Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I sucker punched my older brother from behind his head so hard for putting a nail on my escooter tire which was my only form of transport, I feel bad

I've had a few successes doing this, but who cares it's free and easy I don't care about standards
Nice I would be too scared or not know what to do. Surely some pretty sketchy places?

Nice I would be too scared or not know what to do. Surely some pretty sketchy places?
I've seen random Asians, whites, and Africans in cars pulling up black crackheads with vodka bottles in exchange for sex around 3:00 am in the ghetto, but now have to be careful because there is a new police station constructed in that area now

I've seen random Asians, whites, and Africans in cars pulling up black crackheads with vodka bottles in exchange for sex around 3:00 am in the ghetto, but now have to be careful because there is a new police station constructed in that area now
Does it feel dangerous being there? I'm not really near a big city so not the same kind of ghetto areas or anything plus people around are mostly white

Does it feel dangerous being there? I'm not really near a big city so not the same kind of ghetto areas or anything plus people around are mostly white
Not anymore, cos I'm a local, and have had success doing this multiple times, also I've been buying marijuana in that hood for years now, so I have a mutual connection with the dealers there.

jail awaits so icant do same

just walk lol

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

Do they all live on the same property as you? How many are incels?
they’re single but not incels, two of them live in a different state and one just moved up north cause he got contracted by this company he wanted to work for

anyway I thought you said you never wanted to see me again cause you were having your schizo ideations

Giga base beat the shit out of that asshole