Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So two weeks ago I gave a few pics with me to my coworker

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
So two weeks ago I gave a few pics with me to my coworker .In one of our daily bus rides he asked me why i don't have a gf and i said you know i just didn't found the right one yet.He immediately proposed to me to give him some images with me and he will go around his single relatives and acquaintances and say to them that he has a great guy that is looking for someone.Two weeks passed where he did only said to me that bro I'm working on it I'll be setting you on dates but i just didn't realised that so many girls already have boyfriends though I'll surely set you up with someone don't worry.I asked him yesterday if anyone was interested and he said man I'm sorry but don't lose hope I'm going to show your pics to any girl i see I'm your wingman don't worry i got this.I'm pretty sure all of them said I'm ugly even after he larped about me saying that i am funny,taller than i am (he said I'm just a little bit shorter than him when in reality I'm a head shorter than him) and many other things.I wanted to say to him to not show my pictures anymore,but if they don't like you in the first second they see your face its over.

jfl, i couldn't even imagine someone tryna "shop" me around to foids, good god, i can just hear 100% of them insulting me

Nice friend you have there wish I could have a friend like that.

You've been played retard, your pics are meme material and is being used to ego boost foids and other normies

Its over, it never began

Img

i could imagine the reactions of those foids when they saw the pic lmao would be ropefuel for you
not sure if that friend is actually trying to help you but is just low IQ or he is just fucking with you :feelshmm:
his friend must be ethnic curry or something in that area

thats how they marry