Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some random thoughts about Face Vs Height

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
In competing for foids, there are 2 strategies men can employ.

1. Intimidate other men and be the "alpha"

This is a strategy physically dominant taller men can employ, some manlet talking to a chick? Just walk by him and slap his ass to embarass him in front of the female simple strategy. These guys have their height to naturally get respect from other men and can even use it to intimidate, not that this guy is a bully or anything i dont know anything about him but here is an extreme example of an ogremaxxed strategy 1 user.

2. Just be attractive (lol)

The second strategy is to literally just be attractive, you dont need to intimidate other men or need the respect of other men because foids want you regardless of that, you dont need to walk by and slap a girls ass to embarass another guy because the girl will not be talking to that guy she will want to talk to you instead. A good example of this would be sergi the omegle guy

Obviously he is more genetically determined to just attract foids, he wont apply strategy 1. because he is already attractive and he does not have the genetics to effectively apply strategy 1. without getting hurt or at the very least constantly being in physical fights.

So whats my point (i dont even know lol i forget where I was going for this)

A good face can compensate for height, as long as you're not a midget.

Good height can compensate for an imperfect face, as long as it's not outright ugly.

Alpha male theory doesn't exist. It was employed by the PUAS to make it look like you didn't need to be good looking. If
alpha male theory exists, then technically a 'alpha male' should get 100% of women in every context and scenario.

Of course dark triad and intimidation works because it gives you social status. Although the same person in a organisation
lacks social status and his tactics won't work. So he could be a ''beta'' in one hierarchical structure and alpha in another.
When you look at the attraction journals they talk about prestige being a form of formal social status in a dominance hierarchy.

Another argument against 'alpha males'' is its impossible to be alpha in 100% of scenarios.

Face is essentially = social status in the human species. Face gives you instant status. Height does as well but
not as much as face. A poor chad will slay more than a bad boy chad lite.

Good height can compensate for an imperfect face, as long as it's not outright ugly.
Yeah but I think it has to be a significant sort of height like 6'3 and beyond, I had a really good point about it making this thread but sadly I forgot
Alpha male theory doesn't exist. It was employed by the PUAS to make it look like you didn't need to be good looking. If
alpha male theory exists, then technically a 'alpha male' should get 100% of women in every context and scenario.

Of course dark triad and intimidation works because it gives you social status. Although the same person in a organisation
lacks social status and his tactics won't work. So he could be a ''beta'' in one hierarchical structure and alpha in another.
When you look at the attraction journals they talk about prestige being a form of formal social status in a dominance hierarchy.

Another argument against 'alpha males'' is its impossible to be alpha in 100% of scenarios.
Yeah thats why I put it in quotes it was just to simply explain the Strategy Number 1