Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Statistically, if you ever ascend as an ugly incel, it'll either be with an old roastie in a betabuxx deal or with a BPD (borderline)

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Both are pretty terrible deals, the second being potentially even worse. If you ever fall in love for a BPD foid, you're utterly fucked and she will destroy you. And it's very easy to fall in love with them as an ugly desperate man if they target you, since they'll initially mirror everything you want/like back to you and play the ideal clingy super-loving gf. But then, they'll ALWAYS dump/cheat on/ghost you out of the blue and rejoice in watching your suffering. BPD is in the same cluster of psychopathy and there's some overlap between them.

Brendio is going through this, as well as a failed normie I know IRL. I've never seen anything so brutal, the foid is indirectly pushing him to suicide after getting him crazy about her.

Why whitepill then? Simple, volcelfuel. Though I know many people would unfortunately only learn it first-hand, I feel as just watching those episodes was my final push towards totally giving up on women forever.

@Atavistic Autist

The former was true for @FACEandLMS and the latter for @BrendioEEE like you said.

This is very true. You don’t even have to be ugly too.

Both are pretty terrible deals, the second being potentially even worse. If you ever fall in love for a BPD foid, you're utterly fucked and she will destroy you. And it's very easy to fall in love with them as an ugly desperate man if they target you, since they'll initially mirror everything you want/like back to you and play the ideal clingy super-loving gf. But then, they'll ALWAYS dump/cheat on/ghost you out of the blue and rejoice in watching your suffering. BPD is in the same cluster of psychopathy and there's some overlap between them.

Brendio is going through this, as well as a failed normie I know IRL. I've never seen anything so brutal, the foid is indirectly pushing him to suicide after getting him crazy about her.

Why whitepill then? Simple, volcelfuel. Though I know many people would unfortunately only learn it first-hand, I feel as just watching those episodes was my final push towards totally giving up on women forever.

@Atavistic Autist
brutal.

Imagine being friendzoned by them :feelsrope:

You don’t even have to be ugly too.
True, but if you're ugly and some young and/or attractive girl starts acting like they're crazy about you, it's 100% a BPD. BPDs have no real sense of self and personalities, they're like empty shells and so fucking plastic they can actually mold themselves into feeling strong romantic interest for an ugly man during their manic phase. And will frequently do so because they think ugly guys are less likely to cheat on them.

Of course, this ain't real love, it's just a byproduct of mental illness that will last for a couple of months at best, till they get bored and find some other victim or the manic phase is over.

Last edited:
True, but if you're ugly and some young and/or attractive girl starts acting like they're crazy about you, it's 100% a BPD. BPDs have no real sense of self and personalities, they're like empty shells and so fucking plastic they can actually mold themselves into feeling strong romantic interest for an ugly man during their manic phase. And will frequently do so because they think ugly guys are less likely to cheat on them.

Of course, this ain't real love, it's just a byproduct of mental illness that will last for a couple of months at best, till they get bored and find some other victim or the manic phase is over.
This wouldn’t happen to 99% of the users on this forum and i’d imagine that disorder isn’t very common as well tbh

Last edited:
This wouldn’t happen to 99% of the users on this forum
Why do you say that?

i’d imagine that disorder isn’t very common as well tbh
It is extremely common. Pretty much all those foids who hang in male-only spaces and only have male friends have some degree of BPD and/or histrionic disorder.

Mental illnesses like that are skyrocketing in these newer generations, just like autism.

Why do you say that?
I don’t care how mentally ill a foid is, I doubt she would give anyone here a chance
It is extremely common. Pretty much all those foids who hang in male-only spaces and only have male friends have some degree of BPD and/or histrionic disorder.
I agree with the histrionic part but it’s not the same thing as BPD
Mental illnesses like that are skyrocketing in these newer generations, just like autism.
I wonder why :waitwhat:

You can only ascend with surgery and gym, the rest is cope or is fake ascencion (like betabux)

Tell me more.
HPD and BPD share some characteristics, and it's possible to have both conditions. But they are, in fact, different diagnoses. Foids with borderline personality disorder consider themselves bad and experience emotions intensely and deeply; those with histrionic personality disorder do not see themselves as bad, even though their dependence on the reaction of others may stem from poor self-esteem.

HPD and BPD share some characteristics, and it's possible to have both conditions. But they are, in fact, different diagnoses. Foids with borderline personality disorder consider themselves bad and experience emotions “intensely and deeply”; those with histrionic personality disorder do not see themselves as bad, even though their dependence on the reaction of others may stem from poor self-esteem.
Interesting. I summon @Atavistic Autist to further elucidate the differences between BPD and HPD and how common each is.

BPDs are succubi for ugly men. They should be eradicated in Factorio.

Interesting. I summon @Atavistic Autist to further elucidate the differences between BPD and HPD and how common each is.
Mental health experts believe that personality disorders like HPD usually develop as a result of stress, anxiety, and trauma experienced during childhood :bluepill:. It’s funny because foids rarely actually experience any of that.
BPDs are succubi for ugly men. They should be eradicated in Factorio.
I thought men hated those types of foids and you hear guys say stay away from crazy/psycho girls all of the time, they’re bad news.

I thought men hated those types of foids and you hear guys say stay away from crazy/psycho girls all of the time, they’re bad news.
Normies and especially Chads/Chadlites are probably able to spot and avoid them, but incels and failed normies like @BrendioEEE are easy preys due to desperation for love and sex.

Normies and especially Chads/Chadlites are probably able to spot and avoid them, but incels and failed normies like @BrendioEEE are easy preys due to desperation for love and sex.
That’s why you pump and dump and nothing more. Imagine witnessing all of the shit we’ve seen and still wanting a relationship with a roastie in 2020. And then they wonder why they get fucked over. Legit happens every time :feelskek:

I guess the whitepill is that there are worse things than being alone

That’s why you pump and dump and nothing more. Imagine witnessing all of the shit we’ve seen and still wanting a relationship with a roastie in 2020. And then they wonder why they get fucked over. Legit happens every time
That's the logical pragmatic conclusion, but:

1) it's easier said than done; you spend years and years or even your whole life alone and then comes an attractive girl who says she loves you and is crazy about you and all; good luck not catching feelings, regardless of how blackpilled you are. @BrendioEEE probably didn't know about BPDs before investing emotionally in Tahlia. People should spread the word about it more, this is public utility shit that may save lives.

2) some men simply want a committed relationship. Yeah, they're fighting a losing battle for good, but what can be done? The death of the nuclear family will only multiply degeneracy and mentall illnesses like that even further. There's no way to have a truly successful marriage in 2020 and they should give up, I give you that, but I still don't hate those men. They're simply trying to do the right thing in an environment where it's impossible. Sucks to be them, tbh.

Last edited:

@Atavistic Autist

Brendio is a utter bluepilled retard, I don't dislike him tho

Brendio is a utter bluepilled retard, I don't dislike him tho
Even if you dislike him and have tons of fair reasons to do so, if you can't feel bad by a fellow lonely desperate low-tier guy being preyed upon by a BPD girl and ruined/lead to suicide, you're either a LARPer, a gigasimp or a psychopath IMO (I mean "you" as in anyone who's like that, not you especifically).

Last edited:
Even if you dislike him and have tons of fair reasons to do so, if you can't feel bad by a fellow lonely desperate low-tier guy being preyed upon by a BPD girl and ruined/lead to suicide, you're either a LARPer, a gigasimp or a psychopath IMO (I mean "you" as in anyone who's like that, not you especifically).
just pay for leg legthening surgery fcking @BrendioEEE instead of coping with virgin foids

Facts. "I get along better with guys XD" is a big red flag.
Guys tell other guys to stay away from crazy/psycho girls but the crazy/psycho aspect is also part of those foid's charms. Such foids are difficult for even normies to stop thinking about and get out of their head.

Women can't help who they are attracted to. And having sex with a woman because she needs your betabux is not fun. You will never turn her on. You will never fuck her good.

Guys tell other guys to stay away from crazy/psycho girls but the crazy/psycho aspect is also part of those foid's charms. Such foids are difficult for even normies to stop thinking about and get out of their head.
Exactly. Some people here really need to be more humble and understanding. It's not easy at all not to fall for such a trap when you're a desperate, ugly, lonely man.

Exactly. Some people here really need to be more humble and understanding. It's not easy at all not to fall for such a trap when you're a desperate, ugly, lonely man.
I made this point with the thread about having a oneitis too and how despite knowing awalt it's not as simple as just turning off your inclinations. Otherwise people here would be able to stop wanting to be with women after they found out how horrible they can be.

I made this point with the thread about having a oneitis too and how despite knowing awalt it's not as simple as just turning off your inclinations. Otherwise people here would be able to stop wanting to be with women after they found out how horrible they can be.
I feel like in-between incel and MGTOW nowadays. The only real differences between me and most MGTOWs is that I fully admit I'm an ugly man without any good options and that I advocate women being stripped of all their freedoms and being strictly under male authority at all times as a solution to the problem, instead of some transhumanistic cope, fucking dolls or shit like that. But yeah, since it won't happen anyway, it's a difference that doesn't matter much.

@Atavistic Autist

Your hero Brendio is a dumb low IQ high e guy. He got e-married to a girl who basically thought it was a joke and he said she didn't even remember the "ceremony" when he asked he recently lol. He cuts himself and threatens to commit suicide in front of her. Only a guy LOADED with estrogen in his body would do this shit. He's lied about being 5'5 when he's about 5'2-5'3 and has been exposed on other forums as a someone who faps to weird cartoons. What girl wants to be with an autistic weirdo like this?

Idc, I would kill for a bpd gf.

the quality of foids you get to betabuxx depend on the amount of money you have and how ugly you are on the scale.

a 3/10 guy will need alot more money than a 4/10 guy to get a 3/10 landwhale.

Last edited:
I feel like in-between incel and MGTOW nowadays. The only real differences between me and most MGTOWs is that I fully admit I'm an ugly man without any good options and that I advocate women being stripped of all their freedoms and being strictly under male authority at all times as a solution to the problem, instead of some transhumanistic cope, fucking dolls or shit like that. But yeah, since it won't happen anyway, it's a difference that doesn't matter much.
I see, youre a man of culture then

Why thank you my friend.
I think I have some sort of BPD, I feel like Im the one whos bad, I have no real problems finding friends (especially on the net), but every time I get bored or something happens and Im starting to develop coldness towards them if Im sill thinking of them as of good personas or starting behave inadequately if Im starting thinking of them badly. It looks like Im friendly at the start but then become hostile.

I think I have some sort of BPD, I feel like Im the one whos bad, I have no real problems finding friends (especially on the net), but every time I get bored or something happens and Im starting to develop coldness towards them if Im sill thinking of them as of good personas or starting behave inadequately if Im starting thinking of them badly. It looks like Im friendly at the start but then become hostile.
This is sad shit. BPD people live only to destroy themselves and others.

I would feel sympathetic towards them, but the amount of evil and coldness I've seen my failed normie friend go through at the hands of his BPD ex is insane. No amount of trauma and mental illness can excuse such cold, psychopathic behavior.

Anyways, I still don't like the idea of falling into hate. Also, as a male BPD, you probably won't have as many oportunities to ruin people's lives, especially considering you're probably ugly since you're here. Try getting some kind of help, though I'm afraid there's no real cure.

Brendio never ascended.
I agree. He was only toyed with and since Tahlia was LARPing as a Catholic tradthot for him, she likely didn't even send nudes or had websex with him.

Anyone who envies Brendio for his LDR "ascension" is either dumb or a really, really desperate truecel whose good sense is blinded by neediness/doesn't know better about BPD chicks.