[Discussion] Since black foids tend to be the least desirable among all races of foids, does it count if you have sex with one?

BITG

BITG

Being handsome alters the morality of your actions
★★★★★
51d 12h 7m
Wouldn’t this be similar to fucking a fat girl? Fat girls don’t count as ascension, we all know this, but the reason is because they are the least desirable and basically bottom of the barrel when a lot of dudes here are just failed normies basically and aren’t legit subhuman in terms of looks. Wouldn’t the same logic as “ascending” with fat foids apply to “ascending” with black foids since they are the least desirable?

I personally think it counts, but maybe some people here think it doesn’t Jfl.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
176d 11h 20m
volcels.co jfl

I'd say it counts if she's not a landwhale, since most black chicks are landwhales

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
84d 2h 15m
It counts, but they're still AWALT even if they mog us in T.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
79d 17h 54m
Sex with black women counts. Sex with fat women counts. Sex with fat black women counts. It's Incels.co. INCELS.co. If you wanna just feel sorry for how you didn't get the kind of woman you specifically wanted, there's still subreddits for that.

pp183

pp183

★★★★★
173d 15h 29m
BITG

BITG

★★★★★
51d 12h 7m
Sex with black women counts. Sex with fat women counts. Sex with fat black women counts. It's Incels.co. INCELS.co. If you wanna just feel sorry for how you didn't get the kind of woman you specifically wanted, there's still subreddits for that.
Sex with fat girls doesn’t count, especially if you aren’t fat yourself. Stop being cucked. This has already been discussed many times. Sex with black girls count as long as they aren’t fat, I agree.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
157d 6h 1m
Incel.co 2020

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
79d 17h 54m
Sex with fat girls doesn’t count, especially if you aren’t fat yourself. Stop being cucked. This has already been discussed many times. Sex with black girls count as long as they aren’t fat, I agree.
Why? Because I "deserve better?" See if that doesn't get you banned from here. Sex you personally just don't feel counts.

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
51d 12h 7m
Why? Because I "deserve better?" See if that doesn't get you banned from here. Sex you personally just don't feel counts.
NO. I’m drawing a line. Sex with fat girls is DESCENSION. You only inflate their egos, make women have less a reason to lose weight, and fuck other dudes over in the process. That’s cucked.

PresidentCel

PresidentCel

Recruit
★★★★
16d 14h 20m
Some black women are okay looking. A few are even downright attractive, especially the lighter skinned ones. I'd say it still counts.

Colvin76

Colvin76

19yo KHHV, 176cm, sub4, Autistic, ethnic, dicklet
★★★★★
164d 12h 23m
radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
84d 2h 15m
Don't see why a fat foid wouldn't count. Honestly they're probably pickier than a normal sized becky.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

eat, sleep, wagecuck, ldar
★★
30d 12h 35m
volcel if one thinks it doesn't count

Guykild

Guykild

Admiral
★★★★
42d 18h 33m
I'll take my incel title with pride if I can get a black girl if they don't count, as the girls I like most are black girls.

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
51d 12h 7m
:feelsseriously: volcels.co
Nah, most people agree that it counts. I saw some comments in other threads that might have implied otherwise though, so I wanted to make this thread to see.

PresidentCel

PresidentCel

Recruit
★★★★
16d 14h 20m
Don't see why a fat foid wouldn't count. Honestly they're probably pickier than a normal sized becky.
Juggernaut law actually makes them fairly hard to get. If you can harpoon whales you could probably also get with a Becky.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
43d 20h 26m
i guess if the incel is into blacks...but personally no.

lonelyintesified

lonelyintesified

I hate nobody but myself
★★★
9d 19h 29m
NO. I’m drawing a line. Sex with fat girls is DESCENSION. You only inflate their egos, make women have less a reason to lose weight, and fuck other dudes over in the process. That’s cucked.
having sex with any girl can possibly "increase her ego", fat or not. It isn't the perfect ascension necessarily, but it definitely isn't descension imo.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
176d 11h 20m
volcel if one thinks it doesn't count
well what counts as "sex".

you wouldn't say that fucking gays or trannies counts does it? I don't think that is ascension

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
79d 17h 54m
It's not your line to draw.

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
13d 9h 22m
Of course sex with a black foid counts. Theyre ugly, but still count toward ascension

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
41d 5h 7m
Why are some faggots creating the most retarded threads? GTFO LARPers.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
★★
37d 10h 51m
I honestly don't understand what the unappeal of black foids are here. Muh "too masculine looking :soy: :feelstastyman:" I've seen plenty of attractive foids in every race. Which is why it pisses me off when they all deny me. If you can fuck a black foid of course it counts. Imagine thinking a slim bitch and a disgusting lard beast are the same level. Are people here seriously that ridiculous? I don't mean to rant but these volcel claims are just straight up low IQ. I LITERALLY CAN'T GET SHIT(landwhales included JFL). Why would I make it even harder for myself by unnecessarily claiming a race of foid doesn't count? Think about it.
Why are some faggots creating the most retarded threads? GTFO LARPers.

Salutextm

Salutextm

Officer
★★
2d 23h 1m
I honestly don't understand what the unappeal of black foids are here. Muh "too masculine looking :soy: :feelstastyman:" I've seen plenty of attractive foids in every race. Which is why it pisses me off when they all deny me. If you can fuck a black foid of course it counts. Imagine thinking a slim bitch and a disgusting lard beast are the same level. Are people here seriously that ridiculous? I don't mean to rant but these volcel claims are just straight up low IQ. I LITERALLY CAN'T GET SHIT(landwhales included JFL). Why would I make it even harder for myself by unnecessarily claiming a race of foid doesn't count? Think about it.
This. But then every one bitch and moans when a white guy hooks up with an asian woman but also critiques anyone who isn't a simp for white or asian women.

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
51d 12h 7m
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
109d 6h 7m
I would if I could

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
64d 13h 16m
It doesn't count only when you are having sex with a landwhale. In all the other cases it counts.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 20h 46m
Ppl hate flack foids so mch

lonelyintesified

lonelyintesified

I hate nobody but myself
★★★
9d 19h 29m
this thread gives off "femcel" vibes ngl. same mindset

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

eat, sleep, wagecuck, ldar
★★
30d 12h 35m
well what counts as "sex".

you wouldn't say that fucking gays or trannies counts does it? I don't think that is ascension
well a black foid is still a biological foid and a naturally occuring being, unlike a gay or tranny.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
176d 11h 20m
well a black foid is still a biological foid and a naturally occuring being, unlike a gay or tranny.
gays are not naturally occurring? have you studied biology at all? you think animals can't be faggots?

define "inceldom" anyway, just fucking lol

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
41d 5h 7m
Didn’t read my post huh?
I did after this response. Still my point stands since most guys believe it here.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
5d 13h 59m
I'd fuck a black girl if I could

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Captain
★★★
18d 6h 48m
Would
would it really satisfy you if you ascended with a whale? Could you really look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you’re not n incel anymore?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★
25d 23h 18m
I would do a black girl tbh

Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

19yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★★★
23d 5h 2m
What the fuck is this thread, yes it counts. VOLCEL.co smh :feelswhat:

Mainländer

Mainländer

AWALT
★★★★★
69d 15h 16m
If the foid is minimally attractive, and I mean like at all, yes, it counts.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
86d 15h 1m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
135d 6h 0m
Agreed tbh, men fucking whores below their looks level is what’s leading to the whore entitlement we see nowadays

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
51d 12h 7m
Written by an Incel.

Let
That
Sink
In
Except you left out the part where I said this:

“when a lot of dudes here are just failed normies basically and aren’t legit subhuman in terms of looks”

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★
6d 1m
If black and or fat women want to fuck you then you are a volcel.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Admiral
★★
24d 8h 0m
Why do you ask OP?
:kys: :kys: :kys:

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
86d 15h 1m
Except you left out the part where I said this:

“when a lot of dudes here are just failed normies basically and aren’t legit subhuman in terms of looks”
A lot of high-tier normies here have unreasonable standards for a pump and dump (I'm not saying have no standards).

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
★★★★★
87d 19h 21m

Yeah, maybe if you rub your cock between her fat rolls, thinking you hit paydirt, then yeah I can see how that wouldn't be considered sex.

But FFS, this has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read here.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
79d 17h 54m
would it really satisfy you if you ascended with a whale? Could you really look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you’re not n incel anymore?
"Satisfaction" is not the same as "Not being incel." This is specifically the bullshit we used to eschew back in the day. People used to say "They're not incel, they're just picky about what women they'll have sex with." And we said "No we're not, an incel would be with any woman, ANY WOMAN, as long as she loved him." So what changed now that we're abandoning this?

BITG

BITG

★★★★★
51d 12h 7m
"Satisfaction" is not the same as "Not being incel." This is specifically the bullshit we used to eschew back in the day. People used to say "They're not incel, they're just picky about what women they'll have sex with." And we said "No we're not, an incel would be with any woman, ANY WOMAN, as long as she loved him." So what changed now that we're abandoning this?
Ok, by definition you wouldn’t be incel anymore, that’s true, but the entire point of “ascension” is to stop being a low value male. Fucking fat girls doesn’t change that, you will still be viewed by normies as low value. Not only that but the other problems people have raised as well make this problematic, such as raising fat women’s ego’s and standards, them not being motivated to lose weight, etc

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★
30d 11h 20m
Some black women are okay looking. A few are even downright attractive, especially the lighter skinned ones. I'd say it still counts.
yep