Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So i am accused of being an Islamic terrorist

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Yesterday i was falsely accused by the police of being an Islamic terrorist and part or at least supporter of the Islamic state and Al Qaida.

The reason for this was because i used to go to a mosque that is now closed, because the officials and some other members were involved in some illegal things.

I was in the WhatsApp group of the mosque and of course they posted jihad-nasheeds, which were only used as workout and life motivation, not to call for the killing of so called disbelievers.

Well, turns out, i also used to send some nasheeds to the group, which I found motivating, without knowing what they say, because i don’t speak Arabic and i had and still have ties to those people, so they accused me of being some part of a terroristic movement or some shit, which of course is hilarious.

I don’t know what will happen now, they said they will approach me in a few days again.
I could probably be deported or something, or get another chance, because they actually understand that I am just low iq and not a terrorist.

Hahahahaha, thats awesome

Better to be feared, fuck them.

The police officers are scared of having and living under Sharia law because they still wanna do their degenerate shit on the down low.

MEANWHILE ALMOST ONE YEAR OF MY RADICAL DANGEROUS TERROR SPREADING HERE AND NOTHING HAPPENED JFL (IN VIDEO GAME)
you just wait

Most Muslims can read Arabic, but can't speak and understand Arabic.

Better to be feared, fuck them.

The police officers are scared of having and living under Sharia law because they still wanna do their degenerate shit on the down low.
Yeah but I doubt they fear me, they could kill me anytime if they wanted to

You'll have to tell them that you didn't know and of course you don't understand Arabic (like you've said).

@Dregster I AM JUST WAITING WITH PRICK IN MY HAND TO RAPE SOME FILTHY SLOPPY NASTY SLUTS FROM INTERPOL WITH FIREPLACE HEATED UP POKERS!!!! I WILL SHOW THEM WHO IS THE REAL tERrrorist (in video game)
8Mlb6V.jpg

RED FOREST MANY MEMORIES HERE