Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So, I've been thinking of making blackpill rants like Dbdr, but don't know if I should.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
One reason I'm considering this is because it's been harder to afford new games to play ever since Brandon was installed in to office. I tried to pirate a game to test it out; and I almost bricked my computer in the process. If I didn't get it to work again somehow, I'd be another $700 in the hole on top of the $300 I owe my mom and dad for getting my medical marijuana card renewed as well as getting a new batch of edibles. Just what should I do?

You can try bro I’ll watch

Make a stoner incel podcast and have me as a guest :smonk:

Make a stoner incel podcast and have me as a guest :smonk:
We actually have to set things up like exchanging discords and making sure we are both available in order to do that.

you're not gonna make any money. do it for fun instead

Just try it, it's better to try and fail than to not try at all. Maybe you'll Blackpill someone who will later be highly influential and push for legalisation positive for us, you can only win. :blackpill:

I already don't make money with my channel because I don't have enough subscribers.

You get more subscribers by uploading more videos, YouTube is known to only promote channels with at least 120 videos as they want to know who is serious and who isn't. Prof. Kartik Gada describes YouTube as "a footrace".

You get more subscribers by uploading more videos, YouTube is known to only promote channels with at least 120 videos as they want to know who is serious and who isn't. Prof. Kartik Gada describes YouTube as "a footrace".
I have 254 subscribers and over 500 videos so far. I've been doing this since December 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back