Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So I watched Attack on Titan seasons 2-3

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Its really damn good and I recommend any weebcel on this shitty forum to watch and and the new season.

Not a weebcel

Death Note is the only anime I'm familiar with but I've already read some recommendations that this is the second best.
Will give it a try soon.

Damn you only just watched it brocel?
It's pretty would recommend though.

maybe one day

Season 4 is going to be better.

I loved the part when everyone got killed

weebmaxxxxxxx

Never watched

Nah
I liked the first 2 season but season 3 he becomes to OP it's not even funny
also it's stupid

It's good but it gets goddamn complicated in season 3

I can't even enjoy Anime anymore.

Both because of my Inceldom and the fact that most Anime fans are faggots and the industry is infested with a lot of gay shit, daily reminder the word 'trap' in the context of a guy pretending to be a girl originated mainly from Anime.

Yeah. Season 3 part 2 is impressive.

Only anime I could recommend without being embarrassed, even though the three main characters can sound cringe and over the top

I can't even enjoy Anime anymore.

Both because of my Inceldom and the fact that most Anime fans are faggots and the industry is infested with a lot of gay shit, daily reminder the word 'trap' in the context of a guy pretending to be a girl originated mainly from Anime.
anime can sometimes be extreme ropefuel, especially if youre watching these romantic comedy shows

AOT is really good. Season 4 is also my favourite.

i started watching too, good shit, the music is great, shame the last season will only have 16 episodes

Ill watch it when i finisj the manga