Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Social workers are mostly black and other ethnic women

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
I've noticed that most social workers are composed mostly of black women and maybe some brown women. You rarely see other races like Asians or Indians.

They are off making the big bucks in corporate. Or working in family-owned businesses. My assumption.

They got more problems in their communities maybe, so it hits closer to home.

i guess brown in this context means latina? i thought all non white non black people are brown

Cuz they have a useless degrees

shit job indeed.

they have to deal with section 8 hoodrats, mentally ill homeless, drug addicts, low iq poor violent juveniles, ex-cons, probation, runaways, etc...

i guess brown in this context means latina? i thought all non white non black people are brown
yea I meant to say latinas. Indians are brown too.

White foids are at home receiving free money and gifts from simps

would you say that the ratio of white foids to asian/indian foids is proportional or is there more/less white foids to asian/indian foids in social work compared to the general population where you live?

You showed up?

Here is degree!

Here's job!

According to the Austrian painter, East Asians are honorary Aryans.