Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stacy stopped sitting by me

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
A typical college Stacy who happens to be religious used to sit around me every class for almost the entire semester. Occasionally she would try to talk to me about the readings which she didn't do. Last couple of classes she has moved to the other side of the class now surrounded by two chads after sitting in the same place by me almost the entire smester. And before anyone says it I shower everyday. This further proves that being too tall and having a large frame makes you an intimidating ogrecel.

Look at Mr.Chad over here females want to be around him for A WHOLE SEMESTER.

Or maybe she got bored of you not paying any attention to her.

A typical college Stacy who happens to be religious used to sit around me every class for almost the entire semester. Occasionally she would try to talk to me about the readings which she didn't do. Last couple of classes she has moved to the other side of the class now surrounded by two chads after sitting in the same place by me almost the entire smester. And before anyone says it I shower everyday. This further proves that being too tall and having a large frame makes you an intimidating ogrecel.
I will say it. shower five times a day.

How tall are you, OP?

I will say it. shower five times a day.

How tall are you, OP?
6'6" not fat but skinnyfat with a big frame. People stare at me when I walk in a crowded room. I was at chik fil a the other day and a girl screamed you're huge at me, I replied "thanks" like a fuckface cuck because I didn't know what else to do.

why didn't you talk to her

She only wanted to use me to do well on quizzes. I actually would do the readings sometimes and she just texts the whole class. Also I saw her phone a few times and I see shes texting multiple people including a few guys. So even though shes very religious I'm sure she's taking dick like all the rest. She doesn't want an ogre, either.

6'6" not fat but skinnyfat with a big frame. People stare at me when I walk in a crowded room. I was at chik fil a the other day and a girl screamed you're huge at me, I replied "thanks" like a fuckface cuck because I didn't know what else to do.
Idk about you but this sounds like a compliment to me? Maybe I am just an iqcel though.

Nonetheless, your height is really solid.

Could've said "everything else is huge too baby"

If she was trying to use you for answers you should be glad she stopped sitting by you. I don’t see the problem here. Hopefully the bitch fails the class if all she does is play on her phone.

I'm glad I'm out of college.

She only wanted to use me to do well on quizzes. I actually would do the readings sometimes and she just texts the whole class. Also I saw her phone a few times and I see shes texting multiple people including a few guys. So even though shes very religious I'm sure she's taking dick like all the rest. She doesn't want an ogre, either.
Probably banging that big muslim cock

Geeez

if people stare at you walking into a room

Then you can sure as hell figure out to use that to a big advantage

You should be rocked up, looksmaxxx, tanned, and a good conversationalist

And for the record, "trying out" for a sports team on campus or soemthing counts for a huge amount

jock lite