Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So fucking jealous of how easy women have it when it comes to dating and sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Women on my looks level will never struggle to find a boyfriend. Or a lay at the very least. Why can't that be that easy for me? Why do I have to face crushing loneliness and the depression and self-hatred that comes with it every single fucking day while uglier women are having a blast in college, fucking Chads? I nearly cried at work (again) due to these awful, dark thoughts of how awful my life is. This wouldn't be happening if I was born with a vagina. Being a non-Chad man is a fucking curse.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. And they have the balls to say that us pointing this out would be like having a fridge full of rotten food. HA HA HA, MOST MEN ARE ROTTEN FOOD TO WOMEN. THEY WANT A $80 RIBEYE AND WON'T EVER BE FINE WITH A CHEAPER CUT OF MEAT.

Maybe I should kill myself. I'll be dead before VR girlfriends and advanced sexbots become a thing anyway. I'm doomed.

I don't deserve anything, but women do not either. Nor Chad. But I guess Chad deserves the affection of ladies simply on the basis of being hot. While I deserve to rot because I'm not hot and have mental illness and depression.

FUCK THEM.

Last edited:
Its becauss men are way thirstier then woman so most men will be happy to fuck a 2/1p, while woman are way more judmental with their partner choice.

It's just how it us :\ Eggs are rare and valuable, sperm is a dime a dozen. Take 10 men and 10 women, 10/10 women would rather share the 1 guy where as 9/10 guys in the group would rather have 1 woman each. Women would prefer to share a man even if it means other women get him too instead of having 1 of her very own.

Women on my looks level will never struggle to find a boyfriend. Or a lay at the very least. Why can't that be that easy for me? Why do I have to face crushing loneliness and the depression and self-hatred that comes with it every single fucking day while uglier women are having a blast in college, fucking Chads? I nearly cried at work (again) due to these awful, dark thoughts of how awful my life is. This wouldn't be happening if I was born with a vagina. Being a non-Chad man is a fucking curse.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. And they have the balls to say that us pointing this out would be like having a fridge full of rotten food. HA HA HA, MOST MEN ARE ROTTEN FOOD TO WOMEN. THEY WANT A $80 RIBEYE AND WON'T EVER BE FINE WITH A CHEAPER CUT OF MEAT.

Maybe I should kill myself. I'll be dead before VR girlfriends and advanced sexbots become a thing anyway. I'm doomed.

FUCK THEM.
JBBF (just be born female) theory.

It's just how it us :\ Eggs are rare and valuable, sperm is a dime a dozen. Take 10 men and 10 women, 10/10 women would rather share the 1 guy where as 9/10 guys in the group would rather have 1 woman each. Women would prefer to share a man even if it means other women get him too instead of having 1 of her very own.
Women will share a man who gives no fucks about them. Even if he's abusive. While a kind incel, hell even a kind average dude, will not get anything. Maybe a fat single mother at most.

Personality is useless and anyone who suggests it's our personality that needs fixing deserves to be killed.

30 is the end date for me if things don’t change

Exactly. It all comes down to biology. Women have a limited number of eggs (and a high gestation period) while men can make unlimited sperm (and can impregnate multiple women within hours of each other).

If I was a woman I would've found a nice betabux by now

Wish I was born a female.

Dude, we all know why.

What OP is asking a rhetorical question. HOW IS THIS FUCKING FAIR AT ALL? ANY OF THIS. WE CANNOT TAKE IT ANY LONGER.

It has reached such ridiculous levels. Something is going to give soon.

All woman have to do is exist and they can get more dates than us.

Not jealous. Their sex drive is trash anyway. But I am jelly of how easy everything is for them. Jelly of the social validation. They're never alone.

There's a reason men outrank women in homelessness, death and prison, nature hates us. If you can't make friends you have no options women are social manipulators, in a tough economy where you are forced to be co-dependent women have a huge advantage. Women never have to compete like men do. Man is wolf to man.