Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Something is wrong with me today

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
I feel this agonizing dread. I feel this extreme irrational fear anout everything. I might have mixed some of the substances i take wrong. Honestly if i felt like this everyday i'd kill myslef. Every second is horrible.

I have those times too.
Take benzos if you have and try to go to sleep.

I feel this agonizing dread. I feel this extreme irrational fear anout everything. I might have mixed some of the substances i take wrong. Honestly if i felt like this everyday i'd kill myslef. Every second is horrible.
I have those times too.
Take benzos if you have and try to go to sleep.
Or maybe it's anxiety as a rebound effect of benzos. Dunno.

Don't interact with people in these day for your sake,i always take bad decisions in my days like you just mentioned

Technically true, but that's a problem :feelsmega:

Benzo withdrawal can be fatal, so it's probably better to taper down anyway, maybe with a half dose.
That's what "hair of the dog that bit you" means with alcohol; it applies to all drugs.

Benzo withdrawal can be fatal, so it's probably better to taper down anyway, maybe with a half dose.
That's what "hair of the dog that bit you" means with alcohol; it applies to all drugs.
Yes, see what happened to Jordan B. Peterson. Be careful