Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stacy Whore vs Virgin Subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
I’ll have a different one tomorrow:feelshehe:
:feelswhat:
Yes and I will have that class:feelsbadman:
Sounds like a perfect opportunity :society: stop squandering it :feelswhat: when you get older, it will be near impossible to even be in the same room with a 16 yr old hole and have many opportunities to court her.

It won’t work boyo I’m an ethnic manlet meanwhile she’s a white HTB with blonde hair and blue eyes who barely says anything to me meanwhile she flirts with the other 2 guys in front of me all the time:reeeeee:
You gotta make those 2 guys look like bitches :society:

Stacy wtf. I would've been born a chad, fucked thosands of foids and never felt into inceldom, i would use my chad genetics to get those bitches, use them and dump them like the whores they all are.

Stacy wtf. I would've been born a chad, fucked thosands of foids and never felt into inceldom, i would use my chad genetics to get those bitches, use them and dump them like the whores they all are.
Based. :feelsYall:

The Stacy of course
I can fix her

Bruh it's about who you'd pick as your mom
Read the thread
Oh :feelstastyman:

The subhuman then, I've seen some good looking children come from subhuman parents.