Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I sucker punched my older brother from behind his head so hard for putting a nail on my escooter tire which was my only form of transport, I feel bad

fallenghost

fallenghost

Recruit
★★★
I sucker punched my older brother from behind the head so hard that he started bleeding from the mouth and spitting blood spots on the floor until the outside of the house when he was leaving, for destroying my only form of transport (escooter). I found a sharp metal pin on the rear wheel, I should have left the escooter inside my room but too humid. I can't even remove the old tire and replace it with a new one as the escooter is designed complex to disassemble. I felt bad and now I'm being scolded/gaslighted by my parents and older sister sending violent threats when she sees me with her boyfriend who despises me and intimidated my and dad last few months ago over marijuana. Also, my older brother who keeps bullying me won't let me sleep at night by using the sound of his mobile phone to torment me I have to stand up for myself regardless because I'm all alone, his been bullying me for years, and keeps getting away with it. Every time he torments me I tell my parents but they keep siding with him cos his older than me by 5 years and more successful in life. I went off the rails last night and could have honestly killed him if I wanted to... his leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks for work and I believe he preplanned this event cos there were incidents in the past when he came back from work when my things go missing and sometimes I'll find them broken. Astrology turned me into a coward as I believe in my personality traits based on the positions of the planets in my zodiac birth chart. So basically I made myself more of an easy target by exploiting my vulnerabilities which he was waiting for me to slip up. I don't know what's going to happen to me tomorrow but I'll defend myself no matter what! he even tried passive-bullying again today with a mobile phone sound but I just ignored it, his an idiot!

I understand your anger but never do punches to back of head. That shit will make people retarded and put them in wheelchairs for their entire life and shit.

I understand your anger but never do punches to back of head. That shit will make people retarded and put them in wheelchairs for their entire life and shit.
I apologized to my dad and he still attacks me for it which I understand I also cried about it last night cos I just felt horrible, uncomfortable and doing things out of my nature. I don't feeling like this

Damn your life sounds a living nightmare, sucker punching from behind is very dangerous like what lifeisfucked said. how old are you and your brother btw?

Damn your life sounds a living nightmare, sucker punching from behind is very dangerous like what lifeisfucked said. how old are you and your brother btw?
I'm turning 30 this year and him 35

I'm turning 30 this year and him 35
Wow 35 and he’s acting like a teenage bully. It’s not you it’s them, they are in the wrong. For some reason normies like bullying people at rock bottom almost like they can sense it, They are quite sadistic.

Wow 35 and he’s acting like a teenage bully. It’s not you it’s them, they are in the wrong. For some reason normies like bullying people at rock bottom almost like they can sense it, They are quite sadistic.
Yes, I tried apologizing to him a few months back (when I shouldn't have) and doing him favors without expecting anything in return but some form of decency. I believe his autistic and he has diabetes type II at his fault for not eating and living healthy. Thanks for comforting me...I appreciate it!

Yes, I tried apologizing to him a few months back (when I shouldn't have) and doing him favors without expecting anything in return but some form of decency. I believe his autistic and he has diabetes type II at his fault for not eating and living healthy. Thanks for comforting me...I appreciate it!
No worries! Happy to help a fellow inkwell! I’ve had adversity aswell with an alcoholic father. So I know what it’s like.

That sounds like a mess, maybe in the heat of the moment it was a bit or an over reaction on your part but when some one just randomly breaks your shit for no reason I get it. Maybe you can distance yourself from family, it possible.

Whats stopping your from moving into an apartment ?

This isnt neccessarily a bad thing, asides from the legal aspects of course

That sounds like a mess, maybe in the heat of the moment it was a bit or an over reaction on your part but when some one just randomly breaks your shit for no reason I get it. Maybe you can distance yourself from family, it possible.
I have tried but then he passively bullies me when I'm napping or trying to sleep at night by using the loud ice machine maker from our fridge in the middle of the night or talking loudly on his mobile phone and walking up and down the door of my room. it got to a point where even though my dad sides with him, he leaves his bedroom and sleeps in the lounge room via couch when my older brother starts acting out during bedtime, I'm also a neet and struggling to find work as I'm constantly rejected for being too ugly. So I'm not in position to move out

Whats stopping your from moving into an apartment ?
Too ugly to be hired and too many negative re-enforcements by co-workers that it drains me mentally so I just end up quitting the job or I get fired because people hate me for being ugly.

Too ugly to be hired and too many negative re-enforcements by co-workers that it drains me mentally so I just end up quitting the job or I get fired because people hate me for being ugly.
What about NEETbux and governmenr financed apartment ?

What about NEETbux and governmenr financed apartment ?
I receive welfare payments as a jobseeker (neetmaxxing) and live in government public housing with a toxic family. I already applied for a single government bedroom unit for myself but they put me on a 10-year waiting list. Very long wait as there are a lot of black single moms with multiple kids waiting on the list (apparently)

i once punched my brother so hard he coughed up blood

I receive welfare payments as a jobseeker (neetmaxxing) and live in government public housing with a toxic family. I already applied for a single government bedroom unit for myself but they put me on a 10-year waiting list. Very long wait as there are a lot of black single moms with multiple kids waiting on the list (apparently)
there’s such thing as a jobseeking status to receive welfare?

Sucks when the little you do have is damaged or taken away from you. Hope things are back to normal or you can move out soon

I remember seeing news about punches like that in Australia so much that they made new 'one punch' laws

Lolwat how can you be bullied by a phone sound
He will not let me sleep at night by deliberately watching videos on his mobile phone on speaker full volume without using Bluetooth headphones and then quickly reconnect to Bluetooth headphones when I leave the room, his an autistic evil dog, smart ass. Don’t underestimate the disabled

He will not let me sleep at night by deliberately watching videos on his mobile phone on speaker full volume without using Bluetooth headphones and then quickly reconnect to Bluetooth headphones when I leave the room, his an autistic evil dog, smart ass. Don’t underestimate the disabled
Just kill him or beat him very badly and break his hands

I’m just worried if I one day will black out and do some ER shit, I’m constantly disrespected not just by my brother but society in general, I rarely leave the house

I’m just worried if I one day will black out and do some ER shit, I’m constantly disrespected not just by my brother but society in general, I rarely leave the house

Sucks when the little you do have is damaged or taken away from you. Hope things are back to normal or you can move out soon

I remember seeing news about punches like that in Australia so much that they made new 'one punch' laws
My neighbours are aware of the mess at home. My Vietnamese neighbour got sick of us fighting and moved out. This is the second time a neighbour had enough cos it’s too negative and depressing that even neighbours feel uncomfortable even though they aren’t involved

That's heavy and yeah Aussies disrespect incels a lot cause they just think you need to play footy and go to the beach and you'll be fine.
I just try to ignore them all and not draw attention to myself or my situation.

That's heavy and yeah Aussies disrespect incels a lot cause they just think you need to play footy and go to the beach and you'll be fine.
I just try to ignore them all and not draw attention to myself or my situation.
I'm trying to be low-inhibit but people keep pushing me

You got good copes? Wish I could afford a VR headset I'd just block everything out for hours
Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022 PC, smoking weed and new escooter arriving next week with 50 km max speed. escooter night rides/touch grass/night shopping for cope snacks

Fuck yeah 50km is hectic. Touch grass = high IQ cope

Astology, really? What are you a feminist? Anyways...

Yah, I've had fights with my younger brother many times in the past, though... I've never attempted to bitch-punch him in the back of the head(?) That's pretty fucking retarded, bro. If you're going to fight someone, fight them head to head, whether it's your brother or not. The only time I can imagine myself punching someone from the back of the head is if it were to save myself from some dangerous altercation or maybe save someone I know's life from said perpetrator. Unless your brother has Spider-Senses, you shouldn't have done that shit. Not just because it's wrong / bitch move, but you could end up in prison for life because of involuntary manslaughter.

From what you said about how your parents / sister felt, it sounds like they'd have no problem burying you under the prison. At the end of my time with my family, both my mother and sister hated me, so I can relate to being hated. Hell, I had the cops called on me for defending my property against my cunt of a sister. Thankfully, the cops were cool and "let it go", but I could've gone to jail for the first time in my life if it weren't for quick thinking / not being retarded.

Anyways... good luck.

Astology, really? What are you a feminist? Anyways...

Yah, I've had fights with my younger brother many times in the past, though... I've never attempted to bitch-punch him in the back of the head(?) That's pretty fucking retarded, bro. If you're going to fight someone, fight them head to head, whether it's your brother or not. The only time I can imagine myself punching someone from the back of the head is if it were to save myself from some dangerous altercation or maybe save someone I know's life from said perpetrator. Unless your brother has Spider-Senses, you shouldn't have done that shit. Not just because it's wrong / bitch move, but you could end up in prison for life because of involuntary manslaughter.

From what you said about how your parents / sister felt, it sounds like they'd have no problem burying you under the prison. At the end of my time with my family, both my mother and sister hated me, so I can relate to being hated. Hell, I had the cops called on me for defending my property against my cunt of a sister. Thankfully, the cops were cool and "let it go", but I could've gone to jail for the first time in my life if it weren't for quick thinking / not being retarded.

Anyways... good luck.
Agreed it’s just I’m so paranoid and damaged by life I feel like I can’t handle even the slightest adversity because I’ve been bullied, taken advantaged of and single my whole life so I’m more likely to be on the defensive and feel like I always have a target on my back. In fact I let this normie borrow my $500 jack and impact drill with the charger and battery. It’s been over a month since his had it and I’m getting pissed/worried. He ain’t answering my calls so I’m gonna give it a couple mor months so that when I can get my car fixed I ask him in person if he doesn’t take the situation seriously then I get the police involved

I’m praying that nothing will happen to my new escooter tire, hopefully I won’t find another hidden pin
Fingers crossed mate, and hopefully the cops don't have a go at you when you're fanging along at 50

Fingers crossed mate, and hopefully the cops don't have a go at you when you're fanging along at 50
I’m gonna wear a motorbike helmet and go hunt for some homeless crackheads for handjobs lol

You did the right thing if your family valued your belongings or you they'd not harm you.

You did the right thing if your family valued your belongings or you they'd not harm you.
My whole family is against me like even my sisters simp boyfriend and his parents despise me. Her simp bf threaten to assault me when he sees me in person when he heard what happened. When your ugly and stand up for yourself it doesn’t matter cos the better looking sibling will always get away with it, his also autistic my older bro, thanks why I kinda feel bad