Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory sleepmaxxing for height

how many inches from sleepmaxxing?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
how much extra inches of height do u think u will get if u traveled back in time and told your old self to get his ass to bed early

I sleep all the fucking time even when I was in school I would sleep all class

Fuck school. They give you a shitton of homework and wonder why the new generation is so fucked. You won't even let me live a second of my life because you want to feed me bullshit that I won't remember in a month.

The only thing about sleeping I would change if I went back in time is make myself breathe through my nose and only sleep on my back.

wtf will sleeping on ur back do
Sleeping on your side/belly makes your facial cartilage sag on one side of your face due to gravity, causing unevenness.

Fuck school. They give you a shitton of homework and wonder why the new generation is so fucked. You won't even let me live a second of my life because you want to feed me bullshit that I won't remember in a month.

they are trying to force you into sleep deprivation during school which will significantly lower your testosterone and stunt ur height and you will be easier to control

they are trying to force you into sleep deprivation during school which will significantly lower your testosterone and stunt ur height and you will be easier to control
And male teachers bully you cause they want to. There's this tallfag fuck who keeps making fun of me in front of the class for no reason. He's probably having a divorce or some shit.

how much extra inches of height do u think u will get if u traveled back in time and told your old self to get his ass to bed early
5'0 mom 5'5 dad I am 5'7 this is probably my max potential

And male teachers bully you cause they want to. There's this tallfag fuck who keeps making fun of me in front of the class for no reason. He's probably having a divorce or some shit.
all white male teachers are tallfags

You should start ropemaxxing for those sweet height gains.

school is so pointless I wish I'd failed all my classes so I didn't have to go to college

I would still end up 5'4, because i already had good sleep as a teen.

What's the reason behind it? How can sleeping increase your height?

What's the reason behind it? How can sleeping increase your height?
You gain on avarage about an inch of height while you're sleeping at night. So make sure to always measure your height 3-4 hours after you wake up to be as accurate as possible.

brutal bro
Yeah so I don’t want to hear about “”””incels”””” over 5’7 on this forum just make some $ go to the fucking bar and pick up some stretched hole whore Becky’s for pump dump and fuck off :reeeeee:

Yeah so I don’t want to hear about “”””incels”””” over 5’7 on this forum just make some $ go to the fucking bar and pick up some stretched hole whore Becky’s for pump dump and fuck off
5'7 still manlet height

5'7 still manlet height
Not really, it’s Normie at that point. It’s possible to Go to the fucking bar/club of your choice and “ascend” with drunk whore Beckie’s at that point maybe after buying them few drinks so they forget your not Chad
I’ve tried this but got height rejected :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Yeah so I don’t want to hear about “”””incels”””” over 5’7 on this forum just make some $ go to the fucking bar and pick up some stretched hole whore Becky’s for pump dump and fuck off :reeeeee:
@Ron.Belgrade

I think it's about 0 or so.

I actually think that I had pretty healthy food and good sleep during my developmental/growing years. The only thing that would have been able to significantly change my final adult height would have been taking those growth hormones but my parents never got any for me. (But I also didn't mention that I wanted more height at the time because I was not yet blackpilled).