Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Something that happened between me and a girl in high school.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
There was a girl I had a huge crush on in high school. I first saw her when I was in 7th grade. She was one grade above me so she was in 8th grade. I was already attracted to her in middle school and at the time, we didn't really know each other too well, but she said hi to me a few times (she was the first to say hi) and that was it. I didn't see her throughout 8th grade because she entered high school. I then enter 9th grade and she enters 10th grade. On the first day on 9th grade, I saw her and she was talking to a bunch of people I knew. I saw her and all the memories of her from middle school came back. I was like "I remember this girl!". I had a crush on her in 7th grade but I wasn't obsessed with her yet. Then I see her on my first day of high school and I suddenly was so attracted to her that I completely lost my attraction to any other girl in the world. She was a cheerleader and I remember I was thinking about her a lot.

What's crazy is that I remember at the start of 9th grade, when I didn't know where certain classrooms were and where certain places were, they had a 12th grade girl (who was also a cheerleader) help me know where each classroom is because she knew the whole map of the school. She helped walk me to my classes so I could get there on time for a few days. In a few days, I found out that 12th grade girl was my crush's sister! I found it out through social media I believe. I was like "holy shit. they're sisters?!". After a couple days, I knew the whole map of the school and didn't need help going to classes anymore.

Now this 10th grade girl (I was in 9th) who I was into was all I thought about. I knew homecoming was coming in October so I wanted to ask her to homecoming, but I thought about being friends for a while. I was too shy to talk to her, so a female friend (just friends) brought her to me. The next time, a male friend brought her to me. I admit I was a bit awkward around my crush because I was shy. I remember I found out she had a twitter and so I created a twitter. As a person with high-functioning autism, I didn't realize how stalker-ish I was. One day, I asked her if she could follow me and she said she would, but she didn't. A few weeks later, after asking her a few more times, she finally did.

I would try talking to her sometimes but looking back, I think she already knew I liked her. We'd see each other in the hallway and I'd talk to her. I didn't end up going to homecoming with her but I should've known that wouldn't happen. A while later, on the first day of November, I noticed she blocked me on Twitter. I didn't know about it until I got home from school. I was having fun at school without knowing about Twitter. I go to Twitter at home, and I see she blocked me. I started crying. The next day, a school staff member who knew me (and knew her) had a meeting with my mom and I and the staff member told me that the girl I liked felt I was following her and everywhere she looked in the hallway it was me and felt uncomfortable. So the girl I had a crush on (I'll just refer to her as "Stacy" even though that isn't her name) said she doesn't want me to be near her anymore and wants me to stay away. Stacy (again this isn't her actual name) would want to discuss it with me in a meeting because she was too uncomfortable. I became extremely depressed about it. For 2 months I went through depression because of it. I became completely antisocial and didn't talk to people much anymore. At home I'd constantly look at her social media every day. I saw her tweets and instagram posts. I'd cry very frequently, often crying every day. Sometimes I cried for 3 hours. Yes I know I sound like a wimp. Whatever. Anyway...

If I saw her say "I love you" or anything like that to another guy, I got more depressed. I remember she also had this huge obsession with Cody Simpson. She was in love with him. Anyways, I remember Stacy knew I was texting about her to a girl she knew. I guess one of Stacy's friends told her about it cause they all knew each other. I remember after 2 months of Stacy avoiding me, winter break ended. I came back from school and January just began. At lunch, I was upset and pissed off as hell. I think I even pushed down some trash can in the hallway (a lot of students ate in the halls, especially 9th/10th graders). People in the hall found out I was upset because of Stacy. They all asked Stacy what was going on and to talk to me but she wouldn't because I was too angry. Stacy then found out how depressed I was and she didn't know how much pain she caused. She completely regretted telling me to go away and she agreed to have a meeting with me. We talked during a meeting and I told her I didn't mean to make her uncomfortable. She told me she's okay with me talking to her as long as I give her space, and I agreed to it. During the rest of 9th grade and during 10th grade, we'd see each other sometimes and say hi. She and I also finally got along. She did block me on Facebook though when I created one and I sent a friend request (I sent a friend request to everyone because I just began Facebook). My mom says she did it because she worried I'd become obsessed again. Anyways, she and I still got along. In 11th grade, I didn't really ever see her much it seems. I never spoke to her when I was in 11th grade. I don't think I ever saw her in 11th grade. She was a grade above me. She finished 12th grade and went to college and I went to 12th grade when she went to her first year of college.

I haven't seen her in a few years. I don't have a crush on her anymore, but I still have a few feelings left for her even though I'm no longer attracted to her. Once I got into 10th grade or end of the 9th grade, I began to be attracted to other girls again.

I know I sound like a wimp being depressed over some girl but whatever.

haven't read but seems cucked

i cant believe i read all that.

haven't read but seems cucked

She said hi then immediately he had crush on her. Later on she blocked him on social media and then he cried. He haven not seen her ever again after school.

While you still think about her, she most likely forgot you and is in some relationship with another man.

saying hi doesn't mean she has a crush on me. it was just a simple hi
She said hi then immediately he had crush on her. Later on she blocked him on social media and then he cried. He haven not seen her ever again after school.

While you still think about her, she most likely forgot you and is in some relationship with another man.
i think about her only once in a while. i thought this story was interesting to bring up

i think about her only once in a while. i thought this story was interesting to bring up
yeah i can kinda relate man. for some reason reading threads like this makes me feel better knowing other people have similar experiences

yeah i can kinda relate man. for some reason reading threads like this makes me feel better knowing other people have similar experiences
Knowing how high schoolers gossip, I bet everyone knew I had a crush on her.

i was never a part of any gossip
i remember everyone at school talked about me when I touched my teacher's ass in 9th grade. she freaked out and got mad and I was given detention the whole day. People remembered it even when I was a 12th grader. Younger students even knew about it.

saying hi doesn't mean she has a crush on me. it was just a simple hi
I was joking jfl, anyway I also once had my crush block me on social media (quite recently actually) for a similar reason but it's a pretty boring story compared to yours tbh.

Also the Stacy could've done something different like tell you herself that she felt she was being 'harrassed' instead of being a careless bitch and making a big thing out of it causing you to go through all that BS.

Honestly it doesn't sound like she was that hard on you. Doesn't sound like she bullied you or anything, just asked school staff to tell you to lay off. She did add you on Twitter when you asked the second time and then probably blocked you after she felt like you were too much. If she was a cheerleader and you're here us incels then it seems pretty clear that you weren't anywhere near looks-matched. Basically you aimed way above your level and you went after a high school cheerleader and it didn't work out...

Honestly it doesn't sound like she was that hard on you. Doesn't sound like she bullied you or anything, just asked school staff to tell you to lay off. She did add you on Twitter when you asked the second time and then probably blocked you after she felt like you were too much. If she was a cheerleader and you're here us incels then it seems pretty clear that you weren't anywhere near looks-matched. Basically you aimed way above your level and you went after a high school cheerleader and it didn't work out...
Actually she followed after I mentioned it to her like 5 times or something.
I was joking jfl, anyway I also once had my crush block me on social media (quite recently actually) for a similar reason but it's a pretty boring story compared to yours tbh.

Also the Stacy could've done something different like tell you herself that she felt she was being 'harrassed' instead of being a careless bitch and making a big thing out of it causing you to go through all that BS.
If she did what you said she should've done, I would've been ok it seems

i remember everyone at school talked about me when I touched my teacher's ass in 9th grade. she freaked out and got mad and I was given detention the whole day. People remembered it even when I was a 12th grader. Younger students even knew about it.
did you do it on purpose?

Actually she followed after I mentioned it to her like 5 times or something.

If she did what you said she should've done, I would've been ok it seems
Ya, fair enough. Guess I'm just saying she could've just told you to fuck off, but instead she actually followed you for a bit. I suppose all I'm saying is it doesn't seem like she was entirely unkind.

Ya, fair enough. Guess I'm just saying she could've just told you to fuck off, but instead she actually followed you for a bit. I suppose all I'm saying is it doesn't seem like she was entirely unkind.
i found out she followed me because i kept asking her, and her friends kept telling her to follow me.
did you do it on purpose?
kind of? I cannot remember. I did it because her ass was in front of me and I got curious and had the opportunity. I think i did it on purpose but wanted to make it look like an accident, so I touched the very upper part of her ass. i don't remember claiming that it was an accident when i got in trouble for it

She needed to be spanked

Look at you all low inhib

Yep, rejection hurts. I once asked out an ugly 3/10 foid on Facebook that I knew at school. Got rejected badly, given up on foids since then.

Surprisingly this thread didn’t get many replies and it needs more replies. This was a big moment of my life back when I was bluepilled

@JosefMengelecel @Mainländer @Personalityinkwell @Robtical @FastBananaCEO @MountainGorilla @RREEEEEEEEE @Total Imbecile @ShadowTheEdgehog @ordinaryotaku @muharremabi @SlayerSlayer @FUCKITALLREEE

There was a girl I had a huge crush on in high school. I first saw her when I was in 7th grade. She was one grade above me so she was in 8th grade. I was already attracted to her in middle school and at the time, we didn't really know each other too well, but she said hi to me a few times (she was the first to say hi) and that was it. I didn't see her throughout 8th grade because she entered high school. I then enter 9th grade and she enters 10th grade. On the first day on 9th grade, I saw her and she was talking to a bunch of people I knew. I saw her and all the memories of her from middle school came back. I was like "I remember this girl!". I had a crush on her in 7th grade but I wasn't obsessed with her yet. Then I see her on my first day of high school and I suddenly was so attracted to her that I completely lost my attraction to any other girl in the world. She was a cheerleader and I remember I was thinking about her a lot.

What's crazy is that I remember at the start of 9th grade, when I didn't know where certain classrooms were and where certain places were, they had a 12th grade girl (who was also a cheerleader) help me know where each classroom is because she knew the whole map of the school. She helped walk me to my classes so I could get there on time for a few days. In a few days, I found out that 12th grade girl was my crush's sister! I found it out through social media I believe. I was like "holy shit. they're sisters?!". After a couple days, I knew the whole map of the school and didn't need help going to classes anymore.

Now this 10th grade girl (I was in 9th) who I was into was all I thought about. I knew homecoming was coming in October so I wanted to ask her to homecoming, but I thought about being friends for a while. I was too shy to talk to her, so a female friend (just friends) brought her to me. The next time, a male friend brought her to me. I admit I was a bit awkward around my crush because I was shy. I remember I found out she had a twitter and so I created a twitter. As a person with high-functioning autism, I didn't realize how stalker-ish I was. One day, I asked her if she could follow me and she said she would, but she didn't. A few weeks later, after asking her a few more times, she finally did.

I would try talking to her sometimes but looking back, I think she already knew I liked her. We'd see each other in the hallway and I'd talk to her. I didn't end up going to homecoming with her but I should've known that wouldn't happen. A while later, on the first day of November, I noticed she blocked me on Twitter. I didn't know about it until I got home from school. I was having fun at school without knowing about Twitter. I go to Twitter at home, and I see she blocked me. I started crying. The next day, a school staff member who knew me (and knew her) had a meeting with my mom and I and the staff member told me that the girl I liked felt I was following her and everywhere she looked in the hallway it was me and felt uncomfortable. So the girl I had a crush on (I'll just refer to her as "Stacy" even though that isn't her name) said she doesn't want me to be near her anymore and wants me to stay away. Stacy (again this isn't her actual name) would want to discuss it with me in a meeting because she was too uncomfortable. I became extremely depressed about it. For 2 months I went through depression because of it. I became completely antisocial and didn't talk to people much anymore. At home I'd constantly look at her social media every day. I saw her tweets and instagram posts. I'd cry very frequently, often crying every day. Sometimes I cried for 3 hours. Yes I know I sound like a wimp. Whatever. Anyway...

If I saw her say "I love you" or anything like that to another guy, I got more depressed. I remember she also had this huge obsession with Cody Simpson. She was in love with him. Anyways, I remember Stacy knew I was texting about her to a girl she knew. I guess one of Stacy's friends told her about it cause they all knew each other. I remember after 2 months of Stacy avoiding me, winter break ended. I came back from school and January just began. At lunch, I was upset and pissed off as hell. I think I even pushed down some trash can in the hallway (a lot of students ate in the halls, especially 9th/10th graders). People in the hall found out I was upset because of Stacy. They all asked Stacy what was going on and to talk to me but she wouldn't because I was too angry. Stacy then found out how depressed I was and she didn't know how much pain she caused. She completely regretted telling me to go away and she agreed to have a meeting with me. We talked during a meeting and I told her I didn't mean to make her uncomfortable. She told me she's okay with me talking to her as long as I give her space, and I agreed to it. During the rest of 9th grade and during 10th grade, we'd see each other sometimes and say hi. She and I also finally got along. She did block me on Facebook though when I created one and I sent a friend request (I sent a friend request to everyone because I just began Facebook). My mom says she did it because she worried I'd become obsessed again. Anyways, she and I still got along. In 11th grade, I didn't really ever see her much it seems. I never spoke to her when I was in 11th grade. I don't think I ever saw her in 11th grade. She was a grade above me. She finished 12th grade and went to college and I went to 12th grade when she went to her first year of college.

I haven't seen her in a few years. I don't have a crush on her anymore, but I still have a few feelings left for her even though I'm no longer attracted to her. Once I got into 10th grade or end of the 9th grade, I began to be attracted to other girls again.

Starting to think that I am low T or some shit.
I had oneitis but I never felt that much for a Woman, not to that extend that you are describing.
I just wanted sex and someone that didnt shit on me everday.

Like I said, I Maybe had 5 minor crushes where I could not look away from Girls because they were hot.
But that was from a distance and never occupied my mind much.
I had other issues.
The biggest one was similar to yours.
She was a grade above me and I would observe her during the day but not follow her.
We took the same bus home and so I would make sure to sit on the correct side of the bus so I could see her leave the School.
NGL she was not Pretty lol.
I thought she was smart for some reason.
One day she sat next to me and started Talking to her friend in another row.
My errection shatterd like stacies hymen from chads cock.

She was dumb as fuck.

Since then I really have felt Nothing.

Mentally, I just didnt have the resources to even think About sex and relationships.
All my Energy went into my mental void shield to block out the social Isolation and bullying.
I just wanted to die.

I never talked to anyone, I would just hug the walls and hide as much as possible all day Long.

So probs to you for having the balls to go after her. Shes a cunt for causing you Trouble.

Starting to think that I am low T or some shit.
I had oneitis but I never felt that much for a Woman, not to that extend that you are describing.
I just wanted sex and someone that didnt shit on me everday.

Like I said, I Maybe had 5 minor crushes where I could not look away from Girls because they were hot.
But that was from a distance and never occupied my mind much.
I had other issues.
The biggest one was similar to yours.
She was a grade above me and I would observe her during the day but not follow her.
We took the same bus home and so I would make sure to sit on the correct side of the bus so I could see her leave the School.
NGL she was not Pretty lol.
I thought she was smart for some reason.
One day she sat next to me and started Talking to her friend in another row.
My errection shatterd like stacies hymen from chads cock.

She was dumb as fuck.

Since then I really have felt Nothing.

Mentally, I just didnt have the resources to even think About sex and relationships.
All my Energy went into my mental void shield to block out the social Isolation and bullying.
I just wanted to die.

I never talked to anyone, I would just hug the walls and hide as much as possible all day Long.

So probs to you for having the balls to go after her. Shes a cunt for causing you Trouble.
I was bluepilled back then

Based. That's what rostie teachers get for dressing like whores in front of "children".

Stopped reading at the part where you have friends

My high school experience was being a loner 24/7

Sometimes I would go to school and then go back home without saying a single word to anyone

Based. That's what rostie teachers get for dressing like whores in front of "children".
She wasn’t a post wall roastie yet. She was around 23 at the time. According to feminists I should be a registered sex offender for life for what I did
Stopped reading at the part where you have friends

My high school experience was being a loner 24/7

Sometimes I would go to school and then go back home without saying a single word to anyone
Incel trait: you go to school without talking to someone

She wasn’t a post wall roastie yet. She was around 23 at the time. According to feminists I should be a registered sex offender for life for what I did
She still deserves it for seducing her underage students.

Was she way above your looksmatch, as in Stacy/Stacylite etc.?

If so she had all the rights to reject you and treat you like dirt. Should've gone for your looksmatch. Everyone should be going for their looksmatch.

i cant believe i read all that.
yeah i can kinda relate man. for some reason reading threads like this doesn't make me feel better knowing other people have similar experiences
I had oneitis.
So probs to you for having the balls to go after her. Shes a cunt for causing you Trouble. Sounds like American adolescence movie scenario, although sad that life is not like that.
Wasn't thinking about that, but back when I was at HS, thinking about this girl all the time, I thought no one had any idea about my feelings. After some time passed, the guy that was sitting with me on math class was talking to me, and he asked me about how that girl is, and certain thought would pop up in my head, but I thought he's just speculating. He would tell me how much of a good girl she is. Now when I think about that, I feel like the whole class if not the whole school and even some teachers knew that I crush on her, fuck makes me think that even she knew. It's sad that everyone probably knew how much of a loser I am, coz I used to get revenge on my bullies. It's also sad because If she didn't say hi to me once all of this would never happen

Tis okay OP.
90% of people here were cucks and simps at some point.

@ordinaryotaku

I saw her tweets and instagram posts. I'd cry very frequently, often crying every day. Sometimes I cried for 3 hours.
The bluepilled days. Brootal

what a trip down memory lane. Maybe it is a good thing youngcels are here, so they can avoid the pain and the accusations of being a stalker. Ugly male teens should safely learn their place without risks.

It’s good that you eventually wised up even if it was a bit later. I wised up and took the blackpill at 16. I still never acted like a cuck even when I was bluepilled. It is brutally over for people like us. We will get accused of being creepy stalkers just because of how we look

Just read everything. I'm sorry you had to go through that, my friend. I know very well how it feels to meet a girl you like and try to do your best in being friendly and convey your interest in her just to have her act like that. It's sad as fuck how much men love women and how little, if any, women love us. People here will say women love Chad but tbh, I don't think they love even Chad. They are attracted to them, that's for sure, but even Chads can experience bad stuff at the hands of women. Also, since women have infinite options, no one will ever be as special to them compared to how special a woman can be to a man.

Liking women and being romantic is truly a curse. No woman will ever love us nearly as much as we're capable of loving them. Romantic love is something questionable and all, I know, but still, I'm capable of infinite affection and fidelity to a girl I liked, while women, even if I magically ascended, would almost certainly dump/cheat on me pretty quickly. I saw it happening tons of times with my failed normie friends.

This thread made me legit sad because it made me remember stuff as well. At least the blackpill made me realize it was never my fault. There's nothing I could have done.

Last edited:
Brutal tbh. It's hard to even make friends with women nowadays because they'll think you're a stalking creep if you're not a Chad or don't have a social circle.

It’s good that you eventually wised up even if it was a bit later. I wised up and took the blackpill at 16. I still never acted like a cuck even when I was bluepilled. It is brutally over for people like us. We will get accused of being creepy stalkers just because of how we look
Bluepilled movies created a generation of simps
Brutal tbh. It's hard to even make friends with women nowadays because they'll think you're a stalking creep if you're not a Chad or don't have a social circle.
this was late 2012
Just read everything. I'm sorry you had to go through that, my friend. I know very well how it feels to meet a girl you like and try to do your best in being friendly and convey your interest in her just to have her act like that. It's sad as fuck how much men love women and how little, if any, women love us. People here will say women love Chad but tbh, I don't think they love even Chad. They are attracted to them, that's for sure, but even Chads can experience bad stuff at the hands of women. Also, since women have infinite options, no one will ever be as special to them compared to how special a woman can be to a man.

Liking women and being romantic is truly a curse. No woman will ever love us nearly as much as we're capable of loving them. Romantic love is something questionable and all, I know, but still, I'm capable of infinite affection and fidelity to a girl I liked, while women, even if I magically ascended, would almost certainly dump/cheat on me pretty quickly. I saw it happening tons of times with my failed normie friends.

This thread made me legit sad because it made me remember stuff as well. At least the blackpill made me realize it was never my fault. There's nothing I could have done.
The bluepill has gotten many men on the Sex offender registry

Yeah, nothing good comes from lies.
I remember this twitter thot made a viral tweet screenshotting and ridiculing an apology PM from a guy because he sent her a friend request after meeting her at a store.
True. People really need to start making blackpilled movies
Drake & Josh was usually blackpilled except The Who’s Got Game episode

I remember this twitter thot made a viral tweet screenshotting and ridiculing an apology PM from a guy because he sent her a friend request after meeting her at a store.
I hate how women tend to make a huge deal out of any petty little bullshit. Just refuse the friend request if you don't wanna be friends and move on.