Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I forget I'm from the same country as other African Americans.

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
The cultural schism between me and most other blacks that I come across is so vast, I sometimes feel like whenever I go to towns or neighborhoods around my general area that are predominantly black, it's like going into an entirely different country (for context, I live relatively close to Baltimore).

It's almost an entirely different world. Different clothes and fashion, different mannerisms and dialects. I often find myself struggling to understand what some of the locals try to say because their ebonics is so thick it's like another language they're speaking.

Literally, they seem more foreign to me than people from other countries in other continents. I could have an easier time understanding an African or Asian trying to speak English than these ratchet hoodlums.

Sometimes I wonder if Homo-Sapiens felt the same way when they encountered the Neanderthals for the first time; having that vague sense that they were similar to us but yet having the firm understanding that there was an insurmountable difference separating our species from theirs.

This is all meant to be directed toward specifically ghetto blacks of course.

ngl i can relate
D5C03773 87F8 4C37 9A94 EF422FC4C5F4

Are you allowed to say nigger to these hoodlums as an Urkelcel?

God damn niggers, mang

giga brutal and relatable. I kinda have same problem with curries although not as severe disillusionment as you are going thru. I don't fit in with other curries and have near 0 religious/cultural beliefs as them

The cultural schism between me and most other blacks that I come across is so vast, I sometimes feel like whenever I go to towns or neighborhoods around my general area that are predominantly black, it's like going into an entirely different country (for context, I live relatively close to Baltimore).

It's almost an entirely different world. Different clothes and fashion, different mannerisms and dialects. I often find myself struggling to understand what some of the locals try to say because their ebonics is so thick it's like another language they're speaking.

Literally, they seem more foreign to me than people from other countries in other continents. I could have an easier time understanding an African or Asian trying to speak English than these ratchet hoodlums.

Sometimes I wonder if Homo-Sapiens felt the same way when they encountered the Neanderthals for the first time; having that vague sense that they were similar to us but yet having the firm understanding that there was an insurmountable difference separating our species from theirs.

This is all meant to be directed toward specifically ghetto blacks of course.
One of the reasons , African Americans are generally really fascinating to me.