Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soyboy converts incel cousin to the bluepill

I remember the good old redpill days

i spent hours learning about "game" and all that shit

i really thought i was doing something back then :feelskek:

When can we press the button to nuke the earth?

reddit moment

lol I am witnessing the death of masculinity and I hate it. I'm glad not everyone is interested in the androgynous zeitgeist. Redditors live in a bubble.

:soy: My younger cousin, struggling with women started working out in the gym and began watching videos of that Fascist Nazi Jordan Peterson. Luckily, I set him on the right path. He's now morbidly obese, watches Vaush and shoves dildos up his own ass. I'm so proud I saved him from becoming a Nazi.:soy:

Of course he's rice. OF COURSE! Ricemen in the west are the biggest faggots

Don't worry, his ass will get hiroshima nagasaki blackpilled so hard once he reaches college, he will come straight to here.

Foids can gaslight all they want but at the end of the day he will see that he is still a kissless virgin and can see who foids fuck and become sex objects for

Doesn't matter if he thinks he's saved him because by the time the kid get's to collage the blackpill will hit him like a truck.
Foids can gaslight all they want but at the end of the day he will see that he is still a kissless virgin and can see who foids fuck and become sex objects for

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back