Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick of people talking about personal boundaries instead of universal boundaries

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
So I was recently stuck in a horrible situation and a bunch of crossing some fucking lines in the sand, boundaries. And not just like “oh my god I said I wanted no mayo on my sandwich” kind of shir. Like I shit you not : let’s drive 100 miles so —- can go to a doctor for his sore foot. How about we . But you wann do something else, how dare you *100. It
I’m not finishing the fucking story so I won’t get identified but legit it was some crazy making narc shit. Add 300 miles to rest of it, I was trapped for like 15 hours. . It was so insane I’ve brought up the incel point “it’s not about your boundaries it’s about every bodies Boundsries” these foids and folks will cross every motherfucking line and then justify it by saying some personal preference that you should bow down too.
And it was my family that’s where I’m ending identification.
But legit anybody with half brain of sense would get the fuck out of that situation , especially when people start justifying reasons for doing things as “well goddamn”. I swear never leaving my recluse rock again.
And there was even a second black sheep they all were turning on, and using that to jsutify me not getting out of the situation. It was some ducked up normie shit goddamn.

Last edited:
you are fucking obsessive
Look dipshit it actually concerned with other shit(like being on a desolate island stuck on a mountain in car you didn’t rent,) but I wasn’t going to include real story much, because I don’t know what the fucks I was with are viewing on social media.

Look dipshit it actually concerned with other shit(like being on a desolate island stuck on a mountain in car you didn’t rent,) but I wasn’t going to include real story much, because I don’t know what the fucks I was with are viewing on social media.
:feelskek::feelskek: weirdo

Attachments

• 4E66F290-0E38-488C-8DBA-3F668A4EF690.jpg
    4E66F290-0E38-488C-8DBA-3F668A4EF690.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
How did you got into that Situation?

Bro are you intoxicated? :kys:

Bro are you intoxicated? :kys:
The pressure difference of being up and down up and down on the mountains has made my ears and brain feel like they exploded. Went from sea level to over 10,000 feet like 3 times

Last edited:
The pressure difference of being up and down up and down on the mountains has made my ears and brain feel like they exploded. Went from sea level to over 10,000 feet like 3 times
I get that feeling in my ears too