Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacy insists on putting her ass in my face

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was at the gym doing bicep curls in front of the mirror. Stacy comes up next to me and grabs a barbell and starts doing some type of bent over barbell row. Ass pointed right at me. Not sure why she wasn’t facing the mirror. Maybe because of my Chad good looks she wanted to show me her ass.

Stfu you fucking bragger :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

happened to me twice :feelskek::feelskek: one was my age too. too bad I didn't have the balls to do anything about it

What makes you think she is doing it on purpose?

This makes no sense. If you were facing the mirror, and she wasn’t, she was facing you.
We were standing next to each other in front of the mirror. Except I was facing the mirror and she was turned 90 degrees with her back to me.

Was at the gym doing bicep curls in front of the mirror. Stacy comes up next to me and grabs a barbell and starts doing some type of bent over barbell row. Ass pointed right at me. Not sure why she wasn’t facing the mirror. Maybe because of my Chad good looks she wanted to show me her ass.
happened to me twice :feelskek::feelskek: one was my age too. too bad I didn't have the balls to do anything about it
:dafuckfeels::feelswhat:

We were standing next to each other in front of the mirror. Except I was facing the mirror and she was turned 90 degrees with her back to me.

True. I’ve had stuff like this happen before as well. It always makes me rep out my weights a little slower and harder.

I try to be the guy that’s strictly there to workout though - I pay little attention to the females and I don’t converse in the gym.

Last edited:
Try to sniff it, ask to sniff her feet too, her sweaty stinky gym stacy feet, between the toes, the soles, her toes, ask for it in a bold manner.

OUT OUT FAKECEL!!

Foids get off on being sluts around you knowing you will never be able to touch with them. It’s like a power trip basically.