Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] St. Jeremiah Meeks reminding us on how to achieve salvation

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

Old but "gold".
Imagine taking advice from someone who's a literal nigger who does nigger things, and the only reason said nigger is rich & famous is his face :feelsclown:

"You can do anything you want, I promise you... You just have to take that first step of being up a kid half to death."

I'm also suprised he's kind of a frame cel

Keks

Small letters: "only works if you're Chad"

'm also suprised he's kind of a frame cel
his frame is ok, but hes a neckcel
none of that matters when you've got good face, as proven by saint jeremiah

This is an absolute classic. I used to think Meeks MUST at least be smart enough to realise he hit an absolute fucking jackpot, a fucking MUGSHOT photo made him a millionaire but nope, he's a literal retard who actually thinks he worked hard to get to where he is :feelskek: it's too good to be true.

Just keep grinding bro you'll get there eventually :feelsclown:

Old but "gold".
Imagine taking advice from someone who's a literal nigger who does nigger things, and the only reason said nigger is rich & famous is his face :feelsclown:
JFL

he's a literal retard who actually thinks he worked hard to get to where he is :feelskek: it's too good to be true.
:feelskek: Biggest delusional fucktard on this planet. You'd think he'd at least be so smart to admit how lucky he was to be born with the face he got but no.."HAWRD WURK DEWD". Then again what did I expect from a lowlife criminal scum.

"shoot for your dreams"

Old but "gold".
JFL well put

This is an absolute classic. I used to think Meeks MUST at least be smart enough to realise he hit an absolute fucking jackpot, a fucking MUGSHOT photo made him a millionaire but nope, he's a literal retard who actually thinks he worked hard to get to where he is :feelskek: it's too good to be true.

I honestly don't think he believes that I think he just says that to look like a good role model. Admitting he got to where he is because of lookism just isn't politically correct.