Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

statuspill

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Your status depends on who you hangout with, if you hangout with a bunch of unknown truecels you will also be seen as low value like your friends. Whereas if you hangout with chads and stacies you are seen as high value. Ditch all your truecel friends today and find chad friends instead, they can help you get into parties, meet girls and alot more.

Ditch all your truecel friends today and find chad friends instead, they can help you get into parties, meet girls and alot more.
even if you do that, the girls you’ll meet won’t sleep with an incel

even if you do that, the girls you’ll meet won’t sleep with an incel
drunk girls might. It's worth a try also statusmaxxing does work for some people as long as your not a deformed truecel.

bascially its over for truecels but if your just incel its worth a try

Might work for tall normies who wouldn't get mogged into oblivion, otherwise he would be the clown and third wheel in every situation.

You realize that your looks determine who you can hang out with right?

Wouldn’t benefit me. Don’t go to school.

im friendless

where? since i graduated HS i stay at home 24/7. like what places?
its over if your not in school anymore. Friends are supposed to be made during that time if you didnt its over

Your only hope now is workplace but most likely will fail especially trying to befriend chads
Yeah. I only plan on living to get some more cash into my bank account. Only thing keeping me alive and also writing my book, getting back at my family, and other things. The worst fuckup was quitting school because that severed any social connection i had. I’d be a famous social media influencer right now with millions with all the ideas i had. Oh well next life baby.

Your only hope now is workplace but most likely will fail especially trying to befriend chads
I don’t even wanna befriend people. Just want to cope alone.

There are no parties

Yeah. I only plan on living to get some more cash into my bank account. Only thing keeping me alive and also writing my book, getting back at my family, and other things. The worst fuckup was quitting school because that severed any social connection i had. I’d be a famous social media influencer right now with millions with all the ideas i had. Oh well next life baby.
you allways sound so confident. YOu think you actually can become an influencer? Some peopel cant even if they had the idea

You're the average of the five people spend the most time with - Jim Rohn

There are no parties
no parties in Honkong because only stemcels exist, You need to befriend white girls to get in their circle and fuck crazy party girls :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

no parties in Honkong because only stemcels exist, You need to befriend white girls to get in their circle and fuck crazy party girls :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:
Doxes me

you allways sound so confident. YOu think you actually can become an influencer? Some peopel cant even if they had the idea
Yes but now 100% not because all the ideas have been taken.

imagine you got to fuck that brunette today :ahegao:
She was with a curry tall fag and a curry foid, and white women have even higher SMV than Asian ones so it's over for me

She was with a curry tall fag and a curry foid, and white women have even higher SMV than Asian ones so it's over for me
TRY IT TRY. Maybe that brunette have subhuman asian fetish maybe thats why she study in shithole honkong

TRY IT TRY. Maybe that brunette have subhuman asian fetish maybe thats why she study in shithole honkong
I'll try but I'm expecting failure, I am rejected by gooks

Class is next week and she will probably come with her friends, it's over

I can barely get friends regardless, how do you manage to choose them :fuk: