Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Skullcel framecel manlet Mexican kid ascends with hot girl

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-

Where's the hot girl

Hot girl?
Looks like a painted monkey with all that fakeup. I don't even wanna try to imagine what's underneath :feelspuke:

Lips disgustingly thick, negative canthal tilt, eyes too wide apart, no almond eyes, no chin, thin eyebrows, shitty thin hair, awful hairline, slutty style, short, fat, asian nose, etc. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
Why are yall watching tiktok? :feelswhere:

Dude, you seem to have a rating problem. you made a similar post the other day, that girl is no "hot" she's average at best and with the filters and make-up who knows if she even is average.

They're looksmatched

They're looksmatched
The guy has straight teeth, good hairline, he has NCT but the shape of his eyes are much better.
The guy definitely looks better.

I mean just look for yourself. She hardly passes as human.
Screenshot 20211101 154803 Chrome

Textbook example of a goblina. You like latinas, right? I noticed how certain people who have a preference for a certain race of foids always tend to not rate foids of said race accurately

I have an unstoppable beaner fetish

She seems cute, I'll be honest. But I want to see her without all that makeup on.

every foid without makeup and filters looks like the anus of a camel
There are a rare few that actually look decent without makeup, but that's if she's young, healthy and has good genetics.

They’re a looksmatch, but in this clown world she’s too good for him. She’ll cheat on him or want an open relationship soon. Enjoy it while it lasts, framecel.

There are a rare few that actually look decent without makeup, but that's if she's young, healthy and has good genetics.
I feel like if 80 percent of the users on here were a female looksmatched version of themselves and had makeup on would look decent. Just goes to show how easy it is for women they can hide their subhuman features with makeup and go from a 3 to a 7 within minutes while us guys have to put in years of work in hopes of looking decent.

They´re just lower middle class. The girl is attractive but i´m not thug enough to have any type of relation with that kind of latina.

The guy has straight teeth, good hairline, he has NCT but the shape of his eyes are much better.
The guy definitely looks better.

I mean just look for yourself. She hardly passes as human.View attachment 520745

Yeah you're right actually, he mogs her. This is the problem with society when they bark "Oh I know so many ugly guys with beautiful girls!" - every single time, the guy is actually average looking and the foid is covered in makeup, I swear these dogs are braindead

Where's the hot girl
Hot girl?
Looks like a painted monkey with all that fakeup. I don't even wanna try to imagine what's underneath :feelspuke:

Lips disgustingly thick, negative canthal tilt, eyes too wide apart, no almond eyes, no chin, thin eyebrows, shitty thin hair, awful hairline, slutty style, short, fat, asian nose, etc. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
This the foid is sub 3 and that is with make up too