Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal St. Framecel

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
"I'm single by option"
Jfl it's over for him.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1600174189941.jpg
    FB_IMG_1600174189941.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 178
His head is wider than his torso

Holy mother of Christ, get him here!

Is inceldom a thing in Brasil or do low value males cope?

Big fully grown head on a small frame is such a fucking failo
The bigger your head , the more bigger your frame needs to be

Yes, but it is still not as bad as in the first world countries. However, with the rise of feminism and social media, things are getting worse here. Soon we will be as bad as the USA.

Now, answering the second question, most Brazilian incels are coping strongly. They pay prostitutes or start coping with volceldom, mgtow or faking that they don't care about women. However, there are many incels here. Here we call incels "Beta incel" which is a niche of the beta community, whose members are ugly and poor men. In the past, Brazilian incels were called "JPBF" (meaning Young Poor Beta Ugly).

They're murdered
Yes, but it is still not as bad as in the first world countries. However, with the rise of feminism and social media, things are getting worse here. Soon we will be as bad as the USA.

Now, answering the second question, most Brazilian incels are coping strongly. They pay prostitutes or start coping with volceldom, mgtow or faking that they don't care about women. However, there are many incels here. Here we call incels "Beta incel" which is a niche of the beta community, whose members are ugly and poor men. In the past, Brazilian incels were called "JPBF" (meaning Young Poor Beta Ugly).
Everyone is a spiritual American nowadays

His frame is condemned! It will never be a good frame, however he could improve it by gymaxxxing and not wearing a football team t-shirt with vertical stripes.
He should use horizontal stripes, at least.

"single by choice"

No mate, with 12 inch shoulder width you don't have a choice.

Hell my shoulders are 18.25 and I feel too narrow.

I calculate to meet the Adonis index a man of 5'6>5'8 needs 19 inch shoulders, men 5'9>5'11 need 20. 6'0>6'2 need 21.5, 6'3>6'5 need 22 minimal.

Last edited:
frame better than me