Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Singapore going to be like south korea

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-

It’s over for us, bitches here are getting more and more materialistic, that’s why many Chinese men here import wives from Vietnam and China. Singaporean whores Chang only. Over for us ,happening just like in south korea @mcmoohyun

Last edited:
Are there tamils

It never even began for you ricecels

:feelsdevil: Singapore should import more sandniggers, they are the only ones who kept birth rate as high as 3.2. I respect them.

:feelsdevil: Singapore should import more sandniggers, they are the only ones who kept birth rate as high as 3.2. I respect them.
I also don't hate them. Muslims are the most based kind of people in this world.

It’s over for us, bitches here are getting more and more materialistic, that’s why many Chinese men here import wives from Vietnam and China. Singaporean whores Chang only. Over for us ,happening just like in south korea @mcmoohyun
Female hypergamy is spreading to all countries except for the ones that have shaira law

John Goodman Lol GIF by Roseanne

At least south Koreans protest. I don't see singcucks doing the same

Singapore is already an overpopulated city-state anyway.

Just citizenshipmaxx import a pajeeta
I have no connections back to curryland, even my father who went back to India for work was only able to get married through betabuxx, I don’t want to do that :feelsrope: