Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Something that happened between me and a girl in high school.

I hate how women tend to make a huge deal out of any petty little bullshit. Just refuse the friend request if you don't wanna be friends and move on.
I remember another time a guy grabbed a foids ass and she dragged him out in a chokehold, he then slammed her into a wall after she did that, and then he got arrested and began crying so she uploaded a photo of him crying on twitter describing what he did and it went viral with 300,000+ likes.

what she did to him is way worse than what he did to her

I remember another time a guy grabbed a foids ass and she dragged him out in a chokehold, he then slammed her into a wall after she did that, and then he got arrested and began crying so she uploaded a photo of him crying on twitter describing what he did and it went viral with 300,000+ likes.

what she did to him is way worse than what he did to her
Daily reminder to avoid women like the devil. If you're somewhere crowded and any woman screams that you groped her, a ton of whiteknights will fly on you.

Daily reminder to avoid women like the devil. If you're somewhere crowded and any woman screams that you groped her, a ton of whiteknights will fly on you.
People act like grabbing someone’s ass is worse than murder

I had one oneitis when i was in HS, talked to her a couple times but nothing came out of that obviously, school ended and i never saw her again.

Sometimes i dream and her face pops out of nowhere, i wake up enraged and hella sad, inceldom truly does fucking suck.

I had one oneitis when i was in HS, talked to her a couple times but nothing came out of that obviously, school ended and i never saw her again.

Sometimes i dream and her face pops out of nowhere, i wake up enraged and hella sad, inceldom truly does fucking suck.
I was brainwashed by the bluepill then

A while later, on the first day of November, I noticed she blocked me on Twitter.
Social media mogs me
She was a cheerleader
Was she a stacy?
I didn't end up going to homecoming
Me neither. I remember when prom came around, which already was almost 5 years ago, and this foid i had a crush on said out loud within earshot (my locker was a few feet away) that she didnt have a date because everybody already had one. Except me of course. I was invisible to her.
The next day, a school staff member who knew me (and knew her) had a meeting with my mom and I and the staff member told me that the girl I liked felt I was following her and everywhere she looked in the hallway it was me and felt uncomfortable.
Damn. Sorry that happened to you
I know I sound like a wimp being depressed over some girl but whatever.
It’s alright

They say it to disguise the fact that it's a hypocrisy to simultaneously think sex and isn't a big deal.
Fun fact: only 18% of rapists hate their victims

I remember this twitter thot made a viral tweet screenshotting and ridiculing an apology PM from a guy because he sent her a friend request after meeting her at a store.

Drake & Josh was usually blackpilled except The Who’s Got Game episode
I have heard of that show

Bravo man you wrote so many words you almost made me forget that you're supposed to be an ass ugly incel until the end. Maybe this is what foids mean by "good personality", someone who can trick them into forgetting that they have eyes

Yes, high functioning autism is brutal

@SryMyEnglish I do have high functioning autism

Sounds like you were low IQ as well. Most people heres oneitis was that 5/10 girl that played 2nd chair clarinet, not a fucking cheerleader

Sounds like you were low IQ as well. Most people heres oneitis was that 5/10 girl that played 2nd chair clarinet, not a fucking cheerleader
That’s because I was bluepilled

0a1.jpg

There was a girl I had a huge crush on in high school. I first saw her when I was in 7th grade. She was one grade above me so she was in 8th grade. I was already attracted to her in middle school and at the time, we didn't really know each other too well, but she said hi to me a few times (she was the first to say hi) and that was it. I didn't see her throughout 8th grade because she entered high school. I then enter 9th grade and she enters 10th grade. On the first day on 9th grade, I saw her and she was talking to a bunch of people I knew. I saw her and all the memories of her from middle school came back. I was like "I remember this girl!". I had a crush on her in 7th grade but I wasn't obsessed with her yet. Then I see her on my first day of high school and I suddenly was so attracted to her that I completely lost my attraction to any other girl in the world. She was a cheerleader and I remember I was thinking about her a lot.

What's crazy is that I remember at the start of 9th grade, when I didn't know where certain classrooms were and where certain places were, they had a 12th grade girl (who was also a cheerleader) help me know where each classroom is because she knew the whole map of the school. She helped walk me to my classes so I could get there on time for a few days. In a few days, I found out that 12th grade girl was my crush's sister! I found it out through social media I believe. I was like "holy shit. they're sisters?!". After a couple days, I knew the whole map of the school and didn't need help going to classes anymore.

Now this 10th grade girl (I was in 9th) who I was into was all I thought about. I knew homecoming was coming in October so I wanted to ask her to homecoming, but I thought about being friends for a while. I was too shy to talk to her, so a female friend (just friends) brought her to me. The next time, a male friend brought her to me. I admit I was a bit awkward around my crush because I was shy. I remember I found out she had a twitter and so I created a twitter. As a person with high-functioning autism, I didn't realize how stalker-ish I was. One day, I asked her if she could follow me and she said she would, but she didn't. A few weeks later, after asking her a few more times, she finally did.

I would try talking to her sometimes but looking back, I think she already knew I liked her. We'd see each other in the hallway and I'd talk to her. I didn't end up going to homecoming with her but I should've known that wouldn't happen. A while later, on the first day of November, I noticed she blocked me on Twitter. I didn't know about it until I got home from school. I was having fun at school without knowing about Twitter. I go to Twitter at home, and I see she blocked me. I started crying. The next day, a school staff member who knew me (and knew her) had a meeting with my mom and I and the staff member told me that the girl I liked felt I was following her and everywhere she looked in the hallway it was me and felt uncomfortable. So the girl I had a crush on (I'll just refer to her as "Stacy" even though that isn't her name) said she doesn't want me to be near her anymore and wants me to stay away. Stacy (again this isn't her actual name) would want to discuss it with me in a meeting because she was too uncomfortable. I became extremely depressed about it. For 2 months I went through depression because of it. I became completely antisocial and didn't talk to people much anymore. At home I'd constantly look at her social media every day. I saw her tweets and instagram posts. I'd cry very frequently, often crying every day. Sometimes I cried for 3 hours. Yes I know I sound like a wimp. Whatever. Anyway...

If I saw her say "I love you" or anything like that to another guy, I got more depressed. I remember she also had this huge obsession with Cody Simpson. She was in love with him. Anyways, I remember Stacy knew I was texting about her to a girl she knew. I guess one of Stacy's friends told her about it cause they all knew each other. I remember after 2 months of Stacy avoiding me, winter break ended. I came back from school and January just began. At lunch, I was upset and pissed off as hell. I think I even pushed down some trash can in the hallway (a lot of students ate in the halls, especially 9th/10th graders). People in the hall found out I was upset because of Stacy. They all asked Stacy what was going on and to talk to me but she wouldn't because I was too angry. Stacy then found out how depressed I was and she didn't know how much pain she caused. She completely regretted telling me to go away and she agreed to have a meeting with me. We talked during a meeting and I told her I didn't mean to make her uncomfortable. She told me she's okay with me talking to her as long as I give her space, and I agreed to it. During the rest of 9th grade and during 10th grade, we'd see each other sometimes and say hi. She and I also finally got along. She did block me on Facebook though when I created one and I sent a friend request (I sent a friend request to everyone because I just began Facebook). My mom says she did it because she worried I'd become obsessed again. Anyways, she and I still got along. In 11th grade, I didn't really ever see her much it seems. I never spoke to her when I was in 11th grade. I don't think I ever saw her in 11th grade. She was a grade above me. She finished 12th grade and went to college and I went to 12th grade when she went to her first year of college.

I haven't seen her in a few years. I don't have a crush on her anymore, but I still have a few feelings left for her even though I'm no longer attracted to her. Once I got into 10th grade or end of the 9th grade, I began to be attracted to other girls again.

I know I sound like a wimp being depressed over some girl but whatever.
Why did i read this cucked story. Fuck me.

why the fuck did I reread the OP a 2nd time

She said hi then immediately he had crush on her. Later on she blocked him on social media and then he cried. He haven not seen her ever again after school.

While you still think about her, she most likely forgot you and is in some relationship with another man.
Thank you for the summary average non driving male

@dreadtheblackpill @trying to ascend

just some advice for you youngcels. Read it’s important

@dreadtheblackpill @trying to ascend

just some advice for you youngcels. Read it’s important
Pretty brutal tbh, that's why I never talked to foids in order to start something and never had a oneitis, only two foids that I found attractive, which I never approached or talked to.

Have you ever been diagnosed with autism by a doctor? Autism is pretty brutal, I know an aspie IRL, foids hate him, and some also demonstrated it verbally. But it still better than me, foids feel pity of him and try to interact with him sometimes, unlike me

Pretty brutal tbh, that's why I never talked to foids in order to start something and never had a oneitis, only two foids that I found attractive, which I never approached or talked to.

Have you ever been diagnosed with autism by a doctor? Autism is pretty brutal, I know an aspie IRL, foids hate him, and some also demonstrated it verbally. But it still better than me, foids feel pity of him and try to interact with him sometimes, unlike me
I was diagnosed when I was 12. At your age I’d still try to find someone because you’re 15 and still have a lot of youth and teenage years ahead of you. I’m 23 it’s getting late for me

I was diagnosed when I was 12. At your age I’d still try to find someone because you’re 15 and still have a lot of youth and teenage years ahead of you. I’m 23 it’s getting late for me
My problem is not social interaction, I have friends, my problem is my ugly face, this make my chances of finding someone be 0. And also the pandemic, I can't go out with friends and try to approach, because of it.

But I already know what I need to do in order to ascend, and if this doesn't work, I will just cope and forget about dating and romantic life, as better as my copes are, the more I forget about inceldom.

My problem is not social interaction, I have friends, my problem is my ugly face, this make my chances of finding someone be 0. And also the pandemic, I can't go out with friends and try to approach, because of it.

But I already know what I need to do in order to ascend, and if this doesn't work, I will just cope and forget about dating and romantic life, as better as my copes are, the more I forget about inceldom.
Try it first after covid just in case

Mogs me for having your existence acknowledged by foids in high school.

@TinyWhiteJanitor