Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SS is down

N

NoPussyNoTaxes

NEETcel since 2011. Suicidemaxxing on 1. Nov 2023
-
I'm nervous. A website selling sodium nitrite for suicide got taken down too a few months ago. Feds got my adress and raided my home because I bought some from there. Now SS is down too. I hope the admins don't log the IP adresses of their users.
:feelsmega:

i think jumping from high places will be a better way to commit suicide.
chemicals scare the shit out of me

Noooo! How will I rope now :feels::feels::feels:

good, suicide is cucked, we should all continue living and wear giant godpieces to celebrate our manhood in public no matter how ugly we look

Goblin walking

all hail goblin kings, pro-life anti-suicide end MAID

if anyone says we roped they lied, they murdered us, it's a conspiracy

promoting suicide in incel culture is just conspiracy so normies can avoid investigating when tyrone murders us, fuck that

suicide-gays gtfo

imagine a world where you aren't even allowed to kys to stop the torture. it is far far beyond imagination how this world is controlled by the elite. anyone who is not rich and powerful is merely an animal in the elites' zoo.

imagine a world where you aren't even allowed to kys to stop the torture. it is far far beyond imagination how this world is controlled by the elite. anyone who is not rich and powerful is merely an animal in the elites' zoo.
They would lose too many taxpayers if suicide was too easy

That's like saying don't wear socks, shoes are better. Anyone who's not a retard does both.
combining tor with vpn reduced privacy/security of tor, its recommended that you use tor standalone.

No, VPNs simply hide where your connection is from.
yes, they do it via forwarding your internet traffic to your target, so server sees vpn, not the person behind vpn

I'm nervous. A website selling sodium nitrite for suicide got taken down too a few months ago. Feds got my adress and raided my home because I bought some from there. Now SS is down too. I hope the admins don't log the IP adresses of their users.
:feelsmega:
You got raided?

You got raided?
Yeah. I kept my mouth shut and refused to open the door. They forced their way in. I had to spend like 30 minutes in a psych ward then they let me go. I stayed cool, had a nice chat with the doctor. When I came home, my appartment was a mess cus they ransacked it. I ordered some more sodium nitrite from Poland the next day. jfl.

Yeah. I kept my mouth shut and refused to open the door. They forced their way in. I had to spend like 30 minutes in a psych ward then they let me go. I stayed cool, had a nice chat with the doctor. When I came home, my appartment was a mess cus they ransacked it. I ordered some more sodium nitrite from Poland the next day. jfl.
This happened some time ago, btw.

So salt can kill a human? Also based goverment avoider!, They say we have freedom but we dont even have the freedom to end our own lifes if we dont want to live it anymore!

Just for the feds here, sodium nitrite is legal to buy where I live btw. Don't try to dox or fuck with me, niggers.

Did you ask if they had a warrent? Those glow niggers can't legally enter without a warrent from they court
They caught me offguard and I talked to them through the speaker thingy on the door. That's how they found out I was I was at home. Imminent danger was their excuse. I'm not gonna post anything anymore about this to minimize doxxing risk, btw.

you're not hailing the system hard enough peasant

They caught me offguard and I talked to them through the speaker thingy on the door. That's how they found out I was I was at home. Imminent danger was their excuse. I'm not gonna post anything anymore about this to minimize doxxing risk, btw.
The royals want complete contol over you goyim!

I'm not a good goy (I don't pay taxes at all)
I recently had to pay 800 usd shekels like that or risk getting fucked over financially, Why do these rich people keep plaguing the poor!

good, suicide is cucked, we should all continue living and wear giant godpieces to celebrate our manhood in public no matter how ugly we look

View attachment 808014

all hail goblin kings, pro-life anti-suicide end MAID

if anyone says we roped they lied, they murdered us, it's a conspiracy

promoting suicide in incel culture is just conspiracy so normies can avoid investigating when tyrone murders us, fuck that

suicide-gays gtfo

Lay down with your head on the railroad tracks like a normal person nigga