Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy So I’m reading Elementary Particles and I see this

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I got the book a few days ago and I’ve been taking my time reading it, I stumbled upon a page that left a bad taste in my mouth though.
8A9308CF 7869 41F8 B045 29DAA183015A

I’m going to continue reading the book, but this rubbed me the wrong way tbh. I got it because I saw a little praise from on here and it’s pretty good but this really deters me tbh

Would drop it after that tbh

I got the book a few days ago and I’ve been taking my time reading it, I stumbled upon a page that left a bad taste in my mouth though.
View attachment 284506
I’m going to continue reading the book, but this rubbed me the wrong way tbh. I got it because I saw a little praise from on here and it’s pretty good but this really deters me tbh
Foids have had rights since the 60's - what have they invented or innovated in the last 50+ years?!
NOTHING!

CHECKMATE :feelsmage:

Would drop it after that tbh
It’s definitely crossing my mind, the only reason I want to read this is because a few people on here said it’s good
Then again I can do without the feminist worship I’ll just throw it aside and start 1984

Foids have had rights since the 60's - what have they invented or innovated in the last 50+ years?!
NOTHING!

CHECKMATE :feelsmage:
Yeah no the author was not using that 5% of his brain when he wrote that. Up until this part he was mentioning feminism destroying morality and society

Do they include political pamphlets directly in books nowadays? I'd burn it the second I saw shit like this.

Do they include political pamphlets directly in books nowadays? I'd burn it the second I saw shit like this.
Funny part is this was published originally in 1998 yet still so soy. I was praying someone on here trudged through this retarded page and found something redeeming this massive mistake

It just describes a bluepilled character lol, i think he was an autist that was fucked in the brain no wonder he came to that conclusion.

Yeah no the author was not using that 5% of his brain when he wrote that. Up until this part he was mentioning feminism destroying morality and society
He probably wanted to appease his ((((editors))))

It just describes a bluepilled character lol, i think he was an autist that was fucked in the brain no wonder he came to that conclusion.
You read the book? I understand it’s his narrative in that chapter but tbh he has the same first name as the author.

I prefer Bruno much more than Michel tbh

You read the book? I understand it’s his narrative in that chapter but tbh he has the same first name as the author.

I prefer Bruno much more than Michel tbh
Ye it's a good book tbh. Yes bruno much more resembles a blackpilled incel.

Sounds like BS

Ye it's a good book tbh. Yes bruno much more resembles a blackpilled incel.
I’m gonna keep reading it but only for Bruno tbh I’m getting more and more tired of Michel’s shit

Jfl. I thought you were talking about particle physics like leptons. Imagine the confusion, book is talking about squids.

Last edited:
I thought Houellebecq was based.

I thought Houellebecq was based.
This is the first book I’m reading from him. The book switches between character perspectives and this is just describing Michel (one of the MC’s) thoughts. The other MC, Bruno is brutally based though. It draws some concern to me though that Michel is so pathetically blue pilled and hive minded because he does have the same first name as the author lol

This is the first book I’m reading from him. The book switches between character perspectives and this is just describing Michel (one of the MC’s) thoughts. The other MC, Bruno is brutally based though. It draws some concern to me though that Michel is so pathetically blue pilled and hive minded because he does have the same first name as the author lol
I read another book of his (something with "map" in the title?) and it also had a character of the same name. It was by no means the "good guy" of the character. Could well be he's ironically satirising himself.

I read another book of his (something with "map" in the title?) and it also had a character of the same name. It was by no means the "good guy" of the character. Could well be he's ironically satirising himself.
Probably for the editors and the angry review cucks tbh. If he wrote this strictly from Bruno’s POV this book would be hated by most and imo a very dark version of Catcher in The Rye

Probably for the editors and the angry review cucks tbh. If he wrote this strictly from Bruno’s POV this book would be hated by most and imo a very dark version of Catcher in The Rye
I don't understand the appeal of catcher in the rye tbh.

Would burn it immediately. Ded srs

I don't understand the appeal of catcher in the rye tbh.
You have to be a mentally ill, young man who truly has felt feelings of grief, loss of innocence, uncertainty of the future, and alienation in society, anxiety, and feeling of going insane. That is the only way you can relate to this classic.

You have to be a mentally ill, young man who truly has felt feelings of grief, loss of innocence, uncertainty of the future, and alienation in society, anxiety, and feeling of going insane. That is the only way you can relate to this classic.
I match all that but I still couldn't relate. Perhaps I'm too retarded. :feelsrope:

Also nice necropost

View attachment 284506
Simps/cucks suffering from the women are wonderful effect.

View attachment 284506
This sounds like a huge faggot, what the fuck is this bullshit

View attachment 284506
Everything human or social related is about sexual or gender politics in some way or the other @SlayerSlayer

makes me want to fuck even more
To be fully human as a male is to be able to have sex with a female. That's the message constantly reinforced by soyciety.