Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel starting to work tomorrow. feeling petrified

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
found a temporary job. starting to work super early in the morning.

hard, physical labor for at least 9 hours per day.

all of today I felt stressed, tense, horrified, anxious, depressed, powerless, terrified

hope I won't just collapse while in the job. I'm so not used to working.

I feel the same way ER felt while forced to work. I hate the fact that I need to do a job which is isn't fitting me at all. I'm a superior intellectual. I am not supposed to do this kind of physical manual labor.
on the other hand, I suffer also just by hiding in the basement LDARing.

wish me luck

Last edited:
Good luck to you my guy, enjoy slaving away.

I'm sure that wageslaving sucks

"Superior intellectual"

I can't take people like you seriously. If you're so smart, you'd of already figured out a bunch of other ways to make money.

Good luck either way.

"Superior intellectual"

I can't take people like you seriously. If you're so smart, you'd of already figured out a bunch of other ways to make money.

Good luck either way.
"Superior intellectual"

Good luck either way.
This. You are either academically successful or dumb. Face it.

found a temporary job. starting to work super early in the morning.

hard, physical labor for at least 9 hours per day.

all of today I felt stressed, tense, horrified, anxious, depressed, powerless, terrified

hope I won't just collapse while in the job. I'm so not used to working.

I feel the same way ER felt while forced to work. I hate the fact that I need to do a job which is isn't fitting me at all. I'm a superior intellectual. I am not supposed to do this kind of physical manual labor.
on the other hand, I suffer also just by hiding in the basement LDARing.

wish me luck

i said to my parents to work, to leave the house , as a janitor. they wouldnt let me. we are pretty financially well off though.

Bragging, in general, is lame.
bragging about intellect is not prohibited by forum rules. if it was, ER himself should've been banned from here

from the moral aspect itself- bragging about being a superior intellectual who is not supposed to work is part of St. Elliot's legacy, and as someone who identifies with him so strongly- I see the repetition of our prophets' words as a holy duty

Last edited:
bragging about intellect is not prohibited by forum rules. if it was, ER himself shouldv'e been banned from here

Giphy 4

this thread deserves more comments. it's not fair.