Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel so lonely no human contact

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
I'm so alone
I wake up looking for love and affection
I'm hit with the train of hopelessness
The last person who adored me left me
Come back grandma

So I haven't had human contact in days. Literally have not seen or smelled another person. kill me.
my grandma said shes better off at my brothers house.. but im so alone man.

i do this but for weeks, get some other hobbies

What are your current coping mechanisms?

Is your brother incel?

Damn at least I got my parents tbh tbh :/ F for nanny

i gymcel n boxcel

nothing helps

ultimate chad. literally greek body God.

i miss her tbh
Watch Hajime no ippo, Megalo Box, Ashita no joe and Kengan Ashura if you like boxing

Watch Hajime no ippo, Megalo Box, Ashita no joe and Kengan Ashura if you like boxing
thanks i'll look into them

so i just went into my grandmas facebook account (i have her password)..

grandma: the only reason i can not kick him out is because big rigo left the house to him too

grandmas sister: i told you God would punish you too sister. God bless you.

it's cuz in our family tehres a legend that a son or grandson fucks up the whole family. in my grandmas sister side it's the down syndrome kid.. on my families side its me. before i was born everybody would get together at my grandparents house (technically my house tbh but i miss grandpa) anyways since i started growing up that all ended. my goblin subhuman retarded schizophrenic manlet missing teeth socially retarded and offensive ass ruined that all. i literally ruined Christmas last year by being psychotic and hallucinating that i was being raped infront of everyone.(meds weren't working) no shit.

im so lonely

You suffer from acute Stockholm Syndrome bruh.
I regularly see you virtue signal to normies who hate us and now this, missing a grandma who literally wants to kick you out of the house.

You suffer from acute Stockholm Syndrome bruh.
I regularly see you virtue signal to normies who hate us and now this, missing a grandma who literally wants to kick you out of the house.

yeah well without grannie im gonna pretty much just gonna LDAR. without no human contact. whoa

Lol. You think going without human contact for days is bad? Back when I was still living at my dad's, I sometimes went months without any human contact.

thanks i'll look into them

so i just went into my grandmas facebook account (i have her password)..

grandma: the only reason i can not kick him out is because big rigo left the house to him too

grandmas sister: i told you God would punish you too sister. God bless you.

it's cuz in our family tehres a legend that a son or grandson fucks up the whole family. in my grandmas sister side it's the down syndrome kid.. on my families side its me. before i was born everybody would get together at my grandparents house (technically my house tbh but i miss grandpa) anyways since i started growing up that all ended. my goblin subhuman retarded schizophrenic manlet missing teeth socially retarded and offensive ass ruined that all. i literally ruined Christmas last year by being psychotic and hallucinating that i was being raped infront of everyone.(meds weren't working) no shit.

im so lonely

not ur fault for being born incel. chin up.