Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soy wants to ban incels from watching anime jfl

Does he knows who makes anime?

Just kill target market theory.

Also how would this cuck go about banning us? Also jfl @ us fetishizing when most hate noodles.

as long as the ones fapping to hentai tagged as rape/mind-control/bondage/loli aren't incels there's no issue.

Soys ruin everything. They literally want you subjugated and banned from everything you enjoy simply because you hold a different opinion/radical opinion on something that they do not approve of.

ban soys from life

The account was deleted as well, which has to be done by the user who posted the thread. No redditor is going to delete their account and their internet points over a silly OP they made. Same as any PostMaxxer here.

I can't tell if this is a false flag to make IT look bad by OP.
Or if it's a false flag to make incels look deparate by posting as an IT user.
Or if it's a false flag to make IT look bad by an incel user pretending to be IT user that is trying to pretend as an incel false flagging IT by pretending to be an IT user.
Or if it's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 point 3 comments

The account was deleted as well, which has to be done by the user who posted the thread. No redditor is going to delete their account and their internet points over a silly OP they made. Same as any PostMaxxer here.

I can't tell if this is a false flag to make IT look bad by OP.
Or if it's a false flag to make incels look deparate by posting as an IT user.
Or if it's a false flag to make IT look bad by an incel user pretending to be IT user that is trying to pretend as an incel false flagging IT by pretending to be an IT user.
Or if it's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
His account wasn't deleted it's this guy: https://old.reddit.com/user/Imagamer-sueme

I thought it was a larping incel at first but it seems like it's actually a real soy :soy:

His account wasn't deleted it's this guy: https://old.reddit.com/user/Imagamer-sueme

I thought it was a larping incel at first but it seems like it's actually a real soy :soy:
I'm going to have to play the bad guy here.

Do you have any proof? The user shows up as deleted? As well as the post was deleted by the user.
Untitled

If a post is deleted by a mod it shows up as removed by a mod, and even then it'll still display the user.
Nor has the user you linked has ever posted on an incel or anti-incel board looking at his posts and comments.

Soys ruin everything. They literally want you subjugated and banned from everything you enjoy simply because you hold a different opinion/radical opinion on something that they do not approve of.
marc lepine was right ded srs

I'm going to have to play the bad guy here.

Do you have any proof? The user shows up as deleted? As well as the post was deleted by the user.
View attachment 248857
If a post is deleted by a mod it shows up as removed by a mod, and even then it'll still display the user.
Nor has the user you linked has ever posted on an incel or anti-incel board looking at his posts and comments.
Pretty sure it always does that when you delete your own post.

Hate those cucks

I'm with him on this one, anime is garbage.

Fuck this cucks

Hes right about anime increasing standards. BUT THATS GOOD

I hate noodle whores, I don’t know what he means by “fetishizing”. Also noodle whores don’t even look like anime characters, anime characters don’t have slant eyes, they have big round eyes. Also hentai artwork is drawn with pink nipples and pink vaginas not dark nipples and dark beef flaps. Also IT should take a good look at their subreddit because one of their members was caught trying to find kids to teach about the “birds and the bees”. I just keep to my hentai, I don’t even have social media faggots. “But THiNk of the ChiDRens, this PeDo IncEl iS TalKInG AbOUt FinDing TeeNS sExy. CALL 911 NOW :feels::feels:

702C2606 70B7 4BEF 970F 2CA236E1ABF7

Those autist are so stupid, there are literally aisans on this fourm, as well as other ethnicities, there are even japanese people on this fourm so I dont know why some retarded white guy is upset and most of the time in anime women arent empowered or anything they act like females not retarded tranny queer cunts lmao, and eveyone here hates aisan women

what I find the funniest is how HE has the nerve to call us stupid. I swear. Anyway, look at him go:
xZsbwlB.gif

Last edited:
[deleted] nonetheless fuck anime. Based soycuck.

They want us enslaved with no copes