Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy SomeOrdinaryGamers Mutahar married some blonde gold digger

he is another guy like critikal who just says whatever is the most mainstream opinion about the most mainstream and boring topic and gets millions of views for it from low IQ normshits. Whatever. They made it in life. They are rich. Good for them

Charlie is as low as it can get, but Muta used to be really based, at least on the same wavelength as Pewdiepie, but his rant against h3h3 landed him in some hot waters due to one big baseless accusation. Since then he has been more 'pragmatic'.
There are very, very few people who actually piss me off, but critikal is certainly one of them. He’s the epitome of incel in denial. Hearing him defend muh queens and call any dude who says anything even slightly critical about them is hilarious because you know he’s just deflecting from the fact that he would more or less be in our position if he didn’t have insane status halo or immense financial success to his name. Incels and men like him are two sides of the same coin, and it’s easy to see that he can’t bear to accept this fact which is why he makes fun of incels (obviously none of them actually are) in his videos even noticeably more than a lot of the content creators of his status typically would. Not only does this tell me that he has insecurities, but it shows me he copes with them by shitting on losers like us to his whole audience and telling himself he’s better. But deep down he knows he wouldn’t be too far off if he hadn’t got lucky

As for Pewdiepie, besides saying nigger, was he ever considered based here? For some reason, I feel like he vaguely alluded to some alt right/conservacuck stuff, but I can’t remember how much of this was just the media literally outright lying in weird attempts to destroy his image because they decided they didn’t like him

i went to check on some channels that i used to watch back in the day and figured out Mutahar got a blonde wife who is obviously out of his league and you know what that means :feelsseriously:
i bring this up because he seems like the type to shit talk incels just like moist critikal but just like him he lucked out with youtube fame and money so they will just cope and say every bluepilled thing imaginable as to why we cant get a girl like them
anyways fuck mutahar and critikal
hope they get divorce raped i mean it will happen
first it was hunter avallone guy who shit talked incels then destiny same thing
blackpill always comes to collect
:blackpill:
Let's return to this thread in 10 years and see what happened, put a pin in it.

Didn't that whore cheat on Mutahar?

i went to check on some channels that i used to watch back in the day and figured out Mutahar got a blonde wife who is obviously out of his league and you know what that means :feelsseriously:
i bring this up because he seems like the type to shit talk incels just like moist critikal but just like him he lucked out with youtube fame and money so they will just cope and say every bluepilled thing imaginable as to why we cant get a girl like them
anyways fuck mutahar and critikal
hope they get divorce raped i mean it will happen
first it was hunter avallone guy who shit talked incels then destiny same thing
blackpill always comes to collect
:blackpill:
I saw a picture of his son, he came almost full white blonde hair and blue eyes.

Mutahar is such pathetic cuck. He covers all sorts of true crime shit and does this cringe performative outrage about it. I like the substance of what he covers but he is soy and cucked af and unbearable to listen to. Canada syndrome i guess.

Only matter of time before he gets cheated on/dumped/divorce raped à la Destiny

Unlike him, you wouldn't be able to undo your 'ick' even if you became betabux millionaire.
He is still an annoying faggot Jew plant. Just like all these other cringe e celebrities following the same mossad drafted formulae

Charlie got cucked by his gf. She left him recently. :lul: As to Mutahar he's always seemed very stupid and unaware. What I mean by this is he'll go on these massive rants about things he doesn't understand and then act as if he's an expert because he did a google search.

He also gets so angry at stuff related to gaming that it just comes off as so cringe. I know for a fact his girlfriend feels sexual disgust when Mutahar spergs about the morality of emulation and piracy. You can't be as unattractive as he is and still act like a complete autist.
his gf probably snuck into the dildo room after they had sex because he couldnt satisfy her
how do you lose your looksmatch at 15 million subs? he probably had a small dick

he is another guy like critikal who just says whatever is the most mainstream opinion about the most mainstream and boring topic and gets millions of views for it from low IQ normshits. Whatever. They made it in life. They are rich. Good for them