Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy some cumskin cuck with daughters saw me walking pass and brought the daughter closer to him to avoid me

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
on some busy city street, some cumskin guy prob in 30s or 40s with several kids beside her which i assume could be his kids, a foidlet is on his right side and im walking across, head on. the fucker saw me in the eye and acted guarded and put his hand on the daughter's right shoudler to keep her away from my walkpath. no reason to do that other than that soy cuck probably felt i was "creepy" or something and instinctively pulled the kid aside.

Are you ethnic ?

Because Everybody Hates You Filthy Fucking Shitskins

Fuck Off You Subhuman Fucking Shitskin
cope more muuuuuuh ethnics stealing muuuuuuh white wahmen

fucking scum rejected by other cumskins and have the audacity to blame on ethnics.

imagine having cumskins halo and still fail at life

you're like a foid , you faggot

cope more muuuuuuh ethnics stealing muuuuuuh white wahmen

fucking scum rejected by other cumskins and have the audacity to blame on ethnics.

imagine having cumskins halo and still fail at life

you're like a foid , you faggot
You Fucking Filthy Shitskins Are Worthless , Kill Yourself

Look on the bright side, if you were white and ugly he would just have the same reaction except he would assume you were a child molester and not a violent shitskin.

whats your race? Arab? black? curry?

I'd also feel uncomfortable if a nigger or sandnigger would walk near me. Asians are okay

on some busy city street, some cumskin guy prob in 30s or 40s with several kids beside her which i assume could be his kids, a foidlet is on his right side and im walking across, head on. the fucker saw me in the eye and acted guarded and put his hand on the daughter's right shoudler to keep her away from my walkpath. no reason to do that other than that soy cuck probably felt i was "creepy" or something and instinctively pulled the kid aside.
Why were you licking your lips at the faint scent of her cunny emanating from her Rainbow Dash panties?

But if you were a nigger, he'd offer them to you and then sneak into his daughters' rooms to watch.

The cumskin would let her daughter sit on chads lap no problem.