Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Social Anxiety

Stone Heart

Stone Heart

Greycel
As I am typing this, I am at a family gathering. Every little movement, every little noise, every word and every gaze, everyone and everything makes me extremely, extremely anxious.

I have a hard time breathing as a result. My heart is racing really fast. I decided to venture outside, even though I shouldn't have. I know I'm coming off as an asshole to my uncle's for not being there at a key moment of his life (His birthday), but I can't help it.

They blame me, they see me as weak and weird. They think I'm insane. I hate myself for feeling this way. I wish I wasn't like this, I wish I was normal. I wish I could be. But this will be me for the entirety of my life. I'll never recover. I'll die all alone.

As I am typing this, I am at a family gathering. Every little movement, every little noise, every word and every gaze, everyone and everything makes me extremely, extremely anxious.

I have a hard time breathing as a result. My heart is racing really fast. I decided to venture outside, even though I shouldn't have. I know I'm coming off as an asshole to my uncle's for not being there at a key moment of his life (His birthday), but I can't help it.

They blame me, they see me as weak and weird. They think I'm insane. I hate myself for feeling this way. I wish I wasn't like this, I wish I was normal. I wish I could be. But this will be me for the entirety of my life. I'll never recover. I'll die all alone.
What i do is just shove food into my mouth and shut up, if they say why arent you talking, I say rudely, Well im eating cant do both, If they get angry i said, IM STILL EATING, I have food in my mouth and keep eating! NOTHING, GETS BETWEEN ME AND MY FOOD!

Unbelievably tragic first post

Have sex with your female cousin

Just drink monster n unleash the beast bro