Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy SomeOrdinaryGamers Mutahar married some blonde gold digger

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Veteran
★★★★
i went to check on some channels that i used to watch back in the day and figured out Mutahar got a blonde wife who is obviously out of his league and you know what that means :feelsseriously:
i bring this up because he seems like the type to shit talk incels just like moist critikal but just like him he lucked out with youtube fame and money so they will just cope and say every bluepilled thing imaginable as to why we cant get a girl like them
anyways fuck mutahar and critikal
hope they get divorce raped i mean it will happen
first it was hunter avallone guy who shit talked incels then destiny same thing
blackpill always comes to collect
:blackpill:

I love charlie and I'm happy he has a gf but mutahar irritates me for some reason. He's weird as fuck. Like the mere aura of this dude gives me ''the ick''. Is this what women feel like when they look at me?

I love charlie and I'm happy he has a gf but mutahar irritates me for some reason. He's weird as fuck. Like the mere aura of this dude gives me ''the ick''. Is this what women feel like when they look at me?
the aura = him being curry

Proof that being statusmaxxed works

Unlike him, you wouldn't be able to undo your 'ick' even if you became betabux millionaire.

Unlike him, you couldn't undo your 'ick' even if you became betabux millionaire.
Maybe with like 41 surgeries I could...

Let a man cope :cryfeels:

he seems like the type to shit talk incels
Yup. He's one of the ones who think guys should just workout and grind during school and stuff to attract girls. Lmao, if not for YouTube money, he'd be in a very different situation now

Yup. He's one of the ones who think guys should just workout and grind during school and stuff to attract girls. Lmao, if not for YouTube money, he'd be in a very different situation now
:bigbrain:
yup and that chick is way out of his league

Like the mere aura of this dude gives me ''the ick''
That is some foid terminology my guy :feelshehe:
He's a very intelligent guy and he has very informative videos unlike react channels. But he is bluepilled af.

That is some foid terminology my guy :feelshehe:
I know, that's why I put it in quotation marks...

He's a very intelligent guy and he has very informative videos unlike react channels. But he is bluepilled af.
>bluepilled
>intelligent

Giphy 24

:bigbrain:
yup and that chick is way out of his league
I just saw her. You're right. While she's not anything too crazy, I don't see a reality where she would be genuinely attracted to him if not for his pockets.

I just saw her. You're right. While she's not anything too crazy, I don't see a reality where she would be genuinely attracted to him if not for his pockets.
same with critikal
that girl aint much either almost his looksmatch but he got her cause of money and fame
i think i watched a video of his where he basically said he was incel not sure what video it was but apparently he was "awkward" around girls and was a jestermaxxer
i really wanted to like the dude i grew up watching him but man hes really become a lefty bluepilled simp

He got cheated on once before he got more mainstream on YT. Dating advices from specially guys like him are dangerous.

He got cheated on once before he got more mainstream on YT. Dating advices from specially guys like him are dangerous.
this is why he should be blackpilled
i guess the money made him forget

mutahar irritates me for some reason. He's weird as fuck. Like the mere aura of this dude gives me ''the ick''.
Probably because difference with charlie is he was actually the first to do his style of videos, mutahar is just some cheap crit1kal clone no one asked for yet is here and is wildly succesful for some reason meanwhile if I started the exact same type of channel now I would never reach his level of success.

He is also 6'3 which saves him

same with critikal
that girl aint much either almost his looksmatch but he got her cause of money and fame
i think i watched a video of his where he basically said he was incel not sure what video it was but apparently he was "awkward" around girls and was a jestermaxxer
i really wanted to like the dude i grew up watching him but man hes really become a lefty bluepilled simp
Lately, his videos have been very annoying, in the sense that he'd be putting down a guy for like texting with a girl, or shaming a guy for doing something "cringe" to attract a female. The same thought did cross my mind. His girlfriend would not be with him if not for his cash and clout. He's 5'8. He gets mogged by his friends whenever they do an interactive type video (testing out burgers for example). This guy would be an Incel if his videos didn't randomly get popular. Now I see maybe 2-4 videos a month were he's just sucking up to females and putting down guys - calling them creeps and Incels.

Lately, his videos have been very annoying, in the sense that he'd be putting down a guy for like texting with a girl, or shaming a guy for doing something "cringe" to attract a female. The same thought did cross my mind. His girlfriend would not be with him if not for his cash and clout. He's 5'8.
yeah thats the thing if he was sub3 ugly like mittensquad(sub3 youtuber who drank himself to death) he'd probably buy womens attention and only fans
and i think hes 5ft6 actually
so basically lets sum up critikal
hes a manlet does inkwell hobbies such as card collecting and videogames defends only fans women and attacks incels guys like him
all in all hes just a spineless piece of shit fuck him
i cant believe he has the nerve to make fun of us when he does the same things we do basically

Last edited:
yeah thats the thing if he was sub3 ugly like mittensquad(sub3 youtuber who drank himself to death) he'd probably buy womens attention and only fans
and i think hes 5ft6 actually
Damn, it looks like they broke up not too long ago. He announced it on his IG.

Damn, it looks like they broke up not too long ago. It looks like he announced it on his IG.
:feelskek:
fucking lifefuel mods pin this please idk whos online right now

fuck this is the best day ever hahahaa

this is why he should be blackpilled
i guess the money made him forget
Tbh, going off his own account, what he did to the cheating whore sounded based as fuck. Flew her out to some other state, left her stranded and refused to pay for her flight back home.

Tbh, going off his own account, what he did to the cheating whore sounded based as fuck. Flew her out to some other state, left her stranded and refused to pay for her flight back home.
ok maybe mutahar isnt as dumb as i thought
but time will tell i guess
he might be cautious if so good on him
im just ragging on him because he acts like charlie

ok maybe mutahar isnt as dumb as i thought
but time will tell i guess
he might be cautious if so good on him
im just ragging on him because he acts like charlie
Charlie is as low as it can get, but Muta used to be really based, at least on the same wavelength as Pewdiepie, but his rant against h3h3 landed him in some hot waters due to one big baseless accusation. Since then he has been more 'pragmatic'.

Well, that's the end of that I suppose. But charlie's way too status & moneymaxxed to not find another girl
hes such a fucking cuck holy shit i knew it
some cucking was definitely going on

i went to check on some channels that i used to watch back in the day and figured out Mutahar got a blonde wife who is obviously out of his league and you know what that means :feelsseriously:
i bring this up because he seems like the type to shit talk incels just like moist critikal but just like him he lucked out with youtube fame and money so they will just cope and say every bluepilled thing imaginable as to why we cant get a girl like them
Yall are still discussing this pajeet betabuxxing some used up 2/10 slut?????

if he is sexhaver he does not deserve respect plus he is a reddit cuckold who shits on incels all the time and tries to be politically correct.

Yeah he used to be non NT it was not even about his height he was extremely autistic if I remember the video correctly, he went from ultra non NT to ultra NT

that girl aint much either almost his looksmatch
Disagree, she's busted as fuck compared to him imo. Like maybe mtb-ltb, while he's htn but handicapped by his manletism.

It’s probably just him being curry. Brutal. :feelsrope:

I’m the opposite though, I find him less obnoxious.

i hate them both (+ destiny) and wish them painful death (with those foids) at least charlie /w destiny got cucked

Charlie got cucked by his gf. She left him recently. :lul: As to Mutahar he's always seemed very stupid and unaware. What I mean by this is he'll go on these massive rants about things he doesn't understand and then act as if he's an expert because he did a google search.

He also gets so angry at stuff related to gaming that it just comes off as so cringe. I know for a fact his girlfriend feels sexual disgust when Mutahar spergs about the morality of emulation and piracy. You can't be as unattractive as he is and still act like a complete autist.

Charlie is as low as it can get, but Muta used to be really based, at least on the same wavelength as Pewdiepie, but his rant against h3h3 landed him in some hot waters due to one big baseless accusation. Since then he has been more 'pragmatic'.
Muta used to put more interesting content out at the very least and didn't put a mask on in every video. Now he's jestermaxxing his ass off like a complete retard in every video and constantly virtue signaling. If you want to see who he really is just view his twitter where he's lashing out at anyone who doesn't consume product or says something anti whamen. He's a hateful fat slob.

What's even funnier is that he's grifting off the LGBTQ crowd now when in the past he cut off one of his friends for liking futa.

Mutahar is statusmaxxed, if he wasn't a successful YouTuber, he would be a lonely virgin incel