Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I cry seeing people or children who were born deformed

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
As an incel, I feel the pain of people who lost the genetic lottery.
Screenshot 20240425 192726 Instagram

Images 13

Brutal. How does God allow all this?
Karma exist?
I honestly have no idea. I suppose I've heard that Europeans are God's chosen people, so other races/people are fucked, but it's not like they aren't any white children who aren't cursed with a shitty genetic hand.
It truly is hellish to be born a truecel like this. We need legal euthanasia for people like this, as it's cruel to force them to live in this state. I don't under the parents who allow their children to grow into adulthood in this state.

I feel their pain too. These are agonized beings trapped in their own personal hells crying out for the respite of death, but unfortunately for them, since normies are solipsistic and cowardly, they flee at the prospect of such suffering instead of doing the ethical thing of delivering euthanasia to these poor wretched souls.

Men are inherently empathetic. Foids on the other hand would laugh and mock the disabled guy for no reason. There’s proof of this on soydit where they get angry at autistic men

Its your pERsonality BBBRRUUH , go take more showERs , BRO ! :feelskek:

Life is Luck

That foid still has infinite Smv and is definitely a chad only whore.

I feel their pain too. These are agonized beings trapped in their own personal hells crying out for the respite of death, but unfortunately for them, since normies are solipsistic and cowardly, they flee at the prospect of such suffering instead of doing the ethical thing of delivering euthanasia to these poor wretched souls.
We're trapped in this ugly ,gross ,shitskin rotting body .

Men are inherently empathetic. Foids on the other hand would laugh and mock the disabled guy for no reason. There’s proof of this on soydit where they get angry at autistic men

I honestly have no idea. I suppose I've heard that Europeans are God's chosen people, so other races/people are fucked, but it's not like they aren't any white children who aren't cursed with a shitty genetic hand.
It truly is hellish to be born a truecel like this. We need legal euthanasia for people like this, as it's cruel to force them to live in this state. I don't under the parents who allow their children to grow into adulthood in this state.
Force marriage might be a solution

jews hate him! Learn how the incel crisis was solved with this one simple trick!

Unironically though this is our only hope. But it will never happen in the west :feelscry:

Im the same I would actually give them charity if I win the lottery

But God loves everyone equally bro!!!

Matching everyone with their looksmatch? And then punishing both sexes if they cheat as well? That isn't a terrible idea.

People cry when they see my face

Not surprised to hear this coming from a foid, all of them think the same no matter how ugly they are.
god I hope I’m reborn as a woman, my life would be so much easier.

Matching everyone with their looksmatch? And then punishing both sexes if they cheat as well? That isn't a terrible idea.
And ban divorce it might fix the incel problem

Im the same I would actually give them charity if I win the lottery
Charities are corrupt and 90 % goes to high CEO wages and marketing and usually less than 10 % to actual cause

And ban divorce it might fix the incel problem
Divorce would be okay if the man were abusing the woman or vice versa. Cheating is punished by death, publicly.

Divorce would be okay if the man were abusing the woman or vice versa. Cheating is punished by death, publicly.
There's foids that date Abusive and manipulative men. Those women are the biggest idiots on earth who never learn from thier mistakes. They deserve to get beaten for thier stupidity

There's foids that date Abusive and manipulative men. Those women are the biggest idiots on earth who never learn from thier mistakes. They deserve to get beaten for thier stupidity
That is true, but in this scenario, marriage is enforced by the state, correct? So the foids wouldn't be choosing their partner, so it wouldn't be fair to punish them for a choice they didn't make. If the man is being unjustifiably harsh or cruel, then he should be punished and given enough time to separate from the woman who would be given to another man. And depending on what he did, punishments could be more severe.

All of this also applies to women, so they won't be receiving any special treatment.

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I feel sorrow for every man born in America, because I know they are unlucky like me and likely to have their cock mutilated at birth for profit. I can do nothing but pray for them.

Everytime a family member/family friend announces they’re pregnant, I pray that its a girl and not a boy. If they announce that its a boy, I die a little more inside.

I’ve tried saving them before. It rarely works. Not unless they’re very close to me and actually value my input. Most of the time it is completely ignored. I’ve given up on trying.

You might want to rethink what you said. That foid has a child with some nigger.

Fuck dem niggas blud :feelsgah:

That is true, but in this scenario, marriage is enforced by the state, correct? So the foids wouldn't be choosing their partner, so it wouldn't be fair to punish them for a choice they didn't make. If the man is being unjustifiably harsh or cruel, then he should be punished and given enough time to separate from the woman who would be given to another man. And depending on what he did, punishments could be more severe.

All of this also applies to women, so they won't be receiving any special treatment.
The foids deserve punishment those kinds that I was talking about