Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes, I just really fucking hate school

Splintercel345

Splintercel345

Recruit
★★
They just overwork you to death and fucking flame you out like there's no tomorrow. It's almost as if universities want students to off themselves.

Just dropout.

Your hatred is acceptable.

Its an indoctrination Camp , your purpose Is to Be ready to Be a workforce for an estimated 20 Years.

Its a fucking ground for Woman and chads aswell but thats irrelevant.

Its an indoctrination Camp , your purpose Is to Be ready to Be a workforce for an estimated 20 Years.

Its a fucking ground for Woman and chads aswell but thats irrelevant.
It's for goyim

No, dont listen to random fuckers from the internet! They do not know your exact situation, only you can figure out what you should do next
Like don't you ever feel like sometimes university just goes out of its way to fail students? I just don't understand how they expect you to be crazy productive 24/7 and not lose your mind in the process.

Like don't you ever feel like sometimes university just goes out of its way to fail students? I just don't understand how they expect you to be crazy productive 24/7 and not lose your mind in the process.
University does not want you to bail out, cause it will lose money from you

University does not want you to bail out, cause it will lose money from you
On the other hand, at least that also means university will try to do anything but expel you as well. Tell that to any far-left liberal who wants to go out of his way to mess with others and ruin others' lives.