Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stacy Whore vs Virgin Subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
0bcae734c5e39099d145b60b58b38dc5

Download 6

Consider the two foids above.
#1 is a near perfect stacy with superb genetics, however she is a massive whore with triple digit body count. I'll refer to her as Stacy.
#2 is an ugly landwhale subhuman, however she is keeping her virginity till marriage. Let's refer to her as Undamaged.

Let's suppose you could choose to be born to one of these women and inherit their genes, which one would you choose to be your mother? would their sexual history concern you even?

Related: https://incels.is/threads/i-feel-bad-for-non-muslims.341414/post-7896494

Last edited:
I made you make a whole thread to cope with having a whore as a mother:feelskek::feelskek:

You would see different men coming and leaving very often right haha:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cope all you want nigger your still a subhuman rotting here

Basically your mom was a whore AND she was subhuman lmao so you lose lose

Last edited:
I made you make a whole thread to cope with having a whore as a mother:feelskek::feelskek:

You would see different men coming and leaving very often right haha:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cope all you want nigger your still a subhuman incel rotting here
:giga:

Stacy whore. At least my children will have half decent genes

undamaged would have equal requirements for a man as stacy, if not higher

based

View attachment 558090

View attachment 558099

#1 is a near perfect stacy with superb genetics, however she is a massive whore with triple digit body count. I'll refer to her as Stacy.
#2 is an ugly landwhale subhuman, however she is keeping her virginity till marriage. Let's refer to her as Undamaged.

Let's suppose you could choose to be born to one of these women and inherit their genes, which one would you choose to be your mother? would their sexual history concern you even?
The Stacy has the component that my children need.

Don't know why but when I look at your Stacy, I want to beat her badly.

JFL at you seething so hard :feelskek: :feelskek:
It's 10 to 0 so far. The forum as a whole has decided you're retarded and all you have as your come back is "bu..bu..but your mom is a whore :feelstastyman:"
Sandnigger tier insults

Not a fair comparison, the foid on the bottom could lose weight plus we need to see her when she's younger and in her prime.

JFL at you seething so hard :feelskek: :feelskek:
It's 10 to 0 so far. The forum as a whole has decided you're retarded and all you have as your come back is "bu..bu..but your mom is a whore :feelstastyman:"
Sandnigger tier insults
I couldn't give a fuck about what the forum thinks of me unlike you, who literally felt so hurt he had to get the approval of others. We aren't the same you fucking hindu:smonk:

Provide me link to this great flamewar good sir :society:

I couldn't give a fuck about the what the forum thinks of me unlike you, who literally felt so hurt he had to get the approval of others. We aren't the same You fucking hindu:smonk:
Stop crying sandmonkey

Instead go pray to your sandmonkey pedo streetshitting prophet and his retarded imaginary god that the forums goes easier on you
Islam literally means submission. As a muslim you have willingly chosen to be a submissive pathetic cuck.. you're a cuck to allah, it's all you are and all you'll ever be
Also how sad that once again you've completely failed to guess my race.. try harder maybe you'll get it right the 4th time :feelskek: JFL

Last edited:
Stacy because my mother was also a whore but she didn't have the best genes so it's a straight upgrade for me.
Besides I only care about a women's sexual past because I don't want to get cucked by her EX chadrone BFs, if you're the kid being born you can't really get cucked so might as well get the best genes.

View attachment 558090
View attachment 558099

Related: https://incels.is/threads/i-feel-bad-for-non-muslims.341414/post-7896494
LOL so It turns out your mother is an actual massive whore with a triple digit body count :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul: imagine being this cucked:lul::lul::lul:

LOL so It turns out your mother is an actual massive whore with a triple digit body count :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul: imagine being this cucked:lul::lul::lul:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: he can't be this unaware

Last edited:
Stop crying sandmonkey

Instead go pray to your sandmonkey pedo streetshitting prophet and his retarded imaginary god that the forums goes easier on you
Islam literally means submission. As a muslim you have willingly chosen to be a submissive pathetic cuck.. you're a cuck to allah, it's all you are and all you'll ever be
Also how sad that once again you've completely failed to guess my race.. try harder maybe you'll get it right the 4th time :feelskek: JFL

Oh I get it your white this all makes sense now

5th attempt and you failed yet again :feelskek: :feelskek:
Better luck next time :feelskek:
This is hilarious
Why are you ashamed of your ethnicity
Not a fair comparison, the foid on the bottom could lose weight plus we need to see her when she's younger and in her prime.

Op is retarded

Why are you ashamed of your ethnicity

Op is retarded
The results of the poll clearly show who the retarded one is as well as your pathetic attempts to come up with racially charged insults when you don't even know and can't even guess my race :feelskek: :feelskek:

"hindu" "nigger" "curry again!" "white"
JFL how pathetic

The results of the poll clearly show who the retarded one is as well as your pathetic attempts to come up with racially charged insults when you don't even know and can't even guess my race :feelskek: :feelskek:

"hindu" "nigger" "curry again!" "white"
JFL how pathetic
Your embarrassed by what you are thats why you keep denying :feelshaha: and lying thats not my fault. The results of the poll show my words triggered you to the point you needed to make a whole thread about my insult to you? If it bothers you that much I take it back your mom is not a whore:feelskek::feelskek: happy

I know a girl irl who looks pretty similar to the blonde hair girl you posted.
What u doing rotting on here :feelswhat: go mack on that bitch and shoot ur shot :forcedsmile::feelshaha::feelsugh::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsPop::smonk:

Your embarrassed by what you are thats why you keep denying :feelshaha: and lying thats not my fault. The results of the poll show my words triggered you to the point you needed to make a whole thread about my insult to you? If it bothers you that much I take it back your mom is not a whore:feelskek::feelskek: happy
Projecting so hard :feelskek:
I'm just pointing out the absurdity of caring about the sexual history of one's mother and the entire forums seems to agree which is clearly making you sweat
I don't give a shit if my mom was a whore or not, not once have I made a comment about her, it's you who's obsessed with my landwhale 50 y/o mom JFL

Projecting so hard :feelskek:
I'm just pointing out the absurdity of caring about the sexual history of one's mother and the entire forums seems to agree which is clearly making you sweat
I don't give a shit if my mom was a whore or not, not once have I made a comment about her, it's you who's obsessed with my landwhale 50 y/o mom JFL
"the absurdity of caring about the sexual history of one's mother" and with that statement :soy::soy::soy::soy: I leave it here

"the absurdity of caring about the sexual history of one's mother" and with that statement :soy::soy::soy::soy: I leave it here
Yeah because you have no arguments as is expected of a sandmonkey JFL
I accept your surrender, Mr. Muslim aka "allah's submissive little cuck"

I would rather pick a loli than those 2 options :feelsLSD:
(in Minecraft and GTA 5)

:feelsokman:

I wouldn't be able to legally tap her even if I wanted :forcedsmile:
Are you sure retards can't consent? to my knowledge they can at least according to globohomo cuck laws
If it were up to me they'd all be aborted

Nein, bin nur da geboren, aber mein ganzes Leben in Brasilien gelebt.

Pardon my rusty German.
No worries I'm not German either.. Just learning the language. It was a guess based on your name
[UWSL]Anyways nice to meet you brocel [/UWSL]:feelsYall:[UWSL] I also hope Brazil changes their cucked consent laws[/UWSL]

No worries I'm not German either.. Just learning the language. It was a guess based on your name
[UWSL]Anyways nice to meet you brocel [/UWSL]:feelsYall:[UWSL] I also hope Brazil changes their cucked consent laws[/UWSL]
Thanks, nice to meet you too! They're not as bad as the ones from some other countries so I guess I shouldn't complain much.

If I could I would buddy boyo but she always flirts with 2 other HTNs in my stat class meanwhile she barely says anything to me:feelsrope:

I’ve talked to her a little but no way she’d be with me:feelsrope:
It's time you start being NT and show them who's Boss :society:

#2 a billion times over

Honestly, both would reject me.

#2 a billion times over
So you would essentially willingly choose to be born an incel? What do you even call that, a volincel? :lul:

I wonder how you rationalize that choice
Honestly, both would reject me.
You didn't read the thread bro
I'm asking which one would you choose to be born to and inherit genes from

#2 a billion times over
I understand where you are coming from. Hispanic foids are never too fat and ugly to breed with. Imagine seeing that fat landwhale working at a grocery store - she'd be treated like a goddess.