Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Some of this forum has a seriously fucked up feminist agenda without realizing it

Its only "common sense" to basement IQ gatekeeprs on this forum
Anywhere else in the world a kiss is less investment than sex. Girl friends kiss eachother, but dont lick eachothers pussy
Yes, I'm sure a drunk birch who wants to kiss you is thinking about "investment"
JFL

There is nothing to comprehend, if a girl touches your dick, especially in hs, you are a fakecel and shouldn't be here

What even are you trying to prove? Everyone here knows you are a fakecel together with your boyfriend @Ropemaxx here. You attack users here saying they didn't try like the worst IT cucks, worship chads and defend fakecels, just leave already
worship chads? since when? you claimed i defended weed when i never did

the definition of incel, according to the wiki, is involuntary celibacy, a state of being.

you are actually a complete fucking retard for thinking a kiss and sex are the same thing. it;s complete idiotic behavior.

even sergeant incel said to rightfulcel "by some people's standards you would be considered a normie, but as a normal person i understand your position" aka the mods even realize that inceldom and khhv aren't the same exact thing.

the reason they don't allow bragging is not because kissing makes you fakecel, it's for the sanctity of the forum. @LiterallyASoyboy described it well
Wasn't this the case with @Venomkore
exactly, he forced a kiss, that's another example of a kiss and sex not being the same.

Site is still Blackpilled so I don't give a fuck about the drama.

I couldn't really care less who is what, as long as the Blackpill is worshipped.

:fire:
:blackpill:
:feelsautistic:

I have criticized that in the past as well, in this thread.

If an ugly incel came here and posted "so, guys, I just approached 300 girls today; after suffering tons of rejections, being slapped, having drinks thrown on my face and being humiliated, I finally got to kiss a drunken 3/10 landwhale" he would most likely have his post deleted and get a considerable warning for bragging. Meanwhile, a Chad like that either putting 0 effort and utterly wasting his looks or pretending to be an incel to mock us would be accepted.

Sorry, but a guy like that wasting his looks while playing on tutorial mode annoys me more than even bragging.

I fully understand the brag ban rule, but what sucks is that attractive users who don't try have the "mentalcel" excuse for it. Well, nowadays, I'm chill af and those things don't bother me, also most confirmed gl users either got banned or stopped posting, but it used to bother me.

They dont think "investment"
its their behaviour
A bitch who is drunk and wants to kiss you isn't thinking. She'll want to fuck you too.
It makes no sense to argue that a drunk slut who makes out with you is incapable of spreading her legs to you also

THE CURRENT STATE OF THIS FORUM
Bro you would be hard pressed to be more of a loser than me, but a kiss doesn't necessarily mean anything. It entirely depends upon the context.

A bitch who is drunk and wants to kiss you isn't thinking. She'll want to fuck you too.
It makes no sense to argue that a drunk slut who makes out with you is incapable of spreading her legs to you also
A normie friend told me that I need to get them drunk.

"They all say no at first bro"
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bro you would be hard pressed to be more of a loser than me, but a kiss doesn't necessarily mean anything. It entirely depends upon the context.
You can get a kiss and still be a loser, but you can't get a kiss and still be an incel. And this is a forum for incels

I realize that there are people here with lives much worse, but I respect them instead of calling them idiots like an IT cuck

The problem is that fucking requires way more logistics. You have to have a plan, a place to go, transportation, it takes a lot of time, etc.

When I used to approach with large groups, I saw many times normies to low-tier normies kissing subpar or even normie drunk girls, but it was very common to see them kiss very quickly and then it looked like the girl could process the situation better after some seconds and she would quickly end the whole thing.

ok, let me break this down for you

a chick goes to a club, with her friends, and decides to make out with dudes

her friends see her making out, and think "oh she's just kissing, that's all"

but for the foid to leave the club with an ugly dude, in front of her friends, and fuck him? that will make her look like a trashy slut, so she won't do it.

comprende?
Imagine being born with good looks but still being so fucking retarded that you end up in a forum for virgins. How do you even manage to breathe with that negative iq?
jfl if you think i'm good looking. i have acne scars

your arguments are purely emotional and not based in reality

The problem is that fucking requires way more logistics. You have to have a plan, a place to go, transportation, it takes a lot of time, etc.

When I used to approach with large groups, I saw many times normies to low-tier normies kissing subpar or even normie drunk girls, but it was very common to see them kiss very quickly and then it looked like the girl could process the situation better after some seconds and she would quickly end the whole thing.
god fucking damnit thank you, too many idiots can't think of all the factors. they have boomer tier iq

worship chads? since when? you claimed i defended weed when i never did

the definition of incel, according to the wiki, is involuntary celibacy, a state of being.

you are actually a complete fucking retard for thinking a kiss and sex are the same thing. it;s complete idiotic behavior.

even sergeant incel said to rightfulcel "by some people's standards you would be considered a normie, but as a normal person i understand your position" aka the mods even realize that inceldom and khhv aren't the same exact thing.

the reason they don't allow bragging is not because kissing makes you fakecel, it's for the sanctity of the forum. @LiterallyASoyboy described it well

exactly, he forced a kiss, that's another example of a kiss and sex not being the same.
From what I heard he didn't even put p in v, it was just a kiss

but it was very common to see them kiss very quickly and then it looked like the girl could process the situation better after some seconds and she would quickly end the whole thing.
Not drunk enough
but for the foid to leave the club with an ugly dude, in front of her friends, and fuck him? that will make her look like a trashy slut, so she won't do it.
If a girl is drunk as shit, she won't care about "looking like a trashy slut"
Comprende?

jfl if you think i'm good looking. i have acne scars

your arguments are purely emotional and not based in reality
Oh no you used facts and logic against me, how will I ever recover. Are you 12 by any chance? Because that would explain a lot of things including your bitching about worthless things like acne scars

I tried everything that doesn't require surgery because i still can't afford it
Same bro :feelsrope:

And those retards give us a bad name because normies think we never even try and we have no willpower. Actual incels have probably tried much harder than anyone else

worthless things like acne scars
just lol. you are the biggest idiot on this forum. it's not even close
Comprende?
bullshit, girls are hyper aware of their social standing.

read that @PotatoTomato

Not drunk enough

Comprende?
Foids don’t fuck ugly guys while drunk that’s a myth told to you by (((hollywood))) to get you to not loose hope and try to alcohol/partymaxx

We should include those people as long as they are blackpilled and don't brag. It's like, the incel community is already split up in so many pieces. If someone got a kiss from his 10 year older sister when he was a little child shouldn't make him get banned imo.
no
fuck off

bullshit, girls are hyper aware of their social standing.
Yes, I'm sure that a drunk as shit girl (drunk to the point of feeling attracted to a supposedly "ugly" incel) is really "hyper aware of her social standing" JFL

Not drunk enough
so you admit a foid can be semi drunk, kiss a dude, and not fuck him?
Yes, I'm sure that a drunk as shit girl (drunk to the point of feeling attracted to a supposedly "ugly" incel) is really "hyper aware of her social standing" JFL
you do realize nightclubs are dark as shit right?

Foids don’t fuck ugly guys while drunk that’s a myth told to you by (((hollywood))) to get you to not loose hope and try to alcohol/partymaxx
So they'll kiss "ugly guys" when drunk, but will never fuck them. All right

So he got banned for nothing wtf :feelswhat:
he claimed to hav ascended in his post, kinda dumb on his part

he got brainwashed by this forum and felt "guilty"
So they'll kiss "ugly guys" when drunk, but will never fuck them. All right
yes, correct. clubs are dark as shit

Comprende?
My mum gets drunk easily. When she was really drunk one time she made fun of a celebrities appearance in front of me. Don't tell me that these hags aren't evil and aren't thinking like Social Eugenics machines constantly.

My mum gets drunk easily. When she was really drunk one time she made fun of a celebrities appearance in front of me. Don't tell me that these hags aren't evil and aren't thinking like Social Eugenics machines constantly.
High iq drunk foids just more low Inhib about flocking to chad

he claimed to hav ascended in his post, kinda dumb on his part

he got brainwashed by this forum and felt "guilty"
Who knows, maybe it will lead to ascension. If so I wish him the best, but yeah it also might not mean anything. Tbh I don't have enough social experience to even begin to guess.

Pedowood to the rescue! "Oy VeY GoYiM HaVe YoU TrIeD GeTtInG HeR DrUnK????" just when society was about to die the propaganda gets activated in the minds of Sheeple, the sheep dogs bark out the orders and the cattle follow.

dark=can't see your face as easily
So? Yes I'm sure if they take you somewhere with the intention of sex they'll stop once they, in their drunk state, see that you are ugly (if they are even able to perceive you as ugly by that point lol)

I mean it isn't even just her you have to worry about.. it is everyone with her, everyone around her, what the place she is in is like etc.

You can't just John Wayne the shit. People will be watching you 24/7 if you are anywhere near Foids. Doubly so if you are ugly.

So? Yes I'm sure if they take you somewhere with the intention of sex they'll stop once they, in their drunk state, see that you are ugly (if they are even able to perceive you as ugly by that point lol)

i don't know how i can say that to you any clearer

and if you think that any ugly dude can pull this off, then by your logic wouldn't the whole forum be volcel for not trying to fuck extremely drunk girls in loud dark clubs?

of course not. because kissing and sex are two very different things

You can't just John Wayne the shit. People will be watching you 24/7 if you are anywhere near Foids. Doubly so if you are ugly.
But by that point she's already willing to make-out with you. That's the whole basis of this convo

I mean it isn't even just her you have to worry about.. it is everyone with her, everyone around her, what the place she is in is like etc.

exactly, cockblocking exists, foids friends will literally interfere when an ugly dude tries to fuck her

Do we even need to be reminded what happened to the guy that tried first person approaching women? He got arrested. Expect more draconian laws soon to punish ugly Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back