Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slut gets FURIOS when asked how many she has slept with

I always sort by controversial to skirt past all of the NPCS and liberal cucks. As per usual, men aren't allowed to have standards or requirements.
I saw soy replies when sorting by controversial, just look at this shit. She is geniuinely a gigachad :soy:

Yeah imagine letting something as dumb as your gf being a massive whore that fucked tons of chads and got gangbanged matter

Lol she got so triggered. You can tell by her eyes she has a triple digit body count. White women are the worst.

I wanna behead her. I wanna nail her fucking skull into my bedroom wall and shit on it.

FUCK CUCKS FUCK THEM ALL KILL ALL CUMSKIN CUCKS FUCKING SICK OF THIS

How could you trust her not to cheat on you?

:lul: They always fail to understand that it is less to do with the actual act of sex and more to do with the baggage she has picked up along the way. Have fun experiencing "love, satisfaction and genuine contentment" with a whore who is now unable to connect with you, everything drab to her. Those soy cucks are making a rod for their own backs, I hope they get ran through the divorce courts and rinsed for all they are worth.
Soy cucks also probably think if they encourage girls to sleep around more they will get laid themselves but are to retarded to understand that only chad/chadlites will benefit from it

She Is Insane With Anger And Hatred Definitely Struck Some Sort Of Nerve On Her.

Just plain disgusting :feelshaha:

good lord, imagine the body count on that degenerate hole

pathetic whore cope

I bet it was in 3 digits :feelskek:

I wish that black dude raped her and cut up her body and throw it in the river

Even if you ask a foid about how many simps she has or/and how many men have approached her or/and sent her nudes, she gets mad too.

She didnt even understand the analogy. Because her brain was fucked out long time ago. Her voice is so annoying. I bet those chads have to use gagball on her.

I wanna squirt acid on her bitch face. In Skyrim.

lol a woman is not a key its a rotten lock you dumb bitch

There's research showing women with high lay counts are way more likely to cheat and initiate divorce. What guy with an ounce of self respect would want to deal with that shit?

Until very recently it was considered common sense to not seriously date a whore. Lots of rap music from the 80s and 90s talks about how it's a bad idea to try to turn a ho into a housewife.

10,000 yard stare

You go qween, make sure your body count in triple digits,you should feel proud about getting railed by hundreds of chads :soy::soy:

-- BODYCOUNT DOESNT MATTTERRRRR

-- HAHAHA HES A VIRGIN LMAOOOOO VIRGIN AHAHAHAHAHAH

The duality of w*men.

You go qween, make sure your body count in triple digits,you should feel proud about getting railed by hundreds of chads :soy::soy:
She is 100% getting fucked today

She's literally batshit insane

Actually most of the comments are based as hell. Just by statistics of 55k likes to 12 k comments you can know there are debates in the comments. I read the most recent comments and was impressed.

The comments are delusional. How can you even be proud to be bluepilled? How can you be proud to defend bluepilled morals?

Average toilet :feelsaww:

The comments are delusional. How can you even be proud to be bluepilled? How can you be proud to defend bluepilled morals?
Its insane lol

just look at the ill effects the cock carousal has on a foids brain and overall price
of course, body count matters

These creatures can legally vote and reproduce.

Thank you very much OP, I got a brain tumor from this. hearing a bitch talk obnoxiously like that... it really makes my murder hand itch(in minecraft).

Ruined hole gets angry for being asked how many sticks shes inserted into her tunaroll

I wanna behead her. I wanna nail her fucking skull into my bedroom wall and shit on it.
Id use it for when I gotta get up to piss at night, peter griffin style

HOLY SHIT MAN CALM DOWN!, Is this really your personality, No wonder women dont like you xD

dumb ass bitch didn't even understand the analogy the women are the lock not the key dumb whore probably is too dumb to understand this because of her fried dopamine receptors from getting fucked by Chads 27/7