Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious so tired of suffering from inhibition

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
srsly everything in my life is chill and ig kinda boring and all i want to do now is atleast try to talk to bitches but i can't. i have social anxiety and high inhib and the last time i talked to a girl irl (besides my friends gfs) was at the beginning of this semester when a new girl in my science class started a conversation with me

i can't even confirm it's over

srsly everything in my life is chill and ig kinda boring and all i want to do now is atleast try to talk to bitches but i can't. i have social anxiety and high inhib and the last time i talked to a girl irl (besides my friends gfs) was at the beginning of this semester when a new girl in my science class started a conversation with me

Approach anxiety, just cold approach until your numb from rejection nigga. You’ll end up a harrascel like me

Approach anxiety, just cold approach until your numb from rejection nigga. You’ll end up a harrascel like me
just don't have high inhibition theory

Agreed, I want to ask this girl out. I don't even think she'd say no, but I'm too scared to talk to her since I have nothing to say.

It is over. I counted and for about 200 days or so I have seen her in class, and I sit right next to her but I am too scared to say anything.

FUCK WHY CAN'T I BE A LOW INHIB MOGGER

Not asking a girl out is not high inhibition.

Girl's start conversations with you?

Girl's start conversations with you?
yea basically all my irl experience with girls and only gf is them approaching me

Try to determine when and how your anxiety started.It was surely acquired years ago.

i have social anxiety and high inhib
I also do but I just gave up because people are so shallow and superficial and stupid and annoying that they seem like monkeys to me.

I don't ask whores out 'cause it gives them possibility to trash on me and I would probably lose my mind and fuck her up and I don't wanna have more problems with law than I already have. I prefer to be mean to whores always