Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So what do you guys think will happen in the next few months due to corona?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
My mom's a nurse and she said her hospital is completely packed with corona infected people. 6 nurses have already been sent home because they were infected and one nurse died from corona.

Hopefully there is an ACTUAL LOCKDOWN and normal shit NPC faggots have no way of doing stupid shit like going to their friend/gf/bf house.

smh in the USA, NPC shits are still socializing and going out and using the "tee hee 6 foot distance!" rule. So fucking annoying and I hope those shit heads get locked in cages.

Everyone goes broke,
Mass mortgage defaults,
Banks start to collapse,
Food shortages,

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

Hopefully a ton of foids get infected and die

I’ll stay depressed and suicidal.... aka nothing changes.

80% of the tests are false positives.

I bet there's 5g set up over there, and THAT is what's killing people.

Either way. Get ready for a dark, cold, and hungry winter. Then next spring get your jew vaccine/chip (mark of the beast) so you can have some food.

That is.... If you survive the winter.

More sex havers will die :dab::dab::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

more niggers dying

The economic crash that was bound to happen with pandemic or not. I have years reading about the bubbles rising in several financial markets.

It's really stupid to think that a few weeks of quarantine is going to solve this problem, because as soon as the lockdown will be lifted the virus is going to spread like wildfire again. This quarantine is going to last several months and all large events for this year will have to be cancelled. I don't care to be honest, I hope the quarantine will last for years and will drive lots of roasties to rope :dab:

The next Great Depression

A economic recession

It's going to start spreading again once the quarantine is over

Hopefully there is an ACTUAL LOCKDOWN and normal shit NPC faggots have no way of doing stupid shit like going to their friend/gf/bf house.

smh in the USA, NPC shits are still socializing and going out and using the "tee hee 6 foot distance!" rule. So fucking annoying and I hope those shit heads get locked in cages.
Yea There’s not quarantine right now in burgerland at least not yet.

They should keep quarantine forever. Or at least close the borders and shutdown Instagram to stop the urge to travel for likes.

It's the instagram virus caused by open borders.

Time will tell

80% of the tests are false positives.

I bet there's 5g set up over there, and THAT is what's killing people.

Either way. Get ready for a dark, cold, and hungry winter. Then next spring get your jew vaccine/chip (mark of the beast) so you can have some food.

That is.... If you survive the winter.

I hope the virus mutates, or at the very least spreads more.

I hope it gets so bad that all "essential" businesses finally close.

And people literally have to stay in their house this time. If anyone is caught outside they get fined $2000 and put in prison for 6 months.

It eventually winds down and the media is full of normies congratulating themselves on surviving 2-3 months of social isolation

My mom's a nurse and she said her hospital is completely packed with corona infected people. 6 nurses have already been sent home because they were infected and one nurse died from corona.
hypergamy will get even worse after a significant number of chads and chadlites have been killed off by the virus spreading via them still going to hookups

More of my copes will be postponed over this stupid fucking flu that's being hoaxed as a pandemic. More tv shows with the season being postponed for a year and other things.

I hope the virus mutates, or at the very least spreads more.

I hope it gets so bad that all "essential" businesses finally close.

And people literally have to stay in their house this time. If anyone is caught outside they get fined $2000 and put in prison for 6 months.
Meanwhile...
They release real criminals to protect them from the (((virus))).

And real criminals love weak losers.

Best victims ever tbh ngl.

Ded srs

its comfy outside and air is clear no noise i hope for the best :feelsokman: :lul:

This, I think it will get even worse when summer starts. The point is we can't all stay in our homes forever, you just have to face the possibly of mass death. Having everything stagnate will cause even worse problems. Also those corporate cucks fucked everything over by moving production to china. Now we can't make our own supplies because plastics, hardware, materials come from china. Also will people trust stuff from china now that any chinaman can just sneeze in a box and send you corona virus straight to your house? We might come to a point where returns are not accepted anymore, or stuff will have to be tampered wrapped. Amazon will have to face this as they love sending opened crap as "new".

Last edited: