Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shower Starter Pack

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I haven't taken a shower in three months because here you cannot get one unless you're vaccinated. Something about terrorizing the local homeless initiative going on around here. They want to terrorize you, they want you dead, something, something. I smell like rotten onions, currently not showermaxxing, and I refuse to comply with anything that I don't want to do where the locals can eat shit, my own huge steaming pile of shit. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Bastards. You still wildernessmaxxing?

Three month's dam that's a lot how did u even end up going to sleep

Bastards. You still wildernessmaxxing?
Yes, outside the local city outskirts over here. :feelsjuice:

Mad max

Three month's dam that's a lot how did u even end up going to sleep
I sometimes smoke a bowel before going to sleep or lick psychedelic cactus plants in the desert, just kidding of course. In all honesty I just pass the fuck out after carrying a hundred pounds on my back walking ten to fifteen miles daily in and out of the city over here. I'm even growing a beard now.

I'm starting to think I might go a year or two without showering, something I never thought was possible, but here I am. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
I sometimes smoke a bowel before going to sleep or lick psychedelic cactus plants in the desert, just kidding of course. In all honesty I just pass the fuck out after carrying a hundred pounds on my back walking ten to fifteen miles daily in and out of the city over here. I'm even growing a beard now.

I'm starting to think I might go a year or two without showering, something I never thought was possible, but here I am. :feelsjuice::yes:
Nice dude at least u do something with ur life instead of rotting forever like me

Nice dude at least u do something with ur life instead of rotting forever like me
I always have something to do but out here in the desert water and things like worrying about dehydration or heat stroke are problems I'm constantly going through. I'm still rotting, I'm just rotting outside under the baking sun as the lord of the flies. :feelsjuice:

I always have something to do but out here in the desert water and things like worrying about dehydration or heat stroke are problems I'm constantly going through. I'm still rotting, I'm just rotting outside under the baking sun as the lord of the flies. :feelsjuice:
Oh so u are outside ur home

Oh so u are outside ur home
I live outside in a tent within the middle of the desert fifteen miles outside of a local city, basically. :feelsjuice:

Giphy 93

Last edited:
I live outside in a tent within the middle of the desert fifteen miles outside of a local city, basically. :feelsjuice:
Dam i wish i can go offgrid I can't deal with these people anymore

Dam i wish i can go offgrid I can't deal with these people anymore
That's basically me right now, done dealing with bullshit people, done doing bullshit jobs that don't pay anything, and where I'm just waiting for this nation to fall enjoying the chaos afterward. For now I make friends with other transients in the area or the singing desert coyotes. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
That's basically me right now, done dealing with bullshit people, done doing bullshit jobs that don't pay anything, and where I'm just waiting for this nation to fall enjoying the chaos afterward. For now I make friends with other transients in the area or the singing desert coyotes. :feelsEhh:
Oh that's nice I guess but I hope the whole world burns down to ashes:feelsdevil:

wilderness theory maxxxxxxxxxing :feelsEhh:

You should have grown a beard long time ago. Why shave out there?
The microscopic insects and filth on you might lead to skin rashes and disease. Best to take one every now and again. :feelsthink:

You should have grown a beard long time ago. Why shave out there?

The microscopic insects and filth on you might lead to skin rashes and disease. Best to take one every now and again. :feelsthink:
There really is no point, sometimes I'll get sand in my beard if there is a local sand storm. I'm currently trying to figure out how to make a wild local plant that flourishes here into a kind of primitive soap for my own personal usage. Native Americans utilized it at one point in the area here. :feelsjuice:

Giphy 94

Last edited:
There really is no point, sometimes I'll get sand in my beard if there is a local sand storm. I'm currently trying to figure out how to make a wild local plant that flourishes here into a kind of primitive soap for my own personal usage. Native Americans utilized it at one point in the area here. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 649072
Oh I see. What kind of plant? There's probably a few you could use. But hard to say what it will do to your skin. Just go into hotel bathrooms and steal that shit. One doesn't need to use soap everyday. I can make a 140ml of liquid soap last for almost a year.

Last edited:
Oh I see. What kind of plant? There's probably a few you could use. But hard to say what it will do to your skin. Just go into hotel bathrooms and steal that shit. One doesn't need to use soap everyday. I can make a 140ml of liquid soap last for almost a year.
It's similar to Aloe Vera. No, they'll just arrest you for criminal trespassing and theft if I did that. :feelsjuice:

It's similar to Aloe Vera. No, they'll just arrest you for criminal trespassing and theft if I did that. :feelsjuice:
Trespassing? I mean, hotel lobbies usually have non-guest using the bathrooms. But I suppose now days it is nailed to a dispenser that has liquid in it. So yes best to be on the safe side. Scratch that idea.

Last edited:
Trespassing? I mean, hotel lobbies usually have non-guest using the bathrooms. But I suppose now days it is nailed to a dispenser that has liquid in it. So yes best to be on the safe side. Scratch that idea.
Pretty much, yes. :feelsjuice: