it to natural eugenics

it works best to an extent and because beauty is a dominant gene over thousands of years the average percent of incels slowly decline but even if incels were geocoded incels would still exist because recombination's of genes are random and cant be predicted

What are the benefits of Patriarchy?
well to be honest I dont think patriarchy is necessarily a good thing but I do think that the laws shouldnt be so skewed towards favored towards women and should be equal

I believe in equal rights and equal punishments women shouldnt get away with things just because they are women and should have equal responsibilities

well to be honest I dont think patriarchy is necessarily a good thing but I do think that the laws shouldnt be so skewed towards favored towards women and should be equal

I believe in equal rights and equal punishments women shouldnt get away with things just because they are women and should have equal responsibilities
True.

just leave it to natural eugenics

it works best to an extent and because beauty is a dominant gene over thousands of years the average percent of incels slowly decline but even if incels were geocoded incels would still exist because recombination's of genes are random and cant be predicted
Didn't natural eugenics lead to this?

Didn't natural eugenics lead to this?
yes but also natural selection because the weak males died because they couldnt get food only leaving the fittest and strongest and most intelligent males

now you dont neet to be strong or intelligent you just need to be hot and I dont see how that is going to advance society forward