Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stop with the height threads height doesn’t mean jack shit

Dude when I learn that some dead black rapper who Ive never heard off and whos like 5' 4'' has a kid and is worth like millions despite being a nobody it just proves the JBB pill
99.99% (maybe even more) of blacks are not millionaires though. Whats your point? Asking me to become a millionare is extremely unrealistic.

No jfl. Hes a 6/10 maybe 6.25 at best.

Chadlite face? Seriously? You realize that would put you at 7/10 - 7.5/10, right? If youre white and at least 5'7", why are you posting here?

Also hair transplants are permanent and are much better & cheaper than any face or height surgery.

damn ur coping pretty hard rn tbh. so one of the most famous male models is a 6/10 ?
I hope ur trolling tbh

You're an idiot OP

Well. Hatred towards short males from women is really painful. When you have not best apperance of your face women still do see you. Even when they think you're not worth their time. Being short means not existing for them at all.

Massive cope. Height beats face, BUT face is still a close second. Both face & height are very important. Also race does matter because non-whites cant be any higher than 7.5/10 in face because of ethnic features. For example, top tier blacks can only be a 7 or 7.5/10 at best facially. Mixed blacks like meeks dont count (esp with blue eyes). I'm talking about males with minimum 65-70% black DNA.
Massive cope. Look at tyson beckford. He mogs 99,5% of white males and has every girl around him wanting to fuck him.

So according to colvin, this guy is a 6,25/10 at best. Hmm maybe being 6/10 isn't so bad then, when you can walk into a room and every girl there falls on their knees and wants to have sex with you.
Or maybe your lookism theories are way off and fkn retarded JFL

Last edited:
damn ur coping pretty hard rn tbh. so one of the most famous male models is a 6/10 ?
I hope ur trolling tbh
Massive cope. Look at tyson beckford. He mogs 99,5% of white males and has every girl around him wanting to fuck him.

So according to colvin, this guy is a 6,25/10 at best. Hmm maybe being 6/10 isn't so bad then, when you can walk into a room and every girl there falls on their knees and wants to have sex with you.
Or maybe your lookism theories are way off and fkn retarded JFL

Deathnics cant be above 7.25/10 period. Its not possible. The highest rating a black male or ethnic can get is 7/10. For white males, 9/10 is the max (look at O'pry).

Tyson is a 6.5/10 at best and only gets attention because of status halo.

Cope all you want, its true. Take the DBE (Don't be ethnic) pill.

Oh btw he doesnt mog 99.5% of white males (facially). More like 60-70%. Keep coping and worshiping your 'BBCs' jfl.

Deathnics cant be above 7.25/10 period. Its not possible. The highest rating a black male or ethnic can get is 7/10. For white males, 9/10 is the max (look at O'pry).

Tyson is a 6.5/10 at best and only gets attention because of status halo.

Cope all you want, its true. Take the DBE (Don't be ethnic) pill.
Lol you are completely delusional in this regard ngl. Why doesn't every celebrity get the same attention from women as Tyson? Some are even more famous and have higher status yet women don't break down into horny fangirls when they walk into a room.

Not saying halo doesn't matter but you literally have 0 evidence for saying an ethnic can't be above 7/10
Stop coping if you had the face and build of Tyson you would slay like crazy.

You know 5/10 is average looking right? So you are basically calling this gigachad slightly above average, JFL my brain is hurting from this stupidity.

Lol you are completely delusional in this regard ngl. Why doesn't every celebrity get the same attention from women as Tyson? Some are even more famous and have higher status yet women don't break down into horny fangirls when they walk into a room.

Not saying halo doesn't matter but you literally have 0 evidence for saying an ethnic can't be above 7/10
Stop coping if you had the face and build of Tyson you would slay like crazy.

You know 5/10 is average looking right? So you are basically calling this gigachad slightly above average, JFL my brain is hurting from this stupidity.
He's no where near gigachad you fucking brainlet. He's 6.5/10 facially.

Yes I know 5/10 is average. He is slightly above that (6 - 6.5/10).

Keep crying for him.

He's no where near gigachad you fucking brainlet. He's 6.5/10 facially.

Yes I know 5/10 is average. He is slightly above that (6 - 6.5/10).

Keep crying for him.
So a slightly above average looking celebrity gets that reaction from women when walking into a room? hahahhaha how have you not fallen and died from walking some stairs with that stupidity? :feelskek: :feelskek:

jfl if you think a 8/10 5'2 asian framecel can slay as much as a 5/10 5'11 white dude with normal frame
Just use extreme outliers to convey your point theory.

JFL at you if you think a 6'9 acid faced, deformed ethnic can slay as much as a 9/10 5'9 guy.
Edit:

In on 4 page thread.

Last edited:
Massive cope. Height beats face, BUT face is still a close second. Both face & height are very important. Also race does matter because non-whites cant be any higher than 7.5/10 in face because of ethnic features. For example, top tier blacks can only be a 7 or 7.5/10 at best facially. Mixed blacks like meeks dont count (esp with blue eyes). I'm talking about males with minimum 65-70% black DNA.
Broderick Hunter is definitely top tier guy. Definitely higher than 7

@omnilet @Colvin76 @ScornedStoic @suislayer @ASS_F @Clonecel @0x3nf4rt @Uglychincel @Sparrow's Song @Wizard32 @LittleBoy @Pareg @Speedloader

I wonder if I made a thread where face doesn't matter and that it's all about height and skin tone, would the mods delete my thread and give me a warning? Probably yes because the mods here are biased. And YES, I did report this thread for bluepilling, but apparently it didn't get deleted.

@omnilet @Colvin76 @ScornedStoic @suislayer @ASS_F @Clonecel @0x3nf4rt @Uglychincel @Sparrow's Song @Wizard32 @LittleBoy @Pareg @Speedloader

I wonder if I made a thread where face doesn't matter and that it's all about height and skin tone, would the mods delete my thread and give me a warning? Probably yes because the mods here are biased. And YES, I did report this thread for bluepilling, but apparently it didn't get deleted.
Yes you would most likely get warned, be careful.
Also this is bullshit, this thread should indeed get deleted.

If you are literal truecel face tier then yes, but there are normiefaces still incel because of their combo of height/race/etc.

Einstein IQ
Height beats everything but face is an extremely close second

This. If a guy is taller than 6'2" he can usually at least date tall women because tall women don't have as many options due to their desire to not date men shorter than they are. Just find an ugly tall girl.
Einstein IQ
Height beats everything but face is an extremely close second

This. If a guy is taller than 6'2" he can usually at least date tall women because tall women don't have as many options due to their desire to not date men shorter than they are. Just find an ugly tall girl.

Last edited:
Cope and bullshit. Height can make a guy with incel face into a normie.
Also height usually comes with more attractive face and a bigger penis.
I hate when people say height doesn't matter when it really does. At least you're perceived more as a man and can ogremaxxx while shortcels can only jestermaxxx. No one takes short guys seriously. No matter what you achieve people will think you're overcompansating.
Sure if you have a model tier face you can break the effect but a guy with incel face and 185 cm will have it easier with women than guys with incel face and 165 cm.

Race can failo a lot.
Frame is a meme.

Agree with you.

Brutal.
Cope and bullshit. Height can make a guy with incel face into a normie.
Also height usually comes with more attractive face and a bigger penis.
I hate when people say height doesn't matter when it really does. At least you're perceived more as a man and can ogremaxxx while shortcels can only jestermaxxx. No one takes short guys seriously. No matter what you achieve people will think you're overcompansating.
Sure if you have a model tier face you can break the effect but a guy with incel face and 185 cm will have it easier with women than guys with incel face and 165 cm.

I literally made a mega thread on it.

okay Tyrone.
2zk7on

If your face is average height helps a fuck ton. If you’re ugly, forget about it

mods are shit what else is new kek, still see open braggers posting like retards here so not surprised at all

The only thing that matters is face. Not race not height not frame. Just face. If you don’t have a good enough face it’s over with nothing else can compensate or override it.
Fakecel
You will wish to die every day if you are a short guy in 2019

I wonder if I made a thread where face doesn't matter and that it's all about height and skin tone,
would the mods delete my thread and give me a warning?
The problem with "it's all about A and B" is definitely the implied "C doesn't matter at all" which is usually bullshit, because all factors usually matter.

So I don't really care if threads like that get deleted, my problem would instead be with selective application of deletions where similar threads with other factor deletions don't get punished equally harshly.

I don't think you'll get banned for saying "I consider A and B to be the 2 most important aspects" as that's a lot more reasonable and doesn't deny the influence of other factors, merely holds a difference of opinion about how important that influence is.

Face is barely more important than height but it really depends on the context.
A 6'4 guy with a 5/10 face will mog the shit out of a 5'9 guy with a 7/10 face.
A 5'9 guy with an 8.5/10 face will barely mog a 6'4 guy with a 5/10 face.
tbhtbh
this is a lowIQ bluecel thread jfl

height > all is probably why I see couples where the chadlite is 1cm taller than the foid multiple times a day
Have you thought of doing an experiment photographing ~70 couples?

don't really care as we have done this before.

Face>height
But both can be death sentences

Wrong. Do you have any female family members? Every single one of their partners is 6'0+ in my family. They are 4-5/10 soys that just happen to be tall too. Some guy even has these disgusting gauges in his ear and looks completely retarded and is married to someone that has her own law firm.

And these are young women in their 20s who are financially successful settling down.

What's more is that short women feel inferior so they actively go for tallfags. Tallfags can operate and are extremely successful among all female height demographics: short, tall, and average.

Since only 4% of women will date someone shorter than them at the very least even the moderately ugly ones can at least play their chances with some extremely tall chick who has little options.

COMPLETELY FALSE!!!!!!!!!! Height is of UTMOST importance in the life of a male, in both your social/romantic life and your professional life. Under 6ft is death.
There was this dude on r/Braincels called u/dumb_intj who did an experiment. Here's the post:
Original:

High IQcel. The problem is that your facial aesthetics can't save you when you're a manlet because you look like a pipsqueak next to all the tallfags height and frame mogging you.

Last edited:
Mark Cuckerberg.

The End.

You think that Jew weasel slays? I bet he has micropenis as well. Fuck him. He's proof not even status can save you. Lizardberg is nothing but his money and that's all foids want.

You think that Jew weasel slays? I bet he has micropenis as well. Fuck him. He's proof not even status can save you. Lizardberg is nothing but his money and that's all foids want.

I'll take "Reading Comprehension" for $1000, Alex.

Bruh, that was in reponse to a guy who said that "status>everything, change my mind," and I replied with Mark Zuckerberg as the bullseye counterpoint.

Herp derp.

Height and face need each other

Wrong. Do you have any female family members? Every single one of their partners is 6'0+ in my family. They are 4-5/10 soys that just happen to be tall too. Some guy even has these disgusting gauges in his ear and looks completely retarded and is married to someone that has her own law firm.

And these are young women in their 20s who are financially successful settling down.

What's more is that short women feel inferior so they actively go for tallfags. Tallfags can operate and are extremely successful among all female height demographics: short, tall, and average.

Since only 4% of women will date someone shorter than them at the very least even the moderately ugly ones can at least play their chances with some extremely tall chick who has little options.

Half of young men are over 6'0 in northern europe. It means very little.

Half of young men are over 6'0 in northern europe. It means very little.

I'm in the U.S. They're not just 6'0 either they're a couple inches taller at least.

Most retarded post of the decade

I'll take "Reading Comprehension" for $1000, Alex.

Bruh, that was in reponse to a guy who said that "status>everything, change my mind," and I replied with Mark Zuckerberg as the bullseye counterpoint.

Herp derp.

Alright then we agree then.

I'll take any opportunity to badmouth that smile reptile

Height is very important,small men will never be seen as men by women.

Biggest cope of the 2010s. This shit has to be bait.

The guys making these threads are probably never shorter than 5’10.