Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Soft troonmaxxing...worth of it?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
90% - 4 day ban - This nigga gay!
Before an admin will bash me with a +20% warning or banning me or delete my thread.

Lets talk about the elephant of the room of inceldom.

Lets talk about exploiding the lesbianpill in your favor.

As it was said several times. Foids rather to fuck other foid before an ugly man. My headcanon is that we are all like machines. We have a firmware that defines our behavior. My hypothesis is that foids rather to fuck other foids before ugly/short men in order to dont breed. This because their firmware says them that is not worth of it. Too much resources invested, risks to be slaughted during pregnancy since being short or ugly are signs of bad health and risk of passing these genes to children.

But what if wearing wigs, using make up or fake nails give the illusion to foids that we are other foids?

A couple of examples

LX7J6S3BKMP73O52227OZTSTHU.jpg

What inceldom does to a mf

You're getting made fun of but it might actually be a viable strategy since foids are currently selecting for weaker and feminine men.

The issue is that an incel like me is way too ugly to ever think about doing this.

No, not worth becoming a tranny child molesting pedofag like r/IncelTear moderator Princess_tranny14 :reeeeee::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

90% - 4 day ban - This nigga gay!

someone like knajjid will benefit from this

thank fuck he ban

He takes Machine Gun Kelly as an example even tho he is tall and rich and Chad:feelskek: This will definitely not work for our ugly asses

Ban this motherfucker!